• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Lifers at what time limit would you be willing to set abortion? [W:244]

Pro-Lifers at what time limit would you be willing to set abortion?

• Total voters

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

24 weeks (Current 50% viability)
21 weeks (Earliest viability and when preterm starts)
18 weeks (Non-viable)
15 weeks
12 weeks (approx end of first trimester)

are any of these options acceptable to you?

18 weeks (Non-viable)
15 weeks

None of them are acceptable to me. It is just as wrong to kill a human being at any age, as to kill that same human being at any older age.

Stupidest poll ever.

Literally no one can respond.

18 weeks (Non-viable)
15 weeks

Most would prefer to limit from conception from what I can tell.
In other words, no abortion at all, ever, for anyone.

Stupidest poll ever.

did you just call something "stupidest" and say "literally no one can respond" after responding? :lamo

more examples of why your posts are taken seriously buy any honest respected poster.

Last edited:
None of them are acceptable to me. It is just as wrong to kill a human being at any age, as to kill that same human being at any older age.

sorry bob the poll isnt for you . . .
I know there are prolifers out there that dont want to comprise, dont care about the womans life, dont care about the legal or human rights of the woman and value the ZEF more.
This isn't for them, this is for people that care about BOTH lives, you dont. You have factually and clearly established this but thanks for your participation and proving it again.

None are acceptable to me. All abortion should be illegal once the fetus implants unless the pregnancy poses real and grave risk to the woman's life. 12 weeks is too long. Regardless of how old the fetus is, it is still a human life that shouldn't have its life violated to the highest degree by a woman's choice.

sorry bob the poll isnt for you . . .
I know there are prolifers out there that dont want to comprise, dont care about the womans life, dont care about the legal or human rights of the woman and value the ZEF more.
This isn't for them, this is for people that care about BOTH lives, you dont. You have factually and clearly established this but thanks for your participation and proving it again.

Look, if you believe that human life begins at conception, then you believe that aborting a zygote = murder. You've got to respect these people, even if they're wrong.

1.)Look, if you believe that human life begins at conception, then you believe that aborting a zygote = murder.
2.)You've got to respect these people, even if they're wrong.

1.) sorry you are 100% wrong
"I" know its a fact that a ZEF is human life but im not uneducated or dishonest enough to call abortion murder because i understand what facts are.
2.) wrong again, i dont have to respect those "people" at all and they are factually wrong, why do i have to respect "them"

1.)None are acceptable to me.
2.)All abortion should be illegal once the fetus implants unless the pregnancy poses real and grave risk to the woman's life.
3.) 12 weeks is too long. Regardless of how old the fetus is, it is still a human life
4.) that shouldn't have its life violated to the highest degree by a woman's choice.

1.) then the poll isnt for you
2.) in reality all pregnancies poss a real threat, who gets to determine that and why/how?
3.) nobody here disputes a ZEF is human life
4.) but its ok to violate the womans life

many people simply disagree with that but you are free to think its ok, i just wont pretend thats not the reality of your belief.

1.) sorry you are 100% wrong
"I" know its a fact that a ZEF is human life but im not uneducated or dishonest enough to call abortion murder because i understand what facts are.
2.) wrong again, i dont have to respect those "people" at all and they are factually wrong, why do i have to respect "them"

If you believe that the zygote is a human life, then I don't understand your casual willingness to terminate it.

1.)If you believe that the zygote is a human life
2.) then I don't understand your casual willingness to terminate it.

1.)its not about BELIEVE
its a FACT that it is human life
2.) who said its "casual"?

im WILLING in some circumstances because i recognize the fact theres TWO lives involved not just one, pretty easy actually

1.)its not about BELIEVE
its a FACT that it is human life
2.) who said its "casual"?

im WILLING in some circumstances because i recognize the fact theres TWO lives involved not just one, pretty easy actually

It is no such thing, that is a religious belief.

It is no such thing, that is a religious belief.

100% wrong

no sorry, its a FACT that a ZEF is human life and a woman is human life

If you select any option and mean it, you aren't "pro-life," therefore you can't respond to the poll.

It's like saying "Vegans, how many steaks did you eat last week?"

If you include "0" as an option, there's only one possible answer. If you don't, there is literally no one who is able to select any of your poll options.

So yeah. Retarded thread is retarded.

