• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Presidents Debt in a graph

So less than 50 Republicans stopped Biden in his tracks?
Yep..if he wants to government based on what's best for all America and not just the ones represented by democrats.

Even Wikipedia did not call it the Bush recession.
I've always called wikipedia the conservative's best friend. anyhoo, when you clock in today, lets discuss further bush stopping the reform he put to the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS. Those simple facts shredded both of your false narratives, that bush tried to stop it and its the democrat's fault. Hey, do you want to see Bush telling the world there is no housing bubble as the bubble raged on or do you want to see the bill bush attacked because it would lower the number of low income loans? Ooooooo, I know, let me show the republican chairman (yea, republicans controlled the senate and the house so all chairman are republican) House Financial Services Committee saying the WH flipped them off.

“"Instead, the Ohio Republican who headed the House financial services committee until his retirement after mid-term elections last year, blames the mess on ideologues within the White House as well as Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve.

The critics have forgotten that the House passed a GSE reform bill in 2005 that could well have prevented the current crisis, says Mr Oxley, now vice-chairman of Nasdaq.”

“What did we get from the White House? We got a one-finger salute.”

good stuff.

Discuss this then.
Trump put $1,800 dollars into my bank. Biden has not put in one dime. And if the Democrats make law, I will get $1,400 dollars. Sure I want the money. When the hell will Biden send us our money?

He has the two houses. Wake up Biden and help Americans.
/// When the hell will Biden send us our money? /// <--- I'll give you the 'very same answer' you give others when they ask you questions. " Do your homework."

I have been posting far longer than you are so you need to establish bona fides to be taken seriously here. Nobody was attacked by me.
Length of posting history doesn't necessarily equate to 'quality' or 'credibility' of posting history. He has an L to P ratio of close to 45%, and has been a member since 2013. Your L to P ratio is just above 11%, and you've been posting here since 2018. All indications are he is being taken 'more more' seriously with his posts, than you are with your posts.

I believe it is fair of me to believe this Graph will be discussed without me having to ask you to discuss it.

My points to be made is this is the Graph from the Treasury Department.

So shall we make a big deal out of any of this?

5c6c5a762628986c5e55def3
The common denominator is Speaker Pelosi. She controls the budget. She said as much herself when she took over for the first time in 2007. Your graph gives Trump "credit" to money that will be spent through September 30 just as it gave Bush credit through September September 30 2009.
Pelosi huge deficits.
Gingrich a surplus.

/// When the hell will Biden send us our money? /// <--- I'll give you the 'very same answer' you give others when they ask you questions. " Do your homework."
So if I do "my homework" by study, I will know that Biden will send the money to me on a particular time period? Well Biden has to lift a leg for it to happen, correct?

So if I do "my homework" by study, I will know that Biden will send the money to me on a particular time period? Well Biden has to lift a leg for it to happen, correct?
What more can Biden do to expedite the checks than he is already doing, Robert? Please provide specifics.

Length of posting history doesn't necessarily equate to 'quality' or 'credibility' of posting history. He has an L to P ratio of close to 45%, and has been a member since 2013. Your L to P ratio is just above 11%, and you've been posting here since 2018. All indications are he is being taken 'more more' seriously with his posts, than you are with your posts.

All you had to say is he started posting earlier than me and been done with it.

I agree I am wrong and he was an earlier poster.

All you had to say is he started posting earlier than me and been done with it.

I agree I am wrong and he was an earlier poster.
No biggie, Robert. Misspeaks/mistakes happen. But you did mention " being taken seriously." Clearly he is being taken much more seriously than you are. as the stats clearly show.

No biggie, Robert. Misspeaks/mistakes happen. But you did mention " being taken seriously." Clearly he is being taken much more seriously than you are. as the stats clearly show.
He has 701 likes and I have 3204.
This forum is a haven for Democrats. On forums where there is more balance, I look like this.

RobertWell-Known MemberPast Donor
Joined:Aug 16, 2014Messages:55,428Likes Received:12,569Trophy Points:113

He has 701 likes and I have 3204.
This forum is a haven for Democrats. On forums where there is more balance, I look like this.

RobertWell-Known MemberPast Donor
Joined:Aug 16, 2014Messages:55,428Likes Received:12,569Trophy Points:113
You do understand percentages? YES? He has posted only 1600 times. As for your unproven claim about the forum political lean composition, I'm pretty sure DP staff has debunked your claim "this is a haven for Democrats."

