• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Press Secretary Jen Psaki Plans to Depart White House for MSNBC in Coming Weeks

No crimes PROVEN-kind of like Trump.
No crimes alleged. It's why neither you nor anyone else on the rabid right can name one.

No crimes alleged. It's why neither you nor anyone else on the rabid right can name one.
Not a righty, but you missed the sarcasm-what was good for Trump is good for Biden.
Or maybe not good for either.

Not a righty, but you missed the sarcasm-what was good for Trump is good for Biden.
Or maybe not good for either.
So no crime. Thank you.

Good for her. We live in a capitalist country and the money a cable network pays is highly attractive and a government salary just can’t compete.

It’s amusing that the right side of the room only has scorn. They dwell on Tucker Carlson, who not only is a bigot but arguably a traitor, who bends facts and the truth beyond recognition, but it’s MSNBC that’s the sewer pipe.
Yes, MSNBC is a sewer pipe. And, to call Tucker Carlson a traitor is ridiculous.

Also, can you quote Tucker Carlson's bigoted or traitorous statements? Is there something specific?

Yes, MSNBC is a sewer pipe. And, to call Tucker Carlson a traitor is ridiculous.

Also, can you quote Tucker Carlson's bigoted or traitorous statements? Is there something specific?
The guy literally parrots Russian talking points. Russia is a U.S. adversary.
Tucker also pushes "replacement theory" which is what white supremacist believe.

Aww, the right upset she‘s leaving?

The guy literally parrots Russian talking points. Russia is a U.S. adversary.
Tucker also pushes "replacement theory" which is what white supremacist believe.
He literally doesn't "parrot Russian talking points." And, the truth is the truth, regardless of whether it relates to an adversary or not. Our media is not supposed to be a weapon in our foreign policy. They're supposed to report the news and discuss political perspectives. That includes the perspectives or adversaries. Carlson hasn't sided with Russia. What are you on about? Do you have a quote?

He "pushes" replacement theory? LOL. When? The only thing he's said is that Democrats are for open immigration because they want to change the demographics to benefit them. And that is obviously true. That is what the Democrats are doing.

Probably a great time for her to get out. The honeymoon period for the administration is WAY over, but it doesn't look like she's jumping off a sinking ship. Democrats are going to suffer in the midterms, and it would be better for her career to report on it, than try to defend it.
And her "reporting" will probably be as down the middle as Stephanopoulos, Hillary's legacy to the media. Then they wonder why no one outside NYC trusts the media.

He literally doesn't "parrot Russian talking points." And, the truth is the truth, regardless of whether it relates to an adversary or not. Our media is not supposed to be a weapon in our foreign policy. They're supposed to report the news and discuss political perspectives. That includes the perspectives or adversaries. Carlson hasn't sided with Russia. What are you on about? Do you have a quote?

He "pushes" replacement theory? LOL. When? The only thing he's said is that Democrats are for open immigration because they want to change the demographics to benefit them. And that is obviously true. That is what the Democrats are doing.

You need to read past the headline and actually listen to what the guy says.

There were American funded biolabs in Ukraine:

Victoria Nuland testified before Congress about them: https://mronline.org/2022/03/17/vic...rch-facilities-worried-russia-may-seize-them/

And there is evidence that an investment fund (with which Hunter Biden was involved) helped fund labs in Ukraine: https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/hunte...ng-us-bio-labs-contractor-in-ukraine-e-mails/

So, the question isn't whether it's a "Russian talking point." The question is - is it true?

US intelligence officials had earlier dismissed Russia’s messaging as war propaganda, explaining that Ukraine’s network of biological labs dedicated to pathogen research were not secret, and had publicly received funding from Washington.

However, Russia’s new claim that the first son’s investment fund was involved in raising money for biolab projects in Ukraine was accurate, according to e-mails involving Hunter Biden’s dealings in Ukraine, first obtained by The Post and initially reported on by The Daily Mail Friday.

Metabiota vice president Mary Guttieri also wrote to Hunter about geopolitical issues involving the company’s research in the former Soviet republic in April 2014, two months after Russia invaded and annexed the Crimea region.

“As promised, I’ve prepared the attached memo, which provides an overview of Metabiota, our engagement in Ukraine, and how we can potentially leverage our team, networks, and concepts to assert Ukraine’s cultural and economic independence from Russia and continued integration into Western society,” her memo read.

Days later, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi wrote to Biden about a “as you called ‘Science Ukraine’ project.”

“As I understand the Metabiota was a subcontract to principal contactor of the DoD B&V [engineering firm Black & Veatch],” his e-mail read. “What kind of partnership Metabiota is looking for in Ukraine?”

Hunter Biden’s ventures raised the eyebrows of a former CIA officer.

“His father was the vice president of the United States and in charge of relations with Ukraine. So why was Hunter not only on the board of a suspect Ukrainian gas firm, but also hooked them up with a company working on bioweapons research?,” Sam Faddis told the Mail.

‘It’s an obvious Russian propaganda attempt to take advantage of this. But it doesn’t change the fact that there does seem to be something that needs to be explored here.

You need to read past the headline and actually listen to what the guy says.

There were American funded biolabs in Ukraine:

Victoria Nuland testified before Congress about them: https://mronline.org/2022/03/17/vic...rch-facilities-worried-russia-may-seize-them/

And there is evidence that an investment fund (with which Hunter Biden was involved) helped fund labs in Ukraine: https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/hunte...ng-us-bio-labs-contractor-in-ukraine-e-mails/

So, the question isn't whether it's a "Russian talking point." The question is - is it true?

Russian propaganda isn't any more credible when presented in some guy's Youtube video.

The reality is that Russia is using every excuse in the book to justify the unjustifiable -- summarily executing civilians in cold blood -- and you are contributing to their message.

