• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

No. Because I have the option to correct myself.

Unlike the glorious representatives of the swamplands who turn up to scream "Back man EVIIIIIL!" "White Cop gooood"

Thus far YOU are the only one arguing that. And no, your posts are here for all to see and will be even after the investigation(s) are complete. There is no repair for your anti-police knee jerk. There is no repair for your calling whole groups of people racist when you barely understand the groups themselves or the racial climate here.

Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

There are signs of a struggle on the officer and the doctor who did the autopsy has said it is incomplete and the clothing has not yet been examined. So, no sign of struggle THUS FAR.
"Dr. Michael Baden, the former New York City chief medical examiner who conducted the autopsy, also addressed the media, saying there was "no evidence of a struggle" -- a key detail at odds with the police's reported accounts of what transpired moments before an officer shot and killed Brown on Aug. 9." Michael Brown's Family: What Else Do They Need To Arrest Killer Of Our Son?

What more do they need. 6 times! 2 in the head! No signs of struggle! This is ridiculous. He needs to be arrested.

There were signs of struggle.

Six times is not excessive even two to the head is not excessive.

Excessive force is determined by the situation and by the actions of both not by the number of shots fired

No evidence suggests probable cause to arrest the officer yet albeit much is not known by the public.

No, it's not, not if you wish to be seen as giving any sort of valid argument.

Accusing someone of being racist - is an accusation.

It is to either be followed by a counterargument.

Really pathetic how you try to weasle this accusation out of here. As if racism didnt exist anymore and merely mentioning it was evil and beyong what could ever be allowed.

No. Because I have the option to correct myself.

Unlike the glorious representatives of the swamplands who turn up to scream "Back man EVIIIIIL!" "White Cop gooood"

That's nonsensical. Keep in mind we're talking about a man who had just moments before committed a strong arm robbery and a cop with a 6 year unblemished record. Their respective "colors" are irrelevant.

Funny....but I know some stupid people that can shoot really well.

Shooting wasn't the only thing this cop was engaged in.

There were signs of struggle.

Six times is not excessive even two to the head is not excessive.

Excessive force is determined by the situation and by the actions of both not by the number of shots fired

No evidence suggests probable cause to arrest the officer yet albeit much is not known by the public.

Post #352

Shooting wasn't the only thing this cop was engaged in.

What else was he engaged in?

Are you not being racist yourself when you assume any cop who would defend another a white southerner?

For the last time.

I didnt accuse the cop, but a right wing southerner member of this forum - of being racist.

And yes, i will defend the cop first. The cop has been trained, has passed some sort of background check, he is not the one robbing gas stations, nor does he have a motive for "murdering" the "kid".

A society in which cops are beyond holding it`s authorities accountable for their actions is on the road to North korea.

I know it sucks, but most times, no, damn near all officer involved shootings against suspects are good shoots

It is weird how you in this sentence seem to state that all police encounters or most, must involve the use of firearms.

Is that really what you think?!

officer's story just came out(CNN report):
he rolled past them and stopped. heard the report about the robbery. saw the box of cigars(or what looked like cigars). backed up to them standing in the street. Brown wouldn't let him get his door open. pushed him back into the car when he tried to get the door open. went for the gun. gun discharged. brown and friend took off down the street. cop chased them and told them to stop. brown turns, taunts the officer, then bull rushes him. officer said he thought brown must have been high on something. he fired a few shots, brown kept coming. fired the fatal shots, brown hits the pavement.

take it for what you will. think that first discharge(in the car when they were wrestling for the gun) could prove very important.

Kumbaya Goes KABOOM!

That's racist. Blacks never act like that. You haven't watched all the episodes of Good Times like I have or you'd know all about the happy and peaceful life in places like Ferguson. I feel warm and fuzzy and am a much better person than you are. I should get the Nobel Peace Prize I am so kind and gentle.

"Dr. Michael Baden, the former New York City chief medical examiner who conducted the autopsy, also addressed the media, saying there was "no evidence of a struggle" -- a key detail at odds with the police's reported accounts of what transpired moments before an officer shot and killed Brown on Aug. 9." Michael Brown's Family: What Else Do They Need To Arrest Killer Of Our Son?

Dr Baden strictly and exclusively examined Brown's body he did look at the police reports or hospital records of Officer Wilson's trip to the emergency room after the shooting for treatment to his facial inuries.

It was widely reported in the immediate aftermath that Wilson suffered some facial injuries and those records are now part of the official investigation which Dr. Baden is not privy to nor should he be.

The point being his statement that there was no sign of struggle is based on very limited information.

It is in fact an inconclusive statement and is at odds with nothing on either side.

Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use mo...

No, it doesn't make you act like that.

Does he have a history of challenging Police physically?

Not that I'm aware of - but he did, moments before, challenge the store owner/clerk physically and he went back into the store to do it. That says to me, whatever his toxicology report states, that if he was high, he acted that way while high - if he wasn't high, he acted that way sober. The two incidents are a matter of minutes apart, not hours or days.

Post #352

There were signs of a struggle once again Baden only referred to his private autopsy not the rest of the evidence which the Ferguson PD is still investigating

Don't worry. Holder is going to have another autopsy done. And its not like he's pushing an agenda or anything.

Did you always assume that Gonzales was pushing an agenda.

Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use mo...

Not that I'm aware of - but he did, moments before, challenge the store owner/clerk physically and he went back into the store to do it. That says to me, whatever his toxicology report states, that if he was high, he acted that way while high - if he wasn't high, he acted that way sober. The two incidents are a matter of minutes apart, not hours or days.

