• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prince — Agonizing Final Days After AIDS Diagnosis Rock legend wasted a

You are clueless.

As a single data point - my sister. She was neither gay nor a intravenous drug user. An asshole boyfriend of her's twenty years ago who died years ago from AIDS was one or the other. She spent the last 20 years or so of her life until her death speaking to high school and college kids about the dangers of unprotected sex because straight, non drug users can and do get AIDs.

Not saying it's not possible. But it is overwhelmingly a gay male and drug user disease. That's just true.

Bisexuality can come into play. Different types of sex matters, too. There's a relativity involved.

But traditional heterosexual sex doesn't transmit the disease nearly as easily, or Magic Johnson's and Arthur Ashe's wives would have HIV, which they don't.

No it's not. Most AIDS victims are heterosexual and can't get legal medication, never mind recreational drugs. Millions of children have AIDS.

Bisexual, maybe. But not heterosexual.

Of course, a bisexual male can have anal sex with a heterosexual woman, and there you go. Blood contact increases the odds ten fold.

Not saying it's not possible. But it is overwhelmingly a gay male and drug user disease. That's just true.

Bisexuality can come into play. Different types of sex matters, too. There's a relativity involved.

But traditional heterosexual sex doesn't transmit the disease nearly as easily, or Magic Johnson's and Arthur Ashe's wives would have HIV, which they don't.

The CDC stats say that 3/4 of people with HIV are gay men. That makes the other quarter heteros. The CDC stats I looked at didn't include IV drug users but certainly some of the heteros are.

I read an article that stated that HIV passes more easily to men than to women because the strains that infect men seem to be hardier than the ones that infect women. According to that article it's easier to pass HIV man to man or woman to man than it is man to woman, though clearly it still happens since a few thousand women are infected annually. That's a couple of years ago and after my sister passed I frankly lost interest in keeping up with what's goes on in that world so I don't know if that thinking is valid or not.

Bisexual, maybe. But not heterosexual.

Of course, a bisexual male can have anal sex with a heterosexual woman, and there you go. Blood contact increases the odds ten fold.

Ya know, about 7% of AIDS victims live in Europe and North America. That leaves 93% elsewhere in the world, mostly Africa.

The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Just for fun and games, should we look further and see how many of them are heterosexuals and not drug users?

I am a gay man, I cannot tell you how many straight married men hit me up, and my friends as well. I can's blame them, we gay men look after ourselves, no beer bellies please!! If only there wives knew, haha

If you think I am BS, have a look on Craigslist, perhaps I have run across you there

And yes it is true, the biggest homophones are very often into franks and beans:shock, must be a self hatred thing:

Last edited:
i kind of find this hard to believe with the witnesses that saw him over the last few days of his life saying he was active and had his normal energy.

People that die of aids do not appear normal until the last minute.

I wonder what the real story is.

Back
Top Bottom