• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prince OD's

hope he gets some help

Meh, I'm tired of hearing about it really.

There were many speculations, even political arguments surrounding his death. This puts a lot of the Al Sharpton crowd to bed.

Well if you had to go, its not a bad way as compared to others.

For someone who really stuck to the Jehovah's Witnesses' lifestyle, he must have been a full blown addict to not be able to break contact with opiates. Accidental OD is so common with opiates especially if there is already high tolerance established. Poor guy.

PoS said:

Heh... if you've ever seen someone OD you wouldn't say that.

If I had to die, I would rather it be while having sex. :mrgreen:

You're assuming that an overdose of opiates would be pleasant. I suspect he would not agree when his heart started beating fast and irregular, that maybe he became terrified when his lungs started shutting down. But, you're right he would feel no pain exactly

Just like Genghis Khan, eh?

Well, he ain't no Keith Richards, thats for sure...
I thought Khan was poisoned.

If I had to die, I would rather it be while having sex. :mrgreen:

???? OUt of love and respect for my wife, the LAST thing I would want to do is to die while having sex with her... I've heard this kind of comment before and it always struck me as incredibly selfish....

I thought Khan was poisoned.

No one knows how he died or where he is buried.

Of all the enigmas surrounding the Khan’s life, perhaps the most famous concerns how it ended. The traditional narrative says he died in 1227 from injuries sustained in a fall from a horse, but other sources list everything from malaria to an arrow wound in the knee. One of the more questionable accounts even claims he was murdered while trying to force himself on a Chinese princess. However he died, the Khan took great pains to keep his final resting place a secret. According to legend, his funeral procession slaughtered everyone they came in contact with during their journey and then repeatedly rode horses over his grave to help conceal it. The tomb is most likely on or around a Mongolian mountain called Burkhan Khaldun, but to this day its precise location is unknown.

10 Things You May Not Know About Genghis Khan - History Lists

???? OUt of love and respect for my wife, the LAST thing I would want to do is to die while having sex with her... I've heard this kind of comment before and it always struck me as incredibly selfish....

It was a freakin' joke. Chill out.

I'm sure the horse would love it too.

LOL. Now where the hell is that middle finger..... Ah, there it is.

**Dana gives Rob the finger**
:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom