• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police[W:302,693:992]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

I don't know what the training is like in the US or for this officer in particular, but it's clear here in Toronto, Canada that our police are trained to shoot to kill when dealing with a violent person who refuses instructions and is behaving in a manner that can be dangerous to the officer or to civilians. Officers will continue to shoot at a suspect until they are on the ground and incapacitated if they start to shoot at all. There is no middle ground. Only on TV do they talk about shooting to wound, like shooting at the legs - they are trained to shoot at the torso and to continue to shoot until the threat is ended.

Yeah, seems your country suffers from a little overkill as well.

Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more t

Moderator's Warning:
This is a hotly contested subject, but the baiting, personal comments and derailing needs to stop. Please stick to the topic, which is not each other or anything not related to the topic:

Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use more tear...

How wonderfull

Enlighten us with more things from twitter.

The most relyable source for news in the world.
I'm watching CNN right now and they are reporting it genius.

So because the "usual suspects" are posting things about the NBA - by the way, I don't know who you're referring to, nor do I care

Good. Then dont reply to my posts, or read them. And just do whatever it is you do.

- that gives you the right to come in here and make accusations that aren't true. Got it.

You do not have the authority to tell me or anyone else what accusations we can make and which ones we cant.

Who the ......... do you think you are that gives you the entitlement to tell people what opinions and arguments they can voice?!

Your partisan slip is showing. You only comment on the people who are saying possible things about the dead teenager. I have yet to see you say a word to the people who are making accusations about the policeman, right on down to slurs against him. Yes, "pig" is a slur.

I havent had the chance to read the accusations towards the officer yet. Since I receive new quotes ever 2 minutes.

Which might hopefully stop with you leaving to annoy someone else.

Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use mo...

It doesn't give you false courage or blind rage. I've smoked pot with lots of people and it doesn't impair people to the point of charging someone pointing a gun at you.

It DOESNT HAVE TOO. All it has to do is impair your perception of reality. Make you less fearful. That is it. Do you think pot can do that?

Hell. You can't say for certain what impacts it has, because like all drugs, the reaction depends on the person. And if the person is ALREADY a violent person...then he may make a bad decision because he can think right in a drug induced fog.

Not every pot head is a giggly school girl who sits on the couch eating Cheetos getting baked. Some are trouble makers. I've had plenty of experience with them too...including a former friend who stalked, beat, and raped his ex wife. He was the biggest stoner I ever met, and the reason I will never touch pot.

I'm watching CNN right now and they are reporting it genius.

Post a link once it`s online. genius.

More lies than truth.

If you listened to Dr. Baden, you would see that he was shot in the top of the head. He obviously wasn't standing unless the cop got a ladder.

I stated truth and it is you stating lies.

Yes Dr. Baden stated one of the entrance wounds was in the top of the head and this is perfectly consistent with some of the officers supposed story.

The officer has supposedly claimed that Brown was rushing at him which clearly means running.

Take note the next time you watch a ball game. People tend to run slightly bent over at the waist and with their heads lowered to one degree or another. This presents the top of the head to whatever or whoever the person is running TOWARDS.

In addition IF someone is kneeling and someone executes them they almost certainly will not fire down into the top of the head as this requires twisting the wrist of the shooting arm into an awkward position. IN nearly all such cases they will aim directly into the head from the front or back or whatever side is facing them

The witnesses have variously claimed Brown was surrendering with his hands in the air or kneeling or shot from behind. Dr. Badens autopsy cleary dis credits these claims no bullet wounds were found consistent with someones hands in the air in fact the wounds to the arms are consistent with someone who'se arms are below the shoulders.

The bullet wounds are not consistent with kneeling and none of them entered Brown's back.

They are however marginally consistent with at least on part of the officers story.

Sorry but thems the facts.

It is clear YOU did not listen to Dr. Baden

Last edited:

I havent had the chance to read the accusations towards the officer yet. Since I receive new quotes ever 2 minutes.

