• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Press Buries Black-on-Hispanic Hit while Killer Hires Trayvon Martin Lawyer

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By M. Catharine Evans
September 18, 2013

On September 12, Miami-Dade police arrested a 17-year-old black teenager, Jamal Jackson, for the August 21 execution-style murder (see shocking video) of Hispanic-American Miguel Pilotos.
[video]http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91420&sitesection=ijreview&VID=25163765[/video]​

The black-on-Hispanic killing in Opa-Locka, Florida didn't get much press when it happened. Only after the suspect was arrested three weeks later did various news outlets release more details of the crime.

Within those reports a familiar name appeared: Rod Vereen.

Vereen was Trayvon Martin's pal Rachel Jeantel's lawyer in the Seminole County trial of George Zimmerman. Now he's representing the Opa-Locka killer.

Seminole County and Miami-Dade are 225 miles apart geographically, but symbolically, in the Martin and Pilotos cases, they are practically next-door neighbors.

Before Trayvon Martin went to his dad's girlfriend's place in Sanford right before his death, he lived in Miami Gardens, a couple of miles from the Pilotos killing.

Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, Trayvon Martin's parents, resided in Miami Gardens before and after their divorce.

Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...es_trayvon_martin_law yer.html#ixzz2fHLAB0Ng

Just imagine, that could have been Trayvon Martin. I wonder why the Piloto's haven't moved the paper to call for direct action by civil rights activists from La Raza? Guess they don't have a race baiting hate monger like Sharpton on their side.

Just imagine, that could have been Trayvon Martin. I wonder why the Piloto's haven't moved the paper to call for direct action by civil rights activists from La Raza? Guess they don't have a race baiting hate monger like Sharpton on their side.

It would probably be hard for conservative outlets to call the killer a hero in this case as well.

I wonder, will Obama make the same claim about Jamal Jackson claiming if he had a son he would look like Jamal?

I wonder, will Obama make the same claim about Jamal Jackson claiming if he had a son he would look like Jamal?

I don't think Obama will ever say anything like that again for the rest of his life.

It would probably be hard for conservative outlets to call the killer a hero in this case as well.

Conservatives are not, nor have they made that statement. It was Obama that made the statement about a punk wannabe gangsta that assaulted a man and paid for it with his life. I note that you never remarked about the black man that shot and killed a white boy that was running away from him and was acquitted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom