• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Presidential Debate Moderators Selected.

The "remember five words" part of the first debate should be a lot of fun.

The "remember five words" part of the first debate should be a lot of fun.
Yeah: Constitution, law, oath, COVID, justice. Let's see if Trump can remember those 5 words. He's forgotten them so far.

I'm not sure why they would allow anyone from faux propaganda network. Biden should skip that one.

My choices for debate moderators:

mike-tyson-9512980-2-402.jpg

samuel-l-jackson-medium.jpg

Anyone else will throw softballs and rollover like a Canal Street hooker. Mike Tyson and Samuel Jackson will keep it real.

I'm not sure why they would allow anyone from faux propaganda network. Biden should skip that one.

Chris Wallace is probably the only reputable anchor at Fox. He's challenged Trump and fact checked him in real time in past interviews with him. I think he'll actually make a great moderator.

My proposed moderators:

David Cross
Marc Maron
Dave Chappelle
The ghost of Bill Hicks

No no, Chris Wallace might work for Fox but I'll give him credit for being a moderate.

Chris Wallace is a flaming liberal - - just like his dad, Mike Wallace. Wallace despises Trump as much as the other two moderators.

These debates should be piece of cake for Biden if he can just stick with the teleprompter!

Chris Wallace is a flaming liberal - - just like his dad, Mike Wallace. Wallace despises Trump as much as the other two moderators.

These debates should be piece of cake for Biden if he can just stick with the teleprompter!

No, Trump doesn't need anybody's help to beat an old man with full-on dementia. Trump will beat