It does appear that brown was more than willing to use his size to intimidate others, does it not?

The report said that determination could change depending on whether gunpowder is found on Brown’s clothing, which have not yet been examined.

Read more: Michael Brown autopsy results - POLITICO.com

The attorney for Brown’s family Benjamin Crump called the privately requested autopsy “very preliminary” and said it “only tells part of the story,” but said its result support the numerous eyewitness accounts of Brown’s shooting.

“It’s going to be one of those things that we have to get all the witness statements out and look at all the autopsies, all the evidence to put this picture together,” he said at a press conference Monday following the release of the private autopsy.

Baden said six bullets struck Brown, including two head wounds and added there weren’t any signs of a struggle. However, Baden said x-rays, which should be available at some time whether in the next few weeks or month, will give more information. He added that “at some time” there will be access to Brown’s clothing.

Again, THUS FAR.

For the last time.

I didnt accuse the cop, but a right wing southerner member of this forum - of being racist.

A society in which cops are beyond holding it`s authorities accountable for their actions is on the road to North korea.

It is weird how you in this sentence seem to state that all police encounters or most, must involve the use of firearms.

Is that really what you think?!

No, you are lying or wrong. Read my post, it states officer involved shootings

Cops have been held accountable. Every department conducts investigations into officer involved shootings.

You are cheerleading for criminals so it doesnt work out in your favor

Accusing someone of being racist - is an accusation.

It is to either be followed by a counterargument.

Really pathetic how you try to weasle this accusation out of here. As if racism didnt exist anymore and merely mentioning it was evil and beyong what could ever be allowed.

Nice try, but your anti-police knee jerk and comments about a culture you obviously don't understand any more than what you've read in the press won't be repaired by calling others racist. In your case, it is indeed simple namecalling.

Btw, never even been to the Southern States. I'm a Northern boy born and bred. Left Coast if you understand the reference.

Thus far YOU are the only one arguing that. And no, your posts are here for all to see and will be even after the investigation(s) are complete.

I am fully aware of this. And unlike your kind, I have nbever had a problem with admiting when I am wrong.

There is no repair for your anti-police knee jerk.

Ok. Show me where exactly I am doing that! You cant!? Well what a ****ing suprise!

Stop ****ing accusing me of posting things that I didnt!

There is no repair for your calling whole groups of people racist when you barely understand the groups themselves or the racial climate here.

I called specific individuals racist.

And I called them racist because they rushed to condem the black kid and praise the cop, before most facts were on the table.

No matter how this will turn out in the end, it will remain that these individuals emidiatly rushed to the conclusion that it was the black kids fault.

No. Facts.

First, the cop backup to approach Brown for jaywalking. This shows the state of mind the officer was in, not Brown.

Then, the cop got out of his vehicle, gun drawn even after Brown moved away from the officer.

So yeah, the officer "when after" Brown... twice.

Yes, that's the way it's looking from the data thus far. Of course we won't know all the stories until the investigation is complete. But to conclude he didn't, from all the data thus far available, is just an knee jerk anti-police bias.

Your snarky comment

So, losing the argument and your bias on full display you double down with the race card? And you think THAT shores up your broken argument?

No, you fell right to Godwin's and accusations that comes from an anti-police bias. You then doubled down with the race card. NONE of that is an argument, it's what we call a failure.

The "your kind" comment is the real reason mods may dump on you. And I didn't call you dumb, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
Natural-Born Killers

He's got this Nazi Guilt and feels like he has to act in the opposite extreme to make up for it. He has a secret desire to be raped and wants us all to be pushovers and patsies for violent and psychotic pampered criminals to make up for our own American guilt, which he will cite endless twisted examples of, especially in Dresden, where the mothers, wives, and children of extermination-camp guards lived until they paid the price for breeding Nazis and would-have-been future Nazis.

No, you are lying or wrong. Read my post, it states officer involved shootings

what the......

Are you accusing me of posting your post????????????

Cops have been held accountable. Every department conducts investigations into officer involved shootings.

Yeah. And those investigations are notiorious for being biased to benefit the officer.

Which is why alot of countries have overseeing bodies.
You are cheerleading for criminals so it doesnt work out in your favor

Nope. I am accusing a guy of being a racist. I didnt condone the victims behavior, but do see it as the kind of childish nonsence one might do in that age.

Yep. The autopsy supports different narratives. This is one of them.

officer's story just came out(CNN report):
he rolled past them and stopped. heard the report about the robbery. saw the box of cigars(or what looked like cigars). backed up to them standing in the street. Brown wouldn't let him get his door open. pushed him back into the car when he tried to get the door open. went for the gun. gun discharged. brown and friend took off down the street. cop chased them and told them to stop. brown turns, taunts the officer, then bull rushes him. officer said he thought brown must have been high on something. he fired a few shots, brown kept coming. fired the fatal shots, brown hits the pavement.

take it for what you will. think that first discharge(in the car when they were wrestling for the gun) could prove very important.

It does appear that brown was more than willing to use his size to intimidate others, does it not?

Absolutely. And this argument that Brown had no obvious signs of a struggle on his body so there mustn't have been a struggle seems bogus to me. A police officer, sitting in his car, being kept from exiting by a 6'4", 300lb man while that man struggles to take possession of the officer's gun seems like a confrontation to me and one in which the much larger man, standing and outside the car, is likely not to be harmed in any way at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom