• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pro-lifers are blasphemers

ScottMarian said:
Vergiss
Your response just indicates that the Jewish people are not completely void of uneducated idiots. So go get your high school degree and pretend that you have half a brain.

:lol:

"Convert to Catholicism, so you can be a wanker, too!"

Vergiss
If you were to convert to Catholicism and follow Jesus as your Lord rather than your political liberalism. The Catholic Schools would require you to start your education over. The fact is we just don't allow anyone to graduate from a Catholic High School, we require them to actually be educated at the High School level to achieve that High School degree. I had a friend's daughter who just finished her degree at DU. Incidentally, she graduated at the top of her class and received a national merit award. She was given scholarships to many schools. She went down to Alabama and sat in on a first year English class and said it was something she learned in junior high. Now since you are not at a college level as of today we will assume your level of education is lower than a junior high student. So to become a Catholic we would require that you go back to elementary school first.

ScottMarian said:
Vergiss
If you were to convert to Catholicism and follow Jesus as your Lord rather than your political liberalism. The Catholic Schools would require you to start your education over. The fact is we just don't allow anyone to graduate from a Catholic High School, we require them to actually be educated at the High School level to achieve that High School degree. I had a friend's daughter who just finished her degree at DU. Incidentally, she graduated at the top of her class and received a national merit award. She was given scholarships to many schools. She went down to Alabama and sat in on a first year English class and said it was something she learned in junior high. Now since you are not at a college level as of today we will assume your level of education is lower than a junior high student. So to become a Catholic we would require that you go back to elementary school first.

And if you were to convert to Judaism, the rabbi would tell you you're a retard. Unfortunately, no amount of schooling can change that.

vergiss said:
And if you were to convert to Judaism, the rabbi would tell you you're a retard. Unfortunately, no amount of schooling can change that.

WOW, for someone who always fires off about others being offensive, you clearly don't mind being offensive yourself. Apparently we don't practice what we preach. One would think since you are both religious one would follow the teachings of God and take the high road, seeing how you both worship the same God.

vergiss said:
What, so if I were to talk all OMG lyk dis!!11!!! you wouldn't see anything wrong with it? :lol:

Are we trying to justify something here? I am simply stating that you have clearly made your own typos on this board, yet clearly love to correct others. So until your posts are squeaky clean and free of errors, pointing out others mistakes is just childish, but I do need to remember you are only a child yourself.

blogger31 said:
One would think since you are both religious one would follow the teachings of God and take the high road, seeing how you both worship the same God.

Try telling him that. He'd launch off into some rant about Jesus.

Did you read what he said? I'm assuming you didn't go to a Catholic high school. Therefore, he said that you're uneducated, too. It's actually kind of funny what he wrote.

Me mentioning me when I wass 17 and wanting sex, if you don't see the humor, you must lead a fairly misearble life.

Ah I see we are rounding out this little backstep quite nice. First you get defensive and say that I am inaccurate, I clarify for you and then we go to saying it was a joke, and now we are to the stage where you lay down a personal insult in hopes of getting me to just drop it all together. I would say your first post is the most telling of your real character.

Fetuses (fetii?) cease to develop once subjected to air. That's not life in my opinion.

Is it the air alone that causes them to stop development? I think the fact that they could die if not treated causes the cease in development. But anyway since this is your criteria for life let's run with this a little and see where it goes. Later in your post you speak of viability. A viable child cannot breathe and must be assisted by a machine. Lungs are usually not fully developed until very late in the pregnancy. Also there are grown adults who must be assisted with breathing otherwise they would die. Now since a viable fetus and a grown human both needing breathing assistance from artificial means fall into your category of not being life, then you are saying it is not a crime to kill them. So if someone was to kill a person with one of those oxygen tanks, by your standards that is not a crime.

I don't really get what you're getting at here.

I didn't think so!

No, I'm saying that just because some people might misuse something doesn't justify saying no one else can use it. I don't have any kids. None of my friends have any kids. Why shouldn't they be allowed to use these substances?

Now you are talking discrimination. You have gone from saying drugs should be legal, to now narrowing down your group to who you think it would be moral and OK for to use drugs. Bottom line you claim I have just been conditioned to believe drugs are bad and if I knew what you knew I would be for drug use. So educate me, show me your hardcore facts that shows I have been lied to all these years, that the things I have seen were not real and they were just a misinterpretation. Until you do so your argument is worth nothing. I mean seriously your best argument is that your friend stopped being a coke dealer after his girlfriend got hooked. Then you claim that he never sold to kids or kids parents, as if he could know that anyway. Did he make his customers fill out applications and do background checks before he sold to them. You are going to have to do far, far, far better then that.

You in the real world where you don't need science, you just need religious belief to form fact? I don't know if you've looked up on things recently, but as far as fetuses go there's a thing called viability, after which abortions are now illegal. This would of course leave a time called previability, before the fetus can continue to develop outside of its mother's womb. At that point it is not considered a human and not considered alive, legally speaking, at that is also my personal belief, and many others's personal beliefs.
And you know that over half the nation is pro-choice according to US News and World Report (I'm pretty sure, I'll check it out), so thus you are the one in a minority fringe group on this, while we in the real world consider science to be important instead of emotional boo hooing.

