• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Presidential election interference...

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Tweeting this kind of nonsense should be an impeachable offense...

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 8.39.18 AM.jpg

PS... If you actually vote twice, it's a felony...

Reading fail^

Are you and the president unaware that North Carolina voters can track their mail in ballots online?

Voter Search

The only purpose showing up at the polls serves is to make the lines longer...

Are you and the president unaware that North Carolina voters can track their mail in ballots online?

Voter Search

Yea are you aware that if the vote wasny counted then it wasnt a vote? If they lose your vote then the citizen has every right to recast.

Yea are you aware that if the vote wasny counted then it wasnt a vote? If they lose your vote then the citizen has every right to recast.

I'll say it slower for Trump supporters... You can log in here: Voter Search and check the status of your absentee ballot. It will show on that fancy computer thingy whether your vote has already been counted... The miracles of modern techonolojies...

Iffin that's to complicated fer ya.... Here is another one them there webby sites...

Absentee Ballot Tools | NCSBE

I'll say it slower for Trump supporters... You can log in here: Voter Search and check the status of your absentee ballot. It will show on that fancy computer thingy whether your vote has already been counted... The miracles of modern techonolojies...

And you also know that you can check this in person. Not everyone is rich enough to have a computer. lol @lefties privilege.

And you also know that you can check this in person. Not everyone is rich enough to have a computer. lol @lefties privilege.

I know many supporters are allergic, but every library has one of them thar computin devices they will happily let you use... Perhaps take a benadryl first...

I know many supporters are allergic, but every library has one of them thar computin devices they will happily let you use... Perhaps take a benadryl first...

so lefties want people who cant get to a voting booth to get to a library?

Iffin that's to complicated fer ya.... Here is another one them there webby sites...

Absentee Ballot Tools | NCSBE

You should impeach Trump for this! lol

so lefties want people who cant get to a voting booth to get to a library?

Lefties all have computers so they don't need to go to the voting booth... Are Trump supporters capable of driving to their polling but not a nearby library? Are they unaware of the location of the their neighborhood libraries?

Lefties all have computers so they don't need to go to the voting booth... Are Trump supporters capable of driving to their polling but not a nearby library? Are they unaware of the location of the their neighborhood libraries?

Lefties all have computers^ I'm pretty sure this just took first place for the dumbest post ever.

If you plan to vote in person, why bother with a mail-in vote in the first place?

If you plan to vote in person, why bother with a mail-in vote in the first place?

He is trying to encourage supporters to vote by mail AND show up at the polls to make the lines longer...

Hahahaha...

EhuSsRxWoAAhfz4

Voter Search

But The Trumpet knows that most of his followers do not know that.

I hope they all vote twice his followers. They would/could/should build a special prison for them so they can stay together. That would make them much happier. At the same time, all their votes will be cancelled and than The Trumpet looses the state. I'll go for that anytime of the day.

:lamo

Joey

Yes, but now you are talking common sense. And common sense went out of the window 3.5 years ago. You have to try and think like The Trumpet.

Joey

Given the hundreds of thousands to millions of mail in ballots lost and thrown away just in the primary, his advise makes perfect sense. It means by throwing away your mail in ballot they didn't steal your right to vote.

There is nothing illegal about what he said. IF the mail in ballot was lost or otherwise not counted, then the person didn't vote so absolutely has a right to vote. I understand the Democratic Party furiously claiming they can throw away any mail in ballots they want to as their constitutional right and it is illegal to even try to vote if they throw away your ballot because it shows you voted Republican.

Given the hundreds of thousands to millions of mail in ballots lost and thrown away just in the primary, his advise makes perfect sense. It means by throwing away your mail in ballot they didn't steal your right to vote.

There is nothing illegal about what he said. IF the mail in ballot was lost or otherwise not counted, then the person didn't vote so absolutely has a right to vote. I understand the Democratic Party furiously claiming they can throw away any mail in ballots they want to as their constitutional right and it is illegal to even try to vote if they throw away your ballot because it shows you voted Republican.

You can track every step of your absentee ballot in North Carolina online...stop spreading BS

You can track every step of your absentee ballot in North Carolina online...stop spreading BS

And Trump said if your absentee ballot does not appear by election day then it may have been lost or thrown away, so go vote to make certain your vote is counted. Unless N. Carolina is deliberately involved in voter fraud, but won't be counted. If both would be counted that fact completely condemns allowing mail in voting, doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom