• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Private Poll - How do you think the JURY will vote?

How ill the Jury vote?

• Guilty Murder 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guilty Manslaughter

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Hung Jury

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spanky

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Guilty Murder 2, Guilty Manslaughter, Not Guilty or a Hung Jury

Covers all the bases...and not a public push poll.

Last edited:
Guilty of Manslaughter.

The jury lives in and own property within the community and they are familiar with the sentiment within the community as per civil unrest if the guy walks away.

However; the Florida Supreme Court will find him not guilty of all charges 2 years down the road.

Justice is never done ..... It must only appear to be done.

Calm

Last edited:
Why would you be afraid to speak your mind about the verdict? Jeez.

The jury should be free to evaluate the evidence without a fear of persecution from the community...

Guilty Murder 2, Guilty Manslaughter, Not Guilty or a Hung Jury

Covers all the bases...and not a public push poll.
A forum Poll, versus a Public poll?

They are both biased.
You are not making any point with this poll.

In Floridia you have to disprove self defense to convict of manslaughter.

They are both biased.

I wanted to provide a poll where the voters didn't feel threatened by the torch and pitchfork crowd.

Why, thank you for that little bit of Captain Obvious trivia.

I'm sorry it cut off my post the second part of that is I don't think the state eliminated the reasonable doubt that he acted in self defense they just tried to make Zimmerman look bad.

I wanted to provide a poll where the voters didn't feel threatened by the torch and pitchfork crowd.

...and not a public push poll.

I seriously doubt any Zimmerman supporters were "threatened by the torch and pitchfork crowd" at any on-line poll.

Last edited:

I seriously doubt any Zimmerman supporters were "threatened by the torch and pitchfork crowd" at any on-line poll.

I see what you did there...

The "Torch and Pitch-Fork Crowd" are the ones gathering outside the courthouse as we speak....

I'm sorry it cut off my post the second part of that is I don't think the state eliminated the reasonable doubt that he acted in self defense they just tried to make Zimmerman look bad.

You mean the state tried to make the defendant look bad?

I'll take it one step further, I'm CERTAIN Zimm supporters were not threatened by the torch and pitchfork crowd...heheh.

Really, is it this easy?

I'll take it one step further, I'm CERTAIN Zimm supporters were not threatened by the torch and pitchfork crowd...heheh.

Really, is it this easy?
:doh

So back to what I originally stated.

They are both biased.

Last edited:

Really, is it this easy?

??????

Wasn't there a bounty put on Zimmerman's head? Didn't the Chief of Police get canned because refused to break the law?

How will they vote? They'll meet in a room and come to a concensus of either guilty or not guilty, and if they can't reach a concensus there will be a hung jury.

That's how juries vote.

??????

Wasn't there a bounty put on Zimmerman's head? Didn't the Chief of Police get canned because refused to break the law?

On Debate Politics?

You know, except for the dead 17 year old.

Who cares if it was a dead 32 year old?

Why does his age mean so much to you?

Last I knew the torch and pitchfork crowd were the ones threatening to riot if Zimmerman was found not guilty.

Who cares if it was a dead 32 year old?

Why does his age mean so much to you?

He couldn't qualify for a CCW permit. Like pudgy *****.

Back
Top Bottom