Which might hopefully stop with you leaving to annoy someone else.

The OP is an accusation towards the officer. Nice try.

Have a lovely day.

What!?

A bunch of right wing Southerners turn up, in the moment a black teen is shot by a white cop and emidiatly defend the cop no matter the circumstances.

Was there ver a point in your nations history in which things turned out another way?

Was there ever a case on this forum in which these people took the side of a middle class, every day black person?

And then the same people post stuff like "liberals are KKK members" "Germans are nazis" "Europeans are racist trash" "liberals hate white people".

No. You dont have the slightest bit moral authority to make a judgement over my reaction to this!

Hold on. Are you suggesting that we only defend the cop because we are "white southern conservatives?"

Because I don't give a damn about the color. And yet I get dinged as a racist purely because of the way I vote, the nation I am from, and the fact that my skin is white?

Seriously? The racist bull**** needs to stop. If the cop is innocent...he is innocent. If brown was surrendering...the cop needs to face justice.

Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408390054.865497.jpg

At least someone gives a damn about their store.

The officer made contact with a suspect doing something illegal which shows what state of mind exactly?

Isn't that his job?

No. His job is to protect and serve. That includes Mike Brown, a person he didn't know was a suspect in a robbery. To him, at the time, Mike Brown was just some guy walking in the street. No reason to push over something like jaywalking.

Unless you're use to the police making an issue over jaywalking. I'm certainly not.

Wilson figured it out during the stop.

Prove it. Just you saying it is not proof enough.

You prove your's, then I'll prove mine.

Okay.

Independent Autopsy Shows No Sign of Struggle in Michael Brown's Shooting - WSJ

Proof that the officer when after Brown.. unless the officer continued to shoot from the safety of his vehicle. Which is it?

Nothing in your link suggests that Wilson "figured it out". Prove it please.

Re: Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times;police use [W:302

Private autopsy reportedly reveals Ferguson teen shot six times; police use more tear gas on protesters | Fox News

So, the pig just basically was enraged that he got his ass whooped, and decided to empty his pistol into someone kneeling on the ground with his hands in the air in surrender.

Kind of like a gangland murder.
Ode to a Wannabe Cop-Killer

Of course your witness to that bleeding-heart scenario was Thugvon Brown's accomplice in a strongarm robbery.

No. His job is to protect and serve. That includes Mike Brown, a person he didn't know was a suspect in a robbery. To him, at the time, Mike Brown was just some guy walking in the street. No reason to push over something like jaywalking.

Unless you're use to the police making an issue over jaywalking. I'm certainly not.

If you really live in Brooklyn, then you should know that beat cops in Brooklyn are doing exactly that - looking for people committing petty crimes and bringing them in hoping they have collared someone with outstanding warrants. Yes, they do make an issue over jaywalking. They also go after people who are walking erratically as very often the behavior is caused by drugs.

You're relying, as the press are reporting upon incomplete preliminary data, which the doctor who performed the autopsy has been reminding folks. They haven't even had the chance yet to examine Brown's clothing.

Brown's body was 35 feet from the squad car. If the altercation started in the squad car as the police and the witnesses stated it did, is it not obvious that Brown had to move away from the car? Unless he was dragged away, Brown had to have moved away from the officer.

Depends. They do all the time at some university campuses. Hell...they should. Or would you prefer people using roadways as sidewalks? Because we have too many traffic fatalities as it is.

Writing someone a ticket for being unsafe on the road is kind of their job.

If you really live in Brooklyn, then you should know that beat cops in Brooklyn are doing exactly that - looking for people committing petty crimes and bringing them in hoping they have collared someone with outstanding warrants. Yes, they do make an issue over jaywalking. They also go after people who are walking erratically as very often the behavior is caused by drugs.

I do, and they aren't. If you lived in Brooklyn, you'd know that.

