• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Presidents To Go On A U.S. Bill?

President To Go On $20,$50 or $100 Bill

• Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Abraham Lincoln

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • John F. Kennedy

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • George Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William J. Clinton

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Soviet_Guy

Banned
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed the largest U.S. bills have Presidents like Grant and Jackson on them, along with Franklin ( who clearly does not belong anywhere on U.S. currency ). I wanted to know what President you would think of putting on the U.S. $20, $50 or $100?

P.S. Presidents chosen were taken from the highest ranked " Greatest U.S. Presidents " Topic.

Reagan... oops there is not an 'other' option. :(

No Reagan, you people are too dang high!

Okay, you know what?

If you can, go ahead, put OTHER up there!

:soap :damn

I again repeat, his I.Q. couldn't have been higher than 125, I garantee it! I mean, common, he was a cowboy actor, FROM THE 50s!

Soviet_Guy said:
I again repeat, his I.Q. couldn't have been higher than 125, I garantee it! I mean, common, he was a cowboy actor, FROM THE 50s!
That's talent dude. You know what the Democrats did the samething by making fun of his "Movie acting career" during his nomination but he got that last laugh by winning the OFFICE 2 TIMES. He also "OWNED" his oppenents in the election. He had the highest I believe votes in US election History or most electoral in one of his campagins.

Quite honestly Clinton dosen't belong up there. He commited perjury. Same with JFK. All JFK did famous was CMC, and died.

When you grow up and have a family Soviet_Guy, you will appreciate what Reagan meant to the Country and the world. I don't think a child who cannot construct a proper sentence should be discussing IQ.

At first I was going to vote for Clinton, but then I thought about it and a president that committed perjury should not be on the currency. I think he was a great president but not not that worthy. I then chose FDR.

Shadowlands said:
That's talent dude. You know what the Democrats did the samething by making fun of his "Movie acting career" during his nomination but he got that last laugh by winning the OFFICE 2 TIMES. He also "OWNED" his oppenents in the election. He had the highest I believe votes in US election History or most electoral in one of his campagins.

The only reason that Reagan got elected was because of his acting career. If Ronald Reagan had been a congressmen than chances are no one would have known who he was. It was because of his background in acting that caused him to be such a "great communicator" as people like to call him.

douglas4123 said:
The only reason that Reagan got elected was because of his acting career. If Ronald Reagan had been a congressmen than chances are no one would have known who he was. It was because of his background in acting that caused him to be such a "great communicator" as people like to call him.

That's just not true. Reagan had a lot of political experience including being Gov. of California. His acting had very little to do with him being President if anything it hurt him due to the movies he did. They're mainly low rate "B" movies.

douglas4123 said:
I believe your wrong buddy.

And I can assure you some of his movies weren't B average too Pac.

Squawker said:
When you grow up and have a family Soviet_Guy, you will appreciate what Reagan meant to the Country and the world. I don't think a child who cannot construct a proper sentence should be discussing IQ.

I will not live in the United States, I will most likely 20-1 odds live in Europe after the age of 25. After the United States economy collapses, oh yeah, I'll care about some old guy who sat in a chair and read lines of a screen and that held power over one of the most idotic, fatest and immoral countries in the world, yeah, I'll care about Reagan :roll: .

For which bill though? $20 or $50, sorry to say but the $100 I don't think he'd make it that high, sorry again, but between $20 and $50 what would you choose?

I'll go with $50 then.

Soviet ~ If I didn't have family ties to the US I'd probably be in British Columbia, Canada. But who knows, maybe some day.... At the same time I'd like to think we have the capability of making a turn-around.

Pacridge said:
That's just not true. Reagan had a lot of political experience including being Gov. of California. His acting had very little to do with him being President if anything it hurt him due to the movies he did. They're mainly low rate "B" movies.

Saying that is like saying Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected governor because of his "great" political mind.

douglas4123 said:
Saying that is like saying Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected governor because of his "great" political mind.

Not the same at all. Arnie didn't have any exp. prior to being elected. Reagan did.

KansasMeg said:
I'll go with $50 then.

Soviet ~ If I didn't have family ties to the US I'd probably be in British Columbia, Canada. But who knows, maybe some day.... At the same time I'd like to think we have the capability of making a turn-around.

I'm not a Communist, I'm a Social Democrat who hopes to make a Political career in Austria, or if not Austria than in Europe.

Pacridge said:
Not the same at all. Arnie didn't have any exp. prior to being elected. Reagan did.

Reagan's experience came from being elected governor of California, if Arnold were able to be elected president I'm sure he would run and if he won it would not be because of his "experience".

douglas4123 said:
Reagan's experience came from being elected governor of California, if Arnold were able to be elected president I'm sure he would run and if he won it would not be because of his "experience".

No Reagan was involved in politics long before he was elected Gov. He involved himself in the dem party at first and was at one point elected pres. of the Screen Actors Guild. Then he left the Dem. party, or as he put it they left him. So after years of being in politics he ran and was elected Gov. of Cal 2X. Not anywhere near the same as uncle Arnie.

How you people can praise Reagan is beyond me, you're even worse than the people who praised Stalin in the 30s while millions starved they still said " hail Stalin ", Reagan = Idiot, President of the U.S. from 1981-1989 = Idiot

Soviet_Guy said:
How you people can praise Reagan is beyond me, you're even worse than the people who praised Stalin in the 30s while millions starved they still said " hail Stalin ", Reagan = Idiot, President of the U.S. from 1981-1989 = Idiot
LMAO. I swear I didn't want to be mean but now I just have to say it.
Your one the most stupidest person I seen for awhile. Not for your political background but the way you respond to things, especially when I notice sometimes you don't know what the hell your talking about. Also comparing Stalin to Reagan thats a laugh. Stalin was far worst.

Soviet_Guy said:
If you haven't noticed the largest U.S. bills have Presidents like Grant and Jackson on them, along with Franklin ( who clearly does not belong anywhere on U.S. currency ). I wanted to know what President you would think of putting on the U.S. $20, $50 or $100?

P.S. Presidents chosen were taken from the highest ranked " Greatest U.S. Presidents " Topic.

What's wrong with Benny Boy being on a bill?

He did great things for America? Is it wrong to have a scientist on a bill.

I'd Like to see Albert Einstein on a Bill.

Shadowlands said:
LMAO. I swear I didn't want to be mean but now I just have to say it.
Your one the most stupidest person I seen for awhile. Not for your political background but the way you respond to things, especially when I notice sometimes you don't know what the hell your talking about. Also comparing Stalin to Reagan thats a laugh. Stalin was far worst.

I only seem stupid to you because I hate Reagan, is that it? And me comparing Reagan with Stalin is suppose to be an insult to Reagan not a statement based on fact, oh the idiocy. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom