• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Press Conference Yesterday (9/9/10) on 9/11 findings

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Guess this could have been placed in breaking news forum yesterday...

Here is a small section of an article covering yesterdays press conference:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Announces: Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition of World Trade Center High-rises on 9/11

WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 –

Founder Richard Gage, AIA, with host, former Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) Present Findings at 2pm on September 9, 2010 at National Press Club, Washington, D.C.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) with former Senator Gravel, will hold a press conference to present the group's findings and to call for a new investigation into the destruction of the 3 World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11. Following the press conference, there will be a Mock Debate during which public statements made by government investigators and other defenders of the official account will be addressed.

"Critically important evidence has emerged after the government building reports were completed," says Senator Gravel.

Gage points to World Trade Center 7, a 47-story building that was not hit by an aircraft, yet collapsed in free-fall acceleration and in a manner consistent with a controlled implosion: "Government investigators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have been forced to acknowledge the free-fall descent, an indicting fact, after being presented with analysis by AE911Truth petition signers." Other facts that AE911Truth supporters have uncovered in the course of examining the forensic evidence include:

The Twin Towers suffered total destruction in 10 to 14 seconds in near free-fall accelerations which can only occur as a result of pre-set demolition explosives.

More than 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes consistent with pre-set demolitions.

90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking were pulverized in mid-air, creating the signature dust clouds of controlled demolitions.

A massive debris field 1,400 feet in diameter, along with the absence of "pancaked" floors, indicates a very explosive destruction of each tower.

The presence of several tons of molten metal found in the debris is consistent with the extreme temperatures generated by the use of thermite – an incendiary used to cut through steel like a hot knife through butter.

An international team of scientists found nano-thermitic composite material in World Trade Center dust samples, providing hard evidence of the presence of advanced energetic materials in the disaster debris.

"The official FEMA and NIST reports provide insufficient, contradictory, and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction," says Gage. "We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials."

An AE911Truth petition calling for a new investigation has been submitted this week to every government representative in Congress. The petition now contains over 1,270 architect/engineer signers – altogether over 10,000 around the world have signed the petition.

Florida State Professor Lance deHaven-Smith, who coined the academic term State Crimes Against Democracy [SCAD] will be providing final comments at the debate.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Announces: Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition of World Trade Center High-rises on 9/11 - Yahoo! News

Oh...Gaze at the Blue....if your infiltrated name is still on the petition acting like a trojan horse to sabotage it will you please have it removed?

Last edited:
Here is an excellent documentary that clearly explains how and why false flag attacks like 9/11 occur.

This is very informative and puts many things in perspective so please relax in a reclyner with some popcorn and enjoy...

Continued...

Last edited:
Continued...

Last edited:
Guess this could have been placed in breaking news forum yesterday...

Here is a small section of an article covering yesterdays press conference:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Announces: Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition of World Trade Center High-rises on 9/11

WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 –

Founder Richard Gage, AIA, with host, former Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) Present Findings at 2pm on September 9, 2010 at National Press Club, Washington, D.C.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) with former Senator Gravel, will hold a press conference to present the group's findings and to call for a new investigation into the destruction of the 3 World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11. Following the press conference, there will be a Mock Debate during which public statements made by government investigators and other defenders of the official account will be addressed.

"Critically important evidence has emerged after the government building reports were completed," says Senator Gravel.

Gage points to World Trade Center 7, a 47-story building that was not hit by an aircraft, yet collapsed in free-fall acceleration and in a manner consistent with a controlled implosion: "Government investigators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have been forced to acknowledge the free-fall descent, an indicting fact, after being presented with analysis by AE911Truth petition signers." Other facts that AE911Truth supporters have uncovered in the course of examining the forensic evidence include:

The Twin Towers suffered total destruction in 10 to 14 seconds in near free-fall accelerations which can only occur as a result of pre-set demolition explosives.

More than 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes consistent with pre-set demolitions.

90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking were pulverized in mid-air, creating the signature dust clouds of controlled demolitions.

A massive debris field 1,400 feet in diameter, along with the absence of "pancaked" floors, indicates a very explosive destruction of each tower.

The presence of several tons of molten metal found in the debris is consistent with the extreme temperatures generated by the use of thermite – an incendiary used to cut through steel like a hot knife through butter.