It is important to point out that you don't know that's the truth anymore than he knows the cop is an evil murderer.

It is possible that Brown did attack Wilson as you claim. It is also possible that Wilson's account is deceitful and Brown did not attack him at all.

We need evidence to make a conclusion here.

Apparently the "protesters" don't need any evidence to pretend that they are being picked on and get oodles of sympathy from the gullible media and millions in government appeasement funds.

Brown's body was 35 feet from the squad car. If the altercation started in the squad car as the police and the witnesses stated it did, is it not obvious that Brown had to move away from the car? Unless he was dragged away, Brown had to have moved away from the officer.

Correct me if I am wrong...but isn't the story that brown double back at the cop or something? Distance is a factor, but if he started running at the cop...35 feet is 1 foot shy of 12 yards. Could be justified if he tried to rush the cop. And was the cop out of the car and in front when he shot him?

The distance to the car isn't indicative of anything.

The fact that you think that him charging the officer is a fact just shows your incredible bias.

It's no less a fact than your claim that he was kneeling down with his hands up. He could simply have had his hand in front of him for any number of reasons...like, he was running towards the cop, for example, as some witness testimony indicates. There are several shots to the guys right arm....do you really think a cop would miss the kill shot on an immobile target only a few feet away?

officer's story just came out(CNN report):
he rolled past them and stopped. heard the report about the robbery. saw the box of cigars(or what looked like cigars). backed up to them standing in the street. Brown wouldn't let him get his door open. pushed him back into the car when he tried to get the door open. went for the gun. gun discharged. brown and friend took off down the street. cop chased them and told them to stop. brown turns, taunts the officer, then bull rushes him. officer said he thought brown must have been high on something. he fired a few shots, brown kept coming. fired the fatal shots, brown hits the pavement.

take it for what you will. think that first discharge(in the car when they were wrestling for the gun) could prove very important.

Yes, that's the way it's looking from the data thus far. Of course we won't know all the stories until the investigation is complete. But to conclude he didn't, from all the data thus far available, is just an knee jerk anti-police bias.

being called a thug by someone like you is a compliment.

Your snarky comment doesn't repair your own statements.

Which sources? "White POWER Texas News Daily"? "The Mississipi Niggerhead"? "Fox News"?

So, losing the argument and your bias on full display you double down with the race card? And you think THAT shores up your broken argument?

And yet another sound and well thought out response. :roll:

The orignin of the term is as far as I know a reference to working class peoples on farms during the 19th century. But I am not sure if that is true.

What I do know however, is that the origin of the term is irrelevant and that the current definition and assosciation is what matters.

Except that you don't have a clue culturally speaking as to what the term means or how to use it properly. Stop trying until you've lived it.

I mocked. A totalitarian attitude with a meme and followed it up with an argument.

Or were you to leazy to read it.

By the way. When I call people of your kind "dumb", the first thing they do is calling the mods.

No, you fell right to Godwin's and accusations that comes from an anti-police bias. You then doubled down with the race card. NONE of that is an argument, it's what we call a failure.

The "your kind" comment is the real reason mods may dump on you. And I didn't call you dumb, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I do, and they aren't. If you lived in Brooklyn, you'd know that.

I have 2 cousins married to Brooklyn cops. I know this for a fact.

officer's story just came out(CNN report):
he rolled past them and stopped. heard the report about the robbery. saw the box of cigars(or what looked like cigars). backed up to them standing in the street. Brown wouldn't let him get his door open. pushed him back into the car. went for the gun. gun discharged. brown and friend took off down the street. cop chased them and told them to stop. brown turns, taunts the officer, then bull rushes him. officer said he thought brown must have been high on something. he fired a few shots, brown kept coming. fired the fatal shots, brown hits the pavement.

take it for what you will. think that first discharge(in the car when they were wrestling for the gun) could prove very important.

Funny they waited until the forensic report before coming out with a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom