• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro body-builder vs pro armwrestler

Rainman05

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

The guy in white t-shirt is the pro body builder and the other guy is the armwrestler.
The guy is speaking Romanian so if you don't understand it it's not a biggie. It is basically a lot of shouting.

Who do you think will win? Take a guess and watch the video :)

The guy in white t-shirt is the pro body builder and the other guy is the armwrestler.
The guy is speaking Romanian so if you don't understand it it's not a biggie. It is basically a lot of shouting.

I think the arm wrestler will win.

Woot!!! I guessed that because I'd always heard that body building and strength training are two entirely kettles of fish. (He was toying with him, no less.)

The arm wrestler knew that it's all in the wrist.

Lol. That, my friend, is a classic example of overblown "marshmallow muscles" in action. :mrgreen:

Sometimes sinew is better than straight puff.

An Army buddy of mine who was a college wrestler told me that his school used to do something similar. Apparently, they would bring all of the biggest guys from the football team in once a year for an inter-sport wrestling competition.

In spite of generally being quite a bit more muscular than the wrestlers, the football players would usually lose on the mat.

Just as I thought. For some reason people that go to the gym too often are assigned the role of being tough armwrestlers. It is not the case.

I turned down a much skinnier looking armwrestler for the same reason. I told him "Just because I go to the gym it does not mean that I am a good armwrestler also!"

Woulda been cooler if he'd turned into a fly after beating him.

Back
Top Bottom