• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prince and Haggard

UniqueMe199780

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By now, we have all heard of the passing of two talented musicians, Prince and Merle Haggard. I'm definitely convinced that Prince died from an overdose. But what about Haggard? What exactly happened to him? I believe that the government killed him via a new and deadly virus that only the President and the Surgeon General know how to cure. In times past, the government has released deadly viruses and/or other sicknesses. Why would they change all of a sudden?

Last edited:
This can only end well.

By now, we have all heard of the passing of two talented musicians, Prince and Merle Haggard. I'm definitely convinced that Prince died from an overdose. But what about Haggard? What exactly happened to him? I believe that the government killed him via a new and deadly virus that only the President and the Surgeon General know how to cure. In times past, the government has released deadly viruses and/or other sicknesses. Why would they change all of a sudden?
You're kidding me, right?

What benefit would the federal government receive from killing Haggard? What the **** would that do for them?

Last edited:
What do sturgeons have to do with it?

I had no idea that the President of the United States had such thorough medical training.

As dumb as this theory is, and it is, it's really not that much dumber then most CTs. Like Thoreaus nukes in the middle of NYC or 7forevers one where the Secret Service drivers shoot JFK and somehow no one noticed. really they are pretty much all equally dumb.

As dumb as this theory is, and it is, it's really not that much dumber then most CTs. Like Thoreaus nukes in the middle of NYC or 7forevers one where the Secret Service drivers shoot JFK and somehow no one noticed. really they are pretty much all equally dumb.

Hey, but it so rare for someone in the prime of life of 79 just to die. You would expect if it they were old or something, but 79?? Oh. Never mind. That IS above the average life expectancy.

Hey, but it so rare for someone in the prime of life of 79 just to die. You would expect if it they were old or something, but 79?? Oh. Never mind. That IS above the average life expectancy.

Lots of people make it to at least 80.

Lots of people make it to at least 80.

Yes, and many make it a lot more

But , the life expectancy of men in the U.S. is about 76, that means that 50 percent of all men die by the time the would be 76

Yes, and many make it a lot more

But , the life expectancy of men in the U.S. is about 76, that means that 50 percent of all men die by the time the would be 76

Your country must be rife with conspiracies. Have all these deaths been investigated?

Why Merle Haggard? Surely the government has people that it believes would be far more useful dead.

Why Merle Haggard? Surely the government has people that it believes would be far more useful dead.

Because the Hag found out that "Rainbow Stew" is really soylent green.:lamo

Because the Hag found out that "Rainbow Stew" is really soylent green.:lamo

I am just waiting for Thoreau to chime and and claim in was left over radiation sickness from the bomb that took down the twin towers.

Would make about as much sense as the rest of it.

There is a video of Merle Haggard being honored by the Kennedy Center. Toward the end Braid Paisley and Vince Gill do a rendition of 'Working Man Blues' it's a good cover, but a dishonest one in that the lyrics originally include the following refrain

"I said hey, hey working man, working man like me.
I ain't never been on Welfare,
and that's one place I won't be.
I'll be working.
As long as my two hands are fit to use."

For some reason, that refrain was omitted. And when it is you can see Merle look over at Obama with a look of utter disdain and contempt.

There is a video of Merle Haggard being honored by the Kennedy Center. Toward the end Braid Paisley and Vince Gill do a rendition of 'Working Man Blues' it's a good cover, but a dishonest one in that the lyrics originally include the following refrain

"I said hey, hey working man, working man like me.
I ain't never been on Welfare,
and that's one place I won't be.
I'll be working.
As long as my two hands are fit to use."

For some reason, that refrain was omitted. And when it is you can see Merle look over at Obama with a look of utter disdain and contempt.

As good a reason as any to use some super secret biological weapon to off 1 elderly person.

Well clearly haggerd had an overdose on okies from muskogie, no govt involvement.

It is the same with scalia and haggerd, no one questioned there deaths, because their age was fairly high.

But with scalia you know they had a mass convention on how to kill scalia and not get caught, after months of deliberations they failed because scalia died of old age and their mega death ray plan never came to be, oh yeah purple unicorns and fish farts, conspiracy enough?

79, with chronic circulatory disease. Who had lived the last 7 years been living with only 1 lung, having the other removed because of cancer. And was still trying to recover from pneumonia at the time of his death.

79, with chronic circulatory disease. Who had lived the last 7 years been living with only 1 lung, having the other removed because of cancer. And was still trying to recover from pneumonia at the time of his death.

Well, obviously, someone out there doesn't like musicians.. since of course that couldn't be the cause of his death. Could it??

Seems very suspect

Back
Top Bottom