Apparently here in the real world we use a bit more science then those of you in "high on drugs land". To take a bit from this last paragraph you say a fetus that cannot survive outside the mother's womb is not considered human. I would like to see your source on that. Is this the same source that says drugs are really good for people? BTW, "High Times" is not what I would consider a credible source, (just in case). Well if you are going to go with that argument then you have your work cut out for you. If the fetus is not human then you now must classify what species it is a part of. The last time I checked humans reproduce humans, but since you seem to have evidence to the contrary I await your post.

vergiss said:
Try telling him that. He'd launch off into some rant about Jesus.

Did you read what he said? I'm assuming you didn't go to a Catholic high school. Therefore, he said that you're uneducated, too. It's actually kind of funny what he wrote.

Well I know I quoted you but that post was meant for the both of you, my apologies if it appeared I was just picking you out. Also, no I did not go to Catholic school, my parents took me to a Lutheran church and since then I do not subscribe to any denomination, I am Christian plain and simple. I associate myself with Christ, not some man made religious denomination.

blogger31 said:
Well I know I quoted you but that post was meant for the both of you, my apologies if it appeared I was just picking you out. Also, no I did not go to Catholic school, my parents took me to a Lutheran church and since then I do not subscribe to any denomination, I am Christian plain and simple. I associate myself with Christ, not some man made religious denomination.

Good idea. ;)

vergiss said:
:lol:

"Convert to Catholicism, so you can be a wanker, too!"

Hi Vergis when I saw this post I thought you may be involved ..:rofl
May I try and convert you to the pro-abortion point of view ?
For one reason I am all for it .
You know why ?
If the people who believe in abortion ; keep on aborting babies what
are we left with ?
We are left with babies who will grow up to believe that abortion is wrong .
Keep up the good work..:rofl

Your logic astounds me.

Windy said:
Thankyou Vergis....;)
That's not a good thing. I'm pro-life and your logic astounds me. :shock:

Windy said:
Hi Vergis when I saw this post I thought you may be involved ..:rofl
May I try and convert you to the pro-abortion point of view ?
For one reason I am all for it .
You know why ?
If the people who believe in abortion ; keep on aborting babies what
are we left with ?
We are left with babies who will grow up to believe that abortion is wrong .
Keep up the good work..:rofl

WOW,:shock: that is um.....um.....:confused:

PerryLogan said:
Pro-lifers are blasphemers, but are too stupid to know it.

The Bible makes no mention of abortion, even though abortion was in common practice at the time.

In saying abortion is murder & a "holocaust," pro-lifers are implicitly saying that the Bible FORGOT TO MENTION this horrible thing.

If you oppose abortion, you're really saying the Bible is wrong. You just didn't realize it.

This proves my contention that the Right is dumb.

No were not opposing the Bible. The bible says that murder is wrong. Anything that has a heartbeat is living and if you kill or abort it that is murder. Thus making abortion murder.

thapcballa said:
No were not opposing the Bible. The bible says that murder is wrong. Anything that has a heartbeat is living and if you kill or abort it that is murder. Thus making abortion murder.
Wow, that burger you ate was generated from a murder. You drove the demand for murder. Hmm..

Or was that perhaps a bit to much of prolife hyperbole there?

steen said:
Wow, that burger you ate was generated from a murder. You drove the demand for murder. Hmm..

Or was that perhaps a bit to much of prolife hyperbole there?

While it appears you and I would rarely agree, I can only agree that the above general statement is a very poor argument.

blogger31 said:
While it appears you and I would rarely agree, I can only agree that the above general statement is a very poor argument.
I would agree. Animals are not people and don't have rights as such. Thus, it wouldn't be murder to kill anything with a heartbeat, only humans.

battleax86 said:
I would agree. Animals are not people and don't have rights as such. Thus, it wouldn't be murder to kill anything with a heartbeat, only humans.

If humans aren't animals, what are we? Divine beings?

vergiss said:
If humans aren't animals, what are we? Divine beings?
We are beings made in the image of God. Tell me, do you consider killing an animal equal to killing a human being?

vergiss said:
It's a pity your mother didn't believe in abortion.

Ok that was just wrong. By saying that you obviously think that if he was aborted he would no longer exist. This is no different than a death threat. It also goes to show that hey, abortion involves killing!

battleax86 said:
We are beings made in the image of God. Tell me, do you consider killing an animal equal to killing a human being?
Thapcballa does. :lol:

steen said:
Thapcballa does. :lol:
I think s/he probably meant to say "anything human," but let's give her a chance to clarify. If s/he does really believe that killing humans is the same as killing animals, then I would have to disagree as well. :cool:

Nez Dragon said:
Ok that was just wrong. By saying that you obviously think that if he was aborted he would no longer exist. This is no different than a death threat. It also goes to show that hey, abortion involves killing!

What are you, 50 years behind everyone?

battleax86 said:

Oh, yeah. Totally. I enjoy it too - there's no difference between me stepping on a spider and the regular shooting sprees I go on. :lol:

Humans are animals. Intelligent animals, but animals none the less. I suggest you take your God complex elsewhere before the big man himself gets insulted by it.

Last edited:
That Is Br Far The Most Idiotic Thing I Have Ever Heard. I Am An Extrmely Strong Christian And I Know What The Bible Says About Things Like That . It Is Murder And Is An Abomination.the Only People That Have Abortions Are People That Are Lazy, Libreal And Irresponsible. Remember,the Very Women That Began Roe V. Wade Now Opposes Abortion And Is Trying To Have It Illegalized.this Just Stupid You Pompas Liberal

Back
Top Bottom