An international team of scientists found nano-thermitic composite material in World Trade Center dust samples, providing hard evidence of the presence of advanced energetic materials in the disaster debris.

"The official FEMA and NIST reports provide insufficient, contradictory, and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction," says Gage. "We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials."

An AE911Truth petition calling for a new investigation has been submitted this week to every government representative in Congress. The petition now contains over 1,270 architect/engineer signers – altogether over 10,000 around the world have signed the petition.

Florida State Professor Lance deHaven-Smith, who coined the academic term State Crimes Against Democracy [SCAD] will be providing final comments at the debate.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Announces: Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition of World Trade Center High-rises on 9/11 - Yahoo! News

Oh...Gaze at the Blue....if your infiltrated name is still on the petition acting like a trojan horse to sabotage it will you please have it removed?

Building was occupied. No way to wire a building for demo when it is occupied. Try again.

Building was occupied. No way to wire a building for demo when it is occupied. Try again.

The World Trade Centers went through many months of "construction renovations" up to the very day of 9/11.

Some of these "renovations" were even on the steel support columns.

The Twin Towers underwent complete power downs the weekend before 9/11.

The companys CEO who performed the many months of "construction renovations" later on became appointed by President Bush to the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows

The World Trade Centers went through many months of "construction renovations" up to the very day of 9/11.

Some of these "renovations" were even on the steel support columns.

The Twin Towers underwent complete power downs the weekend before 9/11.

The companys CEO who performed the many months of "construction renovations" later on became appointed by President Bush to the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows

Most buildings are undergoing renovations at some time or the other; especially older ones.

So you think bombs were planted? How silly. And you think Bush was behind it. How silly.

Most buildings are undergoing renovations at some time or the other; especially older ones.

So you think bombs were planted? How silly. And you think Bush was behind it. How silly.

Silly?.......try world strategy

Say hello to Mr. Roark.

In other words you prefer to be in ignorant bliss than to look into these scientific findings and countless other disturbing facts that question the legitimacy of the "official story" for 9/11 that was spoonfed to the media?

You seem to enjoy making fun of anything that questions our government and make fun of people who simply want a new investigation.

Are you an anti-truth type person who believes the first explanation tattood in your brain through witts end....or would you be open to a new investigation and see if these scientific findings can bring more truth to the matter out....or be cleared up once and for all?

Last edited:
So when is the group taking the govt. to court to settle the issue? Seems they are pretty sure of themselves. I will believe them when its proven in a court of law.

Last edited:
So when is the group taking the govt. to court to settle the issue? Seems they are pretty sure of themselves. I will believe them when its proven in a court of law.

They are trying hard but our non-transparent government seems to block a new investigation to clear up the many descrepencies.

In other words you prefer to be in ignorant bliss than to look into these scientific findings and countless other disturbing facts that question the legitimacy of the "official story" for 9/11 that was spoonfed to the media?

You seem to enjoy making fun of anything that questions our government and make fun of people who simply want a new investigation.

Are you an anti-truth type person who believes the first explanation tattood in your brain through witts end....or would you be open to a new investigation and see if these scientific findings can bring more truth to the matter out....or be cleared up once and for all?

Nothing scientific applies to you.

Building under renovation +Guy who runs company doing renovation gets appointed to a commission nobody ever heard of = bombs planted in buildings.

Show us science.

Nothing scientific applies to you.

Building under renovation +Guy who runs company doing renovation gets appointed to a commission nobody ever heard of = bombs planted in buildings.

Show us science.

Those are just a grain of sand of the mountain of disturbing facts surrounding the event....may be too much for you to comprehend

They are trying hard but our non-transparent government seems to block a new investigation to clear up the many descrepencies.

CD you missed the question. In the post for example "The Twin Towers suffered total destruction in 10 to 14 seconds in near free-fall accelerations which can only occur as a result of pre-set demolition explosives. "
To say this they must think they can prove the statement. No investigation is needed. Present the findings in a court of law.
IMO they are rehashing old ground. So in conclusion, your saying they have nothing and yet want a new investigation. Good grief.

Yeah, sure - bring Gravel into it. He's like a Democratic repellent - driving people to the GOP in hoards.

He's the worst person to go to for solid representation and people immediately dismiss him on the basis that he's incapable of making wise financial and political decisions. He successfully flushed the Democratic hold in Alaska, his marriage and every penny he was worth right down the crapper.

