• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Life or Anti-choice?

I believe in personal freedoms, as stipulated in many charters of rights, including your own ancient one.

That includes the right to terminate a pregnancy or, in your choice of words "murder"
I also believe in your right to say it, your right to assembly, etc.
My charter of rights includes murder? lolol nope.
But You DO NOT Have the right to tell anyone what they can or can't do.
"don't murder him!"

"you do not have the right to tell me what to do!"

lol it's not my right to tell you what to do, it's my obligation to tell you what to do when you're ****ing up.
You are elected to nothing (I know of) and sure as hell aren't a lawyer or a cop, your vocabulary isn't up to that level.
I choose my representatives ;)
I find it revealing about the Amerikan right, that they preach individual freedoms when it comes to murder weapons, or pipelines or long hair or "libtards" they want laws Goddammit!
Guns are written in the constitution. Abortion is not.
You want "freedom of speech, but only if only you and your friends have it.
Oh please, if ya'll weren't using your free speech, we'd have nothing to laugh at!

FZQ8uWUX0AECR_2.jpg
You claim the right to peddle your bullshit in here, but rail against an anti opinion, insulting opposite opinion and basically acting out.

I'd say you're terrified we might be right
yes i'm quaking in my clown shoes :ROFLMAO:
🤡

But it's the first one that pops into your limited mind space?
in context of their stupid argument? yes. A woman 'can' get abortion, in the same way I 'can' commit murder. both are still illegal*(qualifications necessary) as they should be.

in context of their stupid argument? yes. A woman 'can' get abortion, in the same way I 'can' commit murder. both are still illegal*(qualifications necessary) as they should be.
How are they "the same way"?

that's literally what you wrote. "quality of life".

LMAO, yes I know...and "quality" is subjective....while 'quantity' is just a heartbeat, boots on the ground, a number. Objective.

Your statement is so obtuse it cant be real.

life is just life, and it's better than dead.

In your opinion.

Yea, and in my state, that's not a good enough reason. That's not a good reason to look at a down syndrome kid and say "you should have been aborted". Nope. We do not allow that.

Please answer my questions. Or are your 'feelings' your counterargument?

I don't even know what question you asked honestly, so i don't know what you're talking about.

They have question marks after them. How much more obviously would you like to avoid answering questons that you seem to have very committed views on?

You can find the "question marks" in posts 21 and 25.

Difficult children should be dead? "we think you might grow up to be a bad boy, so we're going to rip you from the womb" that's fine to you? Hmm, i think you should work on that.

That would be a difficult assessment for the unborn, wouldnt it? So that's not an argument either. Man, look at you go! You're working harder to avoid direct questions than it would be to answer them.

if it were me, i'd much rather be in an institution than aborted.

And I would not. So what gives either of us the right to choose for another? It should be left up to the mother, just like most life-changing decisions, including death, are for their minor children.

And I would not. So what gives either of us the right to choose for another? It should be left up to the mother, just like most life-changing decisions, including death, are for their minor children.
as someone who cares about you as a human being, that's something you should work on. I can't imagine being that black pilled about life that you would just rather be dead than have some guy in a white suit tell you you got to be institutionalized. That's not a healthy thought to have, life is better than not existing. This isn't somalia.

as someone who cares about you as a human being, that's something you should work on. I can't imagine being that black pilled about life that you would just rather be dead than have some guy in a white suit tell you you got to be institutionalized. That's not a healthy thought to have, life is better than not existing. This isn't somalia.

Wow, I feel sorry for you...you'd accept crap for a life. I'm sure that affects your daily perspective as well. Again, we have very very different views on 'quality of life' and we wont agree.

That however, is not the discussion and you keep attempting to make it about me. How about some answers to the questions in posts 21 and 25?

Wow, I feel sorry for you...you'd accept crap for a life.
I would accept it over death, yes. Who says death is any good? Who says death isn't shittier than life? Do you even know what happens when you die?

That was rhetorical, of course you don't. Death could be an eternal lake of fire, how is that better than being institutionalized?
I'm sure that affects your daily perspective as well. Again, we have very very different views on 'quality of life' and we wont agree.

That however, is not the discussion and you keep attempting to make it about me. How about some answers to the questions in posts 21 and 25?
I just think we shouldn't force death, so i don't see the point. Really, you should go talk someone about how terrible your life is that you think this is just normal.

I would accept it over death, yes. Who says death is any good? Who says death isn't shittier than life? Do you even know what happens when you die?

That was rhetorical, of course you don't. Death could be an eternal lake of fire, how is that better than being institutionalized?

I'm not interested in your feelings on life and death.

I just think we shouldn't force death, so i don't see the point. Really, you should go talk someone about how terrible your life is that you think this is just normal.

Again, your useless non-medical professional opinion...unethically being used in a failed attempt to diminish another AND avoid discussion...is meaningless. You are the one accepting some picture of a 'terrible life.'

Now, are you going to continue to post without any integrity or are you going to answer my questions...which are on-topic...in posts 21 and 25? If not, why not?

Edit: btw, my 'view of life' everyday is between my horse's ears out into the gorgeous Washington mts & forests right outside my home.

I'm not interested in your feelings on life and death.

Again, your useless non-medical professional opinion...unethically being used in a failed attempt to diminish another AND avoid discussion...is meaningless. You are the one accepting some picture of a 'terrible life.'

Now, are you going to continue to post without any integrity or are you going to answer my questions...which are on-topic...in posts 21 and 25? If not, why not?

Edit: btw, my 'view of life' everyday is between my horse's ears out into the gorgeous Washington mts & forests right outside my home.
Yet, you're really defensive about it. Very interesting.

Yet, you're really defensive about it. Very interesting.

Not at all, just correcting your unqualified misdiagnosis of 'convenience'.

And you still post about me and not the topic. Very interesting.

I suppose that means you cannot commit to answers to the questions in posts 21 and 25. 🤷

Ok, so between being raised in an adoption center or dead, what would you choose,

Dead

as someone who is adopted myself, it's really not the drama you or TV makes it out to be. I'm glad I wasn't aborted just because you'd thought I'd be some poor, hapless victim all my life.

I was adopted, too, and that **** should have aborted.

No argument from me on that, but I'm not prolife. Perhaps the same should apply to any legislator voting against legal abortion.
no argument there. I'm only against illegal abortions ;)

idk man, death seems like a very serious thing.
I was adopted, too, and that **** should have aborted.
idk how bad it was for you, but if you were really adopted, I would think you wouldn't treat death as some sort of get out of jail free card. You don't know what it's like on the other side. For all you know, it could be far worse there than in the physical world, only you can't rely on death to escape by that point.

Back
Top Bottom