• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Private Second Class Citizen

I have a random question that just came to mind. Does SCOTUS have jurisdiction over military matters in the U.S.?

Is this the chick who transferred to Yale and made a big stink about it?

YOu mean, "made a big stink" about the fact that if any of her classmates knew she was gay, she'd be expelled without another educational option, and that she had to pretend--daily--to be someone she wasn't so she could make ****ty wages someday as a lieutenant, serving the rest of us who've never been to war?

Yeah, I think that's the same chick.

YOu mean, "made a big stink" about the fact that if any of her classmates knew she was gay, she'd be expelled without another educational option, and that she had to pretend--daily--to be someone she wasn't so she could make ****ty wages someday as a lieutenant, serving the rest of us who've never been to war?

Yeah, I think that's the same chick.

I mean "made a big stink" as in "went to the papers about it." And her sexual orientation very clearly didn't leave her no other educational option, as she got two years of free education and is now attending Yale on a scholarship.

I mean "made a big stink" as in "went to the papers about it." And her sexual orientation very clearly didn't leave her no other educational option, as she got two years of free education and is now attending Yale on a scholarship.

Sounds like she made out to me.

But I wonder....

Would she make out.. with me?

Man... imagine being forced to live like that.
Oh, wait... she -chose- to go, and -chose- to go knowing exactly what she was getting into.

Boo-hoo.

As for the curreny policy -- I blame the homophobic bigots that passed and signed it into law.

Back
Top Bottom