Not surprised. She’s a hack, coming from a terrible administration, and now going to circus show called MSNBC. It’s fitting…

It always surprises me that press secretaries have such short runs, even though that is the norm. Going from CNN to MSNBC kinda shows her spin, for sure.

Russian propaganda isn't any more credible when presented in some guy's Youtube video.

The reality is that Russia is using every excuse in the book to justify the unjustifiable -- summarily executing civilians in cold blood -- and you are contributing to their message.
It's not Russian propaganda, though. That's the thing. Victoria Nuland did, in fact, testify before Congress that the US did have biological labs in Ukraine which were so dangerous that it was a great concern that the Russians not get ahold of them.

I don't care what Russia is using to justify whatever. I care about what is TRUE. If they use the truth to justify their invasion, so be it. That doesn't mean their invasion is justified. It doesn't mean their "spin" is completely accurate either. But, let's not pretend that what is being said by Tucker Carlson is false. It isn't.

I don't care what "message" you think I'm contributing to. Jesus, I'm not part of an effort to create a "narrative." It might have been North Vietnamese propaganda to say that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was faked as a pretext for war in vietnam, but it was nevertheless true. It may have played into Saddam Hussein's narrative when people used to say that it hadn't been shown that he had "WMD" in 2003, but it was TRUE. See what I mean?

Jen Psaki has graduated from interning as lead liar under the Biden admin, that she wants to take her act to television

that woman deserves to go and make all the jack she can (after making republican "reporters" look so obvious with their lies and innuendo).

truck on Jen!!

It always surprises me that press secretaries have such short runs, even though that is the norm. Going from CNN to MSNBC kinda shows her spin, for sure.
says one of the biggest needling Republicans here who lists himself as a progressive.

And....I linked a NY Post article and a Glenn Greenwald piece. Read them. This is not made up "Russian disinformation." That shit is getting old. I am as pro-US as they come, and have a flag out front of my house, and I supported the Afghanistan War, and in 2003, I believed out "Intelligence Agencies" when they swore up and down that they knew Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction. Since that time, I do not "just believe." I do not subscribe to "believe all intelligence agencies." They can and do lie. Since the mid-2000s, I have considered myself a loyal adopted son of the State of Iowa -- "Show Me" I say.

Anytime some politifact or fact checker douchebag declares that X has been "debunked" as "Russian disinformation" - we need to take that with a grain of salt. All they are doing is relying on what some "former intelligence official" or perhaps a "current intelligence official" tells them, and almost always in wishy-washy language like "it bears the markings of Russian disinformation." We saw it with the Hunter Biden laptop - intelligence people who hadn't seen anything that was on the laptop, much less examined it, just blurted out "it looks like somethiing that could be russian disinformation, and that was enough for the fact checkers and CNN.

**** that. I'm done with that. John Brennan and James Clapper and their ilk are lying sacks of shit. They get no deference. No trust.

says one of the biggest needling Republicans here who lists himself as a progressive.
Yes, I'm a pro mask, pro vaccine, pro lockdown, pro Justice Jackson, pro UBI, anti war, anti violence, pro peaceful protest Republican. You caught me. :)

Dude, no one believes you.

Smart people know the spin of MSNBC. No one with an IQ above room temperature denies it.

Yes, he has. (Paraphrasing) He said in an interview, 'Why shouldn't I support Russia, which is what I'm doing'. If there was a way to measure it, Carlson has done much damage to our allies' efforts to contain this war. I understand free speech and all, but IMO, Carlson and Fox in general have stepped over the line.

I don't care what "message" you think I'm contributing to. Jesus, I'm not part of an effort to create a "narrative." It might have been North Vietnamese propaganda to say that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was faked as a pretext for war in vietnam, but it was nevertheless true. It may have played into Saddam Hussein's narrative when people used to say that it hadn't been shown that he had "WMD" in 2003, but it was TRUE. See what I mean?
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was contrived.

Iraq did not have WMD. A few years into the war, the U.S. came across a rusted nerve shell and pointed to that and said, 'see, Iraq did have WMD.' But to think that shell was the reason the U.S. committed thousands of troops makes no sense.

In this case, there isn't any credibility to the claim of bio labs in the Ukraine being the real reason for the Russian invasion. The Russian are liars, whose narrative evolved over time. They said that the invasion was merely to take two regions back. Then they said they were peacekeepers. Then, they were de-Nazifying Ukraine, that had no meaningful number of Nazis. We now see complete destruction of cities and street executions, reminiscent of the Nazis in WWII.

Yes, he has. (Paraphrasing) He said in an interview, 'Why shouldn't I support Russia, which is what I'm doing'. If there was a way to measure it, Carlson has done much damage to our allies' efforts to contain this war. I understand free speech and all, but IMO, Carlson and Fox in general have stepped over the line.
Oh, for god's sake. That was in 2019, and he specifically said, shortly thereafter, that he was joking and mocking the obsession the Left has with Russia.

Carlson has "done much damage to contain this war?" This is something only the Left can get away with. Such a fatuous and insipid comment. A political pundit on a cable news channel addresses and discusses issues, and this "does damage" to "our allies' efforts to contain this war?" Can anyone take that in the least seriously - as if Vladimir Putin or anyone else is motivated or hindered by what Tucker flippin' Carlson says? My god....

How has Carlson stepped over the line. The line of free speech does NOT sit anywhere near where Carlson is on these issues. I mean, my word - even if someone says they hate the US, and love Russia, and they hope Russia takes over the world, even THAT isn't "over the line" of free speech.

I find this odd Democrat stance these days that everyone MUST - literally MUST -- be on the propaganda train, and everyone MUST in all respects view Ukraine a certain way and Russia certain way, or they are basically traitors. This jingoistic appeal to patriotism is bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom