• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-illegal retard compares border patrol to the KKK

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Just the same old lets resort to lies of racism tactic of pro-illegals.

That's odd - because last I looked - it was the coyotes and cartels who were torturing people and stringing them up - and then killing them.

Not the border patrol . . . but there was that one poor kid :( But that was one kid - and not routine lynching policy.

Listen to her, practically apologizing for not hating the police as much as she hates the Border Patrol. Disgusting.

i have to tell you, my brother runs a patrol in az and he's the biggest racist ass you'd ever hope to meet.

i have to tell you, my brother runs a patrol in az and he's the biggest racist ass you'd ever hope to meet.

My Grandpa was a minister in North Dakota and he was a racist prick, too.
Racism is everywhere - not *just* in one area or another.

Only racist I heard/saw on the vid was the person speaking. Are there racist BP, likely. Are there racists pro illegals, likely. Lumping all BP agents into a class like KKK. Think someone is profiling by job? The opening remark that the BP is there for "no good", shows she does not know their job. If you are in the country legally, you have nothing to be concerned about the BP. I try to be open minded. People like her does tend to bring out non tolerance in me. She should look in the mirror, the reflection will show her hate.

Actually I would have said 2nd biggest with regard to his sister!

Just the same old lets resort to lies of racism tactic of pro-illegals.

Retard? Really? You're doing exactly what she is doing. This kind of demonizing vitriol from both sides of this debate is disgusting. Just like the woman in the video, people like you need to stop seeing the other side as fair targets for hatred simply because they're on the other side.

It's way more complicated than that. I'd change the thread title if I were you.

Retard? Really? You're doing exactly what she is doing. This kind of demonizing vitriol from both sides of this debate is disgusting. Just like the woman in the video, people like you need to stop seeing the other side as fair targets for hatred simply because they're on the other side.

Nothing wrong with the thread title. I would like to see a pro illegal talk about the issue without playing the race card. Seems a pretty weak stance to take. Yes, immigration is a complex issue. However, illegal immigrations starts with the simple fact they broke federal law to start with. The reason does not matter. A law was broken.

Last I would like that person to say what she did to the BP in Arizona who have rescued illegals in our deserts who were about to die. Or say that to the LE who risk busting a drop house to rescue the illegals held by coyotes. Go ahead and associate them with KKK. What a idiot. And people wonder why their is little tolerance for illegals.

Nothing wrong with the thread title. I would like to see a pro illegal talk about the issue without playing the race card. Seems a pretty weak stance to take. Yes, immigration is a complex issue. However, illegal immigrations starts with the simple fact they broke federal law to start with. The reason does not matter. A law was broken.

Last I would like that person to say what she did to the BP in Arizona who have rescued illegals in our deserts who were about to die. Or say that to the LE who risk busting a drop house to rescue the illegals held by coyotes. Go ahead and associate them with KKK. What a idiot. And people wonder why their is little tolerance for illegals.

I'm not saying what she said wasn't equally vitriolic, I'm saying that when you refer to her as a retard because she espouses ideas opposite from your own, you are doing exactly what she is doing. I'd be embarassed if I'd posted something so blatently hypocritical.

I'm not saying what she said wasn't equally vitriolic, I'm saying that when you refer to her as a retard because she espouses ideas opposite from your own, you are doing exactly what she is doing. I'd be embarassed if I'd posted something so blatently hypocritical.

She's not a retard because she has a different opinion, she's a retard because she's apparently ignorant of countless facts on the matter.

I'll agree that by todays standards the "retard" should / could have been dropped. When I was growing up the term did not have the same social impact as today. I'm guessing that I am in the older age block on this forum.

She's not a retard because she has a different opinion, she's a retard because she's apparently ignorant of countless facts on the matter.

Ignorance of facts =/= retardation. Language like that has no place in debate. Just because everyone here (including myself) agrees that she is off the wall, doesn't make her opinion invalid. When you get right down to it you are referring to her that way because of her opinion.

I stand by what I said, if you refer to that lady as a retard in this context you're just being the opposite side of the same coin.

Ignorance of facts =/= retardation. Language like that has no place in debate. Just because everyone here (including myself) agrees that she is off the wall, doesn't make her opinion invalid. When you get right down to it you are referring to her that way because of her opinion.

I stand by what I said, if you refer to that lady as a retard in this context you're just being the opposite side of the same coin.

No, she's a retard. She likens federal agents to the KKK simply for enforcing our federal laws. That makes her pretty ****ing stupid.

