• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Private Police Force in America... What's brewing in this country?

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
What do you make of this? What is brewing in America...slowly but surely?
Why is there a private and legal police force running around in America in the first place whose head is a criminal?
default.jpg

apf-newlogo-inset-cropped-proto-custom_6.jpg

YouTube - Glenn Beck Tackles American Private Police Force Story

YouTube - Glenn Beck Tackles American Private Police Force Story

It's the natural progression from the private mercenary army.

So all you have is a Youtube video and some stuff related to Glenn Beck?

Listen - Glenn Beck is a preaching idiot who uses drama, fake tears and foot stomping to emphasize "the sky is falling the sky is falling!" . . . I simply can't bring myself to consider anything he says seriously.

Are there any legitimate news sources, reports and bits of journalism on this subject?

So all you have is a Youtube video and some stuff related to Glenn Beck?

Listen - Glenn Beck is a preaching idiot who uses drama, fake tears and foot stomping to emphasize "the sky is falling the sky is falling!" . . . I simply can't bring myself to consider anything he says seriously.

Are there any legitimate news sources, reports and bits of journalism on this subject?

I thought the presentation was journalism?

Back
Top Bottom