• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Priest killed after attackers chanted Daesh in France. [W: 75]

Re: Priest killed after attackers chanted Daesh in France.

Hmm this is very strange... no real ISIS supporter would EVER should Daesh, as it is an insult to the group.

When will you stop doing back flips in your ideological pursuit of defending the perpetrators? Get it through to yourself, there's no script or one way to invoke terrorist attacks! Your default position of apologia is bad to the core.

It seems the Euro Idiots are never going to wake up to reality and this kind of barbaric garbage will keep on happening.

Terror was never 'in control' anywhere in Europe Governess. And the wise man who wants to stop Muslim migration into his country is derided as some sort of idiot.

"Wise"?

That's funny.

"Wise"?

That's funny.

Let's judge that in a binary fashion. As it stands, only Muslim terrorism is pervasive across Europe, end immigration and send all those in support and wishing to join Daesh, to Syria, wouldn't help?

Let's judge that in a binary fashion. As it stands, only Muslim terrorism is pervasive across Europe, end immigration and send all those in support and wishing to join Daesh, to Syria, wouldn't help?

No, it really wouldn't. I'm not sure how your saying that with a straight face.

True. And the US should not repeat he mistake made in Sweden and so many other European countries.

No, it really wouldn't. I'm not sure how your saying that with a straight face.

You're probably right. I should add the need for mass deportation.

Well, I was focussing on their (assumed) ignorance, not on the manner in which they feel aligned with IS ideology.

The latter hardly being under dispute.

Meanwhile there are reports, so far unconfirmedt, that one of the perps wore a monitoring ankle bracelet on account of having been to IS and back,

If that turns out to be true, somebody is going to have a hard time explaining why this scumbag wasn't in the darkest dungeon that could be found already.
The French IIRC has about 17 differing Depts that monitors these on parole or whatever they call it. they are overwhelmed with the numbers. next is the sharing of data between not on internal French Depts but the EU as well.
I can see laws being enacted to imprison a good number.

The French IIRC has about 17 differing Depts that monitors these on parole or whatever they call it. they are overwhelmed with the numbers. next is the sharing of data between not on internal French Depts but the EU as well.
I can see laws being enacted to imprison a good number.

I have felt from early days, once you catch an individual trying to go to Syria then Citizenship should be revoked.

You're probably right. I should add the need for mass deportation.

You seem awfully fine with the idea for somebody who'd be on the first boat out.

You seem awfully fine with the idea for somebody who'd be on the first boat out.

Sorry, I'd be on no boat.

Either offer corroboration for that or have it dismissed as pure unadulterated BS.

His name was David Ali Sonboly and he preferred to be called Ali. If "David" had either been changed to a more Islamic version or had been any original name (changed or given by parents), it wouldn't have been Daud anyway. That's Arabic, the proper form of and in native Farsi would have been Davood (Dawuhd, Dawood).

Iranians don't give their kids Arabic version names and if you knew anything about general Iranian attitude towards Arabs, this wouldn't need to be explained to you.

Thank you - I stand corrected. It's a long time since I lived in Iran but I know that the spellings that you provide are simply transliterations from the Arabic script in which Farsi is written. They are probably better than 'Daud'.

Your posts would be better if you toned down the arrogance. Imo.

When did you live in Iran? Or is your assumed knowledge and expertise merely derived from websites?

I have felt from early days, once you catch an individual trying to go to Syria then Citizenship should be revoked.

If they had immigrated and were granted Citizenship or if they hold dual citizenship, yes, I agree.
Now if they were born there they are stuck with them.

Yeah, you would be. We don't need people like you here.

You're in European forum, time for you to take the boat.

You're in European forum, time for you to take the boat.

Well that doesn't sound authoritarian at all:roll:

"If you don't agree with me, leave"

Well that doesn't sound authoritarian at all:roll:

"If you don't agree with me, leave"

Says the person who started talking about "shipping me out"....

Says the person who started talking about "shipping me out"....

Hey, not my fault your own "deport everybody" program would grab you as well.

Either offer corroboration for that or have it dismissed as pure unadulterated BS.

His name was David Ali Sonboly and he preferred to be called Ali. If "David" had either been changed to a more Islamic version or had been any original name (changed or given by parents), it wouldn't have been Daud anyway. That's Arabic, the proper form of and in native Farsi would have been Davood (Dawuhd, Dawood).

Iranians don't give their kids Arabic version names and if you knew anything about general Iranian attitude towards Arabs, this wouldn't need to be explained to you.

Oh Oh we have to stop this racism in Iran. Also source the name you gave us. You can't trust anyone these days.

England and Scotland have indigenous people. Can you name them?

Pretty sure they got wiped out by one group of invaders or another a long time ago.

Moderator's Warning:
Return to the topic now please. No more talk of who's going to be on the first boat out or on a boat at all or any other personal comments. Stick to the topic.

Back
Top Bottom