• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Priyanka Chopra marries Nick Jonas

I haven't seen him in anything. She is a producer in Bollywood though. From his POV, I think marrying her could help him out in a few ways though. She is a smart woman. My husband thinks she likes him because he is younger and likely to be submissive. My husband says a lot of Indian woman are known for being very domineering and matriarchal in marriages. He goes there a lot, and he speaks Hindi... but he often says that he couldn't handle being an Indian man. :lol:

The Jonas brothers have reuinted and in their new video all of the wives are featured. The video is #2 trending on youtube.

I honestly don't see the problem here... And they don't look "out of place" to me o_O. What is "Out of place"?

I don't personally know either of them... they seem to like each others personality a lot, as they are getting married xD

I mean... Boy band guys are cringy to me, but I don't know the guy.

Although I would typically roll my eyes at superficial celebrity gossip of the supermarket magazine rack persuasion, especially when it involves the love life of a 'boy band' member, I will point out that there's nothing particularly unusual about a Christian Caucasian person being romantically involved with a person from another religion and culture. The reality is that they are both American, so they will automatically have more in common than if one were from rural India and the other a Coptic Christian from Jordan or whatever. My niece was raised Christian and just started college. Her boyfriend is of Hindu origin. I think he was raised in Lebanon........Lebanon Pennsylvania that is!

Back
Top Bottom