So in conclusion, your saying they have nothing and yet want a new investigation. Good grief.

Welcome to the spin zone.....I guess whatever helps keep peoples shield of denial in place and protect feeble minds from looking into or investigating possible facts that would shock their feeble minds.....

Yeah, sure - bring Gravel into it. He's like a Democratic repellent - driving people to the GOP in hoards.

He's the worst person to go to for solid representation and people immediately dismiss him on the basis that he's incapable of making wise financial and political decisions. He successfully flushed the Democratic hold in Alaska, his marriage and every penny he was worth right down the crapper.

Is this an attack the messenger and ignore the contents tactic? Textbook form of denial....

What does this have to do with a simple push for a new investigation.....by the way.....what type of person argues against a new investigation in the first place?

Those are just a grain of sand of the mountain of disturbing facts surrounding the event....may be too much for you to comprehend

Mountains of facts? How about the mountains of facts that prove you wrong. That prove the whole 9/11 truther movement wrong? You have no evidence, you present half truths, and outright lies to try and paint a picture that you want to paint. Every 9/11 conspiracy "fact" that you can bring up, has been debunked. You are the one that doesn't want to see the truth.

Junk science and coincidences from endless tangents are silly and only fools believe them. I read the 911 Comm Report. I believe it. You wont provide anything like your own account of events. It is due to your being scared to do so. If you had evidence youd at the very minimum have a story. You'd also have court actions. You have neither. It says all that need be said about your so=called facts

Is this an attack the messenger and ignore the contents tactic? Textbook form of denial....

What does this have to do with a simple push for a new investigation.....by the way.....what type of person argues against a new investigation in the first place?

I don't need to examine the content because I've done so extensively in the last few years. . . I'm no more swayed for it now than I was back then. (I think we all know that i don't believe any of the conspiracies)

But I'm interested in seeing the success of the truther movement and I don't know why. Sadly I think truthers are becoming so desperate they're committing movement-suicide (as seen in this latest approach of bringing Senator Gravel into it).
On your side, however, you might have an up with his mere age - perhaps he's out of the picture long enough for people to forget?

Don't listen to me, though, I've just tried to give solid advice to truthers over the years on how to actually get more people to take them seriously - and, here I point out, bringing Senator Gravel into the picture isn't going to do it.

Just like calling people 'sheeples' and 'mindless drones' didn't work, either.

Last edited:
Welcome to the spin zone.....I guess whatever helps keep peoples shield of denial in place and protect feeble minds from looking into or investigating possible facts that would shock their feeble minds.....

Your the one Cd who is spinning. Notice you did not answer the question on why they are taking to court other than say the govt. is blocking a new investigation. You have nothing.

I read the 911 Comm Report. I believe it.

Funny because most of the very people involved in writing the 9/11 commission report up say we still don't know the truth about 9/11.

Over 38% of Americans polled don't believe it....

Over 1/3 of Canadians polled don't believe it....

These numbers would likely be much higher if many weren't in ignorant bliss and willing to look into it....or just prefer to be a sheeple out of fear of ridicule....the kind you're doing right now...

Most of the 9/11 commissioners publicly stated they were stonewalled from doing any real investigation by top CIA and Whitehouse officials and even wanted to bring charges against top Military for outright lying.

One of the 9/11 commissioners even resigned saying it's a national scandal....yet you somehow are satisfied with it.

AqP.jpg

day2-025.jpg

replicatp.jpg

350818.jpg

Last edited:
"Government investigators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have been forced to acknowledge the free-fall descent, an indicting fact, after being presented with analysis by AE911Truth petition signers."

This is one of the biggest pieces of drivel I have ever seen out of your movement. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since it is coming from Gravel and that idiot Gage, but wow... just WOW.

This is one of the biggest pieces of drivel I have ever seen out of your movement. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since it is coming from Gravel and that idiot Gage, but wow... just WOW.

You're promoting the "drivel"

These are facts

Oh but WE are the ones with all the "spin". lol. NIST reports 14 stories of freefall in the final report on #7, on their own and without "being forced", but according to Gage and his cash cow dupes in AE9111, it was THEY that brought this grave injustice to the surface.

What a bunch of frauds.

Back
Top Bottom