• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pretty Please?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
He’s been through enough already…….

Kill one guy and you’re a killer, right?

I can't stand this guy.

It seems obvious he did a DUI homicide, and got-off with very little consequence. And he continues to live off the tax-payers teet.

I can't stand this guy.

It seems obvious he did a DUI homicide, and got-off with very little consequence. And he continues to live off the tax-payers teet.
And he rode away on his high moral horse secure in his mind his position would protect him. Is there no end to scumism?

I shall always be grateful for the gentle way in which you taught me the correct spelling of "vale" (not "veil") as in "vale of tears."

So may I gently reciprocate by reminding you that the word is "teat"?

Hah!

Thank you! (y)

Yeah, I didn't think it was appropriate to use the vulgar form that's more common. Looks like I outpaced myself! :p

BTW - I still love that phrase, "vale of tears".

There are so many people missing from this thread. You know...the ones who have so much bad stuff to say about those on the opposite side of the aisle.

Back
Top Bottom