• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pressure Transducer Seller

sandpepper

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi guys!! I apologize for the very off topic question. My Dad has been asking for my help but I really don't have any idea about this. I'm looking for a pressure transducer seller. I searched online but I don't know which one is reliable. Do you know anything about this that you can share with me? Thanks!

Hi guys!! I apologize for the very off topic question. My Dad has been asking for my help but I really don't have any idea about this. I'm looking for a pressure transducer seller. I searched online but I don't know which one is reliable. Do you know anything about this that you can share with me? Thanks!
Some of the answer depends on how specialized he needs to be. pressure range, environment, ect.
Series 628CR | Pressure Transmitter | Dwyer Instruments
Pressure Transducers and Transmitters
You would need to line up the pressure range input, with the needed electrical output.

Back
Top Bottom