1.)If you select any option and mean it, you aren't "pro-life," therefore you can't respond to the poll.
2.)It's like saying "Vegans, how many steaks did you eat last week?"
3.) If you include "0" as an option, there's only one possible answer. If you don't, there is literally no one who is able to select any of your poll options.
4.)So yeah. Retarded thread is retarded.

1.) you are free to have that opinion, let us know when this becomes your decesion
2.) again more opinion you are free to have
3.) well facts proved you wrong but repeat this nonsense again, maybe somebody will be dumb enough to believe it next time
4.) yes i agree with you there 100%, retarded is retarded. Please post again so we have another example of retarded, each post you make is retarded and proven wrong by facts

Last edited:
Stupidest poll ever.

If you select any option and mean it, you aren't "pro-life," therefore you can't respond to the poll.

It's like saying "Vegans, how many steaks did you eat last week?"

If you include "0" as an option, there's only one possible answer. If you don't, there is literally no one who is able to select any of your poll options.

So yeah. Retarded thread is retarded.

I note that so far, only three votes have been cast, and for points that are very well outside of even the most relaxed fringes of what could possibly be included as “pro-life”.

I have to agree with your take: I don't know what accepted precise definition of “pro-life” exists; but surely the vast majority of those who fall under any reasonable use of this label would be those of us who recognize that a human being comes into existence at conception and that any abortion, at any stage, is murder. I can imagine that there might be a few who consider themselves “pro-life”, who might set the cutoff point a few weeks into pregnancy, but that's really stretching it; and if you think that it's still OK up to twelve weeks (the lowest item in this poll”, then you definitely are not on the “pro-life” side.

Of the three who have cast votes, one I don't recognize, and the other two have already very solidly established themselves as being on the pro-murder side.

I note that so far, only three votes have been cast, and for points that are very well outside of even the most relaxed fringes of what could possibly be included as “pro-life”.

I have to agree with your take: I don't know what accepted precise definition of “pro-life” exists; but surely the vast majority of those who fall under any reasonable use of this label would be those of us who recognize that a human being comes into existence at conception and that any abortion, at any stage, is murder. I can imagine that there might be a few who consider themselves “pro-life”, who might set the cutoff point a few weeks into pregnancy, but that's really stretching it; and if you think that it's still OK up to twelve weeks (the lowest item in this poll”, then you definitely are not on the “pro-life” side.

Of the three who have cast votes, one I don't recognize, and the other two have already very solidly established themselves as being on the pro-murder side.

LOL facts defeat you again, I LOVE IT!
lets look at the facts

1.)you dont get to decide who is pro anything
2.) abortion is not murder
so saying "pro-murder" further shows how dishonest and uneducated you are about the topic, thank you for always proving this

like you've been told bob, this poll inst for you, when it comes to abortion you factually dont care about the lives or women or the legal/human rights of woman because you view them as a lesser. Opinions like yours obviously dont fit the poll.

let me know when these facts change

Should a person select any age...one is automatically considered to be PRO-MURDERER to you, Jay, and a couple of others. Bob, you never fail to disappoint. We all can rely on your continued rude and crude comments toward others...and you keep on getting away with it. So...carry on. The Mod God's are with ya...

18 weeks (Non-viable)
15 weeks

1 second after fertilization. Except in cases of rape and when the Life (not health) of the mother is in Immediate danger.

100% wrong

no sorry, its a FACT that a ZEF is human life and a woman is human life

I think everyone agrees that a pregnant woman represents a human life.

LOL facts defeat you again, I LOVE IT!
lets look at the facts

1.)you dont get to decide who is pro anything
2.) abortion is not murder
so saying "pro-murder" further shows how dishonest and uneducated you are about the topic, thank you for always proving this

like you've been told bob, this poll inst for you, when it comes to abortion you factually dont care about the lives or women or the legal/human rights of woman because you view them as a lesser. Opinions like yours obviously dont fit the poll.

let me know when these facts change

Wow, you're not even consistent! You think a zygote is human, but killing it isn't murder. Cool!

I think everyone agrees that a pregnant woman represents a human life.

a woman is human life and so is a ZEF these facts will never change LMAO

1.)Wow, you're not even consistent!
2.) You think a zygote is human, but killing it isn't murder. Cool!

1.) actually im 100% consistent,id love for you to factually prove otherwise
2.) I dont think it, its a fact, a ZEF is factually human(adj)
3.) abortion is factually not murder

you lose to facts again lol

Back
Top Bottom