• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Presidents To Go On A U.S. Bill?

President To Go On $20,$50 or $100 Bill

• Franklin D. Roosevelt

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Abraham Lincoln

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • John F. Kennedy

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • George Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William J. Clinton

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Soviet_Guy said:
I only seem stupid to you because I hate Reagan, is that it? And me comparing Reagan with Stalin is suppose to be an insult to Reagan not a statement based on fact, oh the idiocy. :roll:
:roll:
Idiocy coming from a guy that can't read correctly. I said I had nothing wrong with your political beliefs or ideals but somethings you say just beyond intelligent. I wouldn't give a rats ass if you were the guy that tried to murder him in the 80's. (MICKNELY) (SP?)

Nah, I just sometimes like to rant and say ***** you sometimes, I mean this forum is filled with so many Bush and Reagan supporters it just really ticks me off. :soap

Soviet_Guy said:
Nah, I just sometimes like to rant and say ***** you sometimes, I mean this forum is filled with so many Bush and Reagan supporters it just really ticks me off. :soap
Go to www.halflifesource.com/forums or the Betrayed forums google it and you see how many of you people anti-bush anti-american people I had to deal with.

LIKE 95% members were anti-american everything while 5% me including were the only right wingers.

OH YEAH I ALSO HAVE A BAD REPUTATION THERE.

They know me as a ignorant american because it was so funny to rage them and they pissed me off a lot by crictizing america with BBC articles.

Shadowlands said:
LMAO. I swear I didn't want to be mean but now I just have to say it.
Your one the most stupidest person I seen for awhile. Not for your political background but the way you respond to things, especially when I notice sometimes you don't know what the hell your talking about. Also comparing Stalin to Reagan thats a laugh. Stalin was far worst.

That really just name calling and not allowed. Now had you said: "That's a really stupid thing to say and you say a lot of stupid things." That wouldn't be name calling. Ok?

And I would agree Stalin was way worse. In fact to compare any US President to Stalin is a really dumb thing to say.

Okay, uh, that's a gay *ss gaming forum, only losers who play video games all the time go to forums like that, how about no thanks.

Soviet_Guy said:
Okay, uh, that's a gay *ss gaming forum, only losers who play video games all the time go to forums like that, how about no thanks.
LOL I am sort of a gamer/Jock. All my friends look at me weird when I tell them about computer video games or computers. Losers? Actually you'd be surprise how many people join those forums who have lives just like any normal human being when I first enter there it was just mainly becasue I wanted to get to know about a game but I joined there for over a year and half till I got banned for posting Goatse. Yeah there are some of those geeks too. LOL anyways I an't no loser far from it. Well I didn;t tell u to go join.

Matters how many times you posted, and about what you posted, if you were posting off topic ***** and insulting members than that's okay but if you seriously just kept going on there to find out about games and for that main reason that I still say you need to find something better to do, here, right now there's a massive heat wave, can't go outside, too damn hot, and my friends are sticking with the same aspect, of course I could choose to go over to a friend's house to play cards but I'm too damn lazy to take the 5 minute walk, lol.

Soviet_Guy said:
Matters how many times you posted, and about what you posted, if you were posting off topic ***** and insulting members than that's okay but if you seriously just kept going on there to find out about games and for that main reason that I still say you need to find something better to do, here, right now there's a massive heat wave, can't go outside, too damn hot, and my friends are sticking with the same aspect, of course I could choose to go over to a friend's house to play cards but I'm too damn lazy to take the 5 minute walk, lol.
I would go out too right now but my friends are being dicks at this moment and I called them up and heres there response. Yeah we will pick you up. Than there like no we can't. Than they go to driver eds without telling me and they met some girls and there going to take them out in one of my friends car and said theres no space for me. Which really pisses me off. Tommrow I might possibly hang out with them. I can go to graduation ceremony they have today but thats 2 mile across town with no car. Or I can go talk to this girl I been trying to date recently but I really don't like her I just want some ass. So I am just being lazy now.

Back
Top Bottom