• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prince's drug dealer speaks: $40,000 at a time for 25 years...

Prince's drug dealer speaks.

Next it will be Prince's best friend from grade school speaks.

And then a guy who once sold Prince some milk at a convenience store speaks.

Also far less effective when it comes to debilitating pain.

I've done them both and there's no comparison, though opiates are for post surgery and end of life, not long term chronic pain. But unless you've been in that kind of pain you can't judge someone.

Prince's drug dealer speaks.

Next it will be Prince's best friend from grade school speaks.

And then a guy who once sold Prince some milk at a convenience store speaks.

Im waiting for the news when Prince's dog tells all. :mrgreen:

Im waiting for the news when Prince's dog tells all. :mrgreen:

Greetings, PoS. :2wave:

Bitsy? :mrgreen: I finished Book two yesterday, and it was just as riveting, or maybe more, as the first one! Now when is the next one going to be ready? Huh, huh? I really hope we haven't heard the last of Dane and Val! :shock:

If true, it's not entirely surprising since Prince was in constant pain for years. His hips and ankles were basically shot.

You want to to try to do that work? Trust me it ain't easy.

Back
Top Bottom