No, she's a retard. She likens federal agents to the KKK simply for enforcing our federal laws. That makes her pretty ****ing stupid.

You can disagree with her all you want, there's no ultimate authority that makes you right though. She's every bit as entitled to her opinion as you are matter how rediculous it seems. I tend to her side of this debate (even that might be an understatement) but I would never say anything like what she is saying. That being said, calling her a retard because of what she believes isn't far from her likening the BP to the KKK because of the nature of their mission. It's an unnecessaryily vulgar and dehumanizing comparison. I see it as hypocritical, and there's no way you're going to convince me that it isn't by trying to claim she actually is a retard any more than I could convince you that what she said is fine by arguing that the BP is actually like the KKK.

Last edited:
Wow, that bitch is a ****ing retard for sure. Someone should slap some sense into her. Is it me or does she look like a neanderthal? A ****in retarded neanderthal. Look at the sloped forehead and the protruding brow and the ****ing retarded look on her face.

Last edited:
You can disagree with her all you want, there's no ultimate authority that makes you right though. She's every bit as entitled to her opinion as you are matter how rediculous it seems. I tend to her side of this debate (even that might be an understatement) but I would never say anything like what she is saying. That being said, calling her a retard because of what she believes isn't far from her likening the BP to the KKK because of the nature of their mission. It's an unnecessaryily vulgar and dehumanizing comparison. I see it as hypocritical, and there's no way you're going to convince me that it isn't by trying to claim she actually is a retard any more than I could convince you that what she said is fine by arguing that the BP is actually like the KKK.

No, she's a retard because she's just flat out wrong. If she wanted to liken anyone to the KKK, it should have been our government. And by proxy, the citizens of the country since we vote our government representatives into office. You cannot liken an enforcement agency to the KKK when they aren't the ones who made the laws they're enforcing. Not only that, she thinks that the police serve "some useful purpose" or somesuch for enforcing the same ****ing laws, but the border patrol? Oh no, they're the KKK. :roll: So yeah, she's a retard.

No, she's a retard because she's just flat out wrong. If she wanted to liken anyone to the KKK, it should have been our government. And by proxy, the citizens of the country since we vote our government representatives into office. You cannot liken an enforcement agency to the KKK when they aren't the ones who made the laws they're enforcing. Not only that, she thinks that the police serve "some useful purpose" or somesuch for enforcing the same ****ing laws, but the border patrol? Oh no, they're the KKK. :roll: So yeah, she's a retard.

in order for her to not be restarted but keep the KKK border patrol view would be to denounce all of it police along with the border patrol and if your denouncing both of them its just best to denounce the government as well
so she is a retard for only denouncing one

How is it a sign of intelligence to compare the border patrol to a racist former terrorist organization? When people do that kind of **** they deserve to be called the retards that they are. "****ing Moron compares border patrol to KKK", and " **** for brains pro-illegal compares border patrol to KKK" would have been censored, so I settled with using "retard" since it is also a accurate description of her intelligence in regard to this issue.

Last edited:
:roll: Fine, call her what you want, that really wasn't the point I was trying to get across. Honestly though all I'm getting from it is that you're all the opposite side of the same coin.

Last edited:
:roll: Fine, call her what you want, that really wasn't the point I was trying to get across. Honestly though all I'm getting from it is that you're all the opposite side of the same coin.

If I am really the opposite side of the same coin as that woman in the video then please explain how it is intelligent to compare the border patrol to a former terrorist organization. I do not think you can.

Last edited:
If I am really the opposite side of the same coin as that woman in the video then please explain how it is intelligent to compare the border patrol to a former terrorist organization. I do not think you can.

Please read my posts, no where in any of them did I say that I agreed with what the woman said. I am not defending her, but I think it is hypocritical for you to condemn her in the fashion you did.

The reason I am comparing you to her is because you are stooping to the same sort of vitriolic, dehumanizing, demonizing type of comparison that she is.

Please read my posts, no where in any of them did I say that I agreed with what the woman said. I am not defending her, but I think it is hypocritical for you to condemn her in the fashion you did.

The reason I am comparing you to her is because you are stooping to the same sort of vitriolic, dehumanizing, demonizing type of comparison that she is.

Seeing how it is retarded to compare border patrol agents to a former terrorist organization my description of her being a retard is factual, therefore not the same. How is it hypocritical of me to use the truth to describe her?

Back
Top Bottom