• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prison Economics Help Drive Ariz. Immigration Law

True, the number I remember was 70% or so percent paying equivalent taxes as regular americans. I cant find the source it was in the MSM years ago.

t r u t h o u t | Undocumented Immigrants Pay More in Taxes Than They Receive in Benefits

:shrug:

So none of this bothers you guys in the slightest? The bill itself written directly to profit private prison corporations. Dont feel.... duped? No morals challenged.

Nothing just.... deflect?

truth-out.org? Just what sort of truth can we expect out of an Anonymous Blog? The domain is registered by Domains by Proxy, hiding the true identity of the source. No legitimate news source does that, only the ones with shovels full of crap big enough to get a libel suit.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/truth-out.org

Some truth, they can 't even tell the truth about who's publishing the site, somehow I doubt their articles are much more truthful.

Back
Top Bottom