You do understand percentages? YES? He has posted only 1600 times. As for your unproven claim about the forum political lean composition, I'm pretty sure DP staff has debunked your claim "this is a haven for Democrats."
I do understand how posters misuse percentages. How do you you account for the polls here that when favoring Democrats highly are approved by Democrats and rejected mostly by Republicans? Got a poll showing how Republicans win the poll?

I am not here posting to collect likes. Reading my posts is the important issue. You have major issues with me. I can't explain why so why don't you explain why? Did I ever burn your toast?

I do understand how posters misuse percentages. How do you you account for the polls here that when favoring Democrats highly are approved by Democrats and rejected mostly by Republicans? Got a poll showing how Republicans win the poll?
If you want a definitive answer as to the actual composition of the forum, based on political lean/affiliation, there is a forum area to ask DP staff for that info, Robert.

Last edited:
I am not here posting to collect likes. Reading my posts is the important issue. You have major issues with me. I can't explain why so why don't you explain why? Did I ever burn your toast?
Your 'assuming' something that isn't true, Robert. I've noticed recently that you've made this same claim to/about many forum members. It's an indication you may have a persecution complex. It seems to have escalated since Trump lost the election.

Your 'assuming' something that isn't true, Robert. I've noticed recently that you've made this same claim to/about many forum members. It's an indication you may have a persecution complex. It seems to have escalated since Trump lost the election.
No you have not noticed that about me. I asked a question and you gave me the run around.

America lost the election is how I frame that issue.

No you have not noticed that about me. I asked a question and you gave me the run around.

America lost the election is how I frame that issue.
Yes, Robert, I have. You've repeatedly accused other members of 'attacking' you repeatedly, simply for asking you to provide evidence/proof for a positive claim you've made. Indeed, that false assumption you just attributed to me could easily be construed to be an 'attack' against me. I just choose to not take things so personally in these chat forums, where people with different opinions/views engage in convo. Something you may want to consider going forward. Just because myself, or any one else disagrees with another member, and voices that disagreement, in no way equates to 'having a major problem/issue with other posters.

Yes, Robert, I have. You've repeatedly accused other members of 'attacking' you repeatedly, simply for asking you to provide evidence/proof for a positive claim you've made. Indeed, that false assumption you just attributed to me could easily be construed to be an 'attack' against me. I just choose to not take things so personally in these chat forums, where people with different opinions/views engage in convo. Something you may want to consider going forward. Just because myself, or any one else disagrees with another member, and voices that disagreement, in no way equates to 'having a major problem/issue with other posters.
Well clearly you came here to discuss me.

Good, you clocked in. I dont mean to interrupt you begging for respect but dont forget I responded to your falsehoods. You know, the ones I proved false. anyhoo, when you get a chance.

I've always called wikipedia the conservative's best friend. anyhoo, when you clock in today, lets discuss further bush stopping the reform he put to the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS. Those simple facts shredded both of your false narratives, that bush tried to stop it and its the democrat's fault. Hey, do you want to see Bush telling the world there is no housing bubble as the bubble raged on or do you want to see the bill bush attacked because it would lower the number of low income loans? Ooooooo, I know, let me show the republican chairman (yea, republicans controlled the senate and the house so all chairman are republican) House Financial Services Committee saying the WH flipped them off.

“"Instead, the Ohio Republican who headed the House financial services committee until his retirement after mid-term elections last year, blames the mess on ideologues within the White House as well as Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve.

The critics have forgotten that the House passed a GSE reform bill in 2005 that could well have prevented the current crisis, says Mr Oxley, now vice-chairman of Nasdaq.”

“What did we get from the White House? We got a one-finger salute.”

good stuff.

Reactions: jpn
I have been posting far longer than you are so you need to establish bona fides to be taken seriously here. Nobody was attacked by me.

Darling, I started posting in this forum 5 years before you did.

Congrats on being wrong. Again. :p

I suppose we should start adding to the graph for Biden. This 2 trillion dollar spending bill theyre passing will be all debt. And thats on top of the already predicted 2.3 trillion in debt for FY 2021, though part of that happened under Trump too.

Deficits. CBO projects a federal budget deficit of $2.3 trillion in 2021

And of course its really Congresses fault, who is now majority Democrats.

Darling, I started posting in this forum 5 years before you did.

Congrats on being wrong. Again. :p

Were you posting with me in the 1990s on the AOL political forums? I do not recall you being there.

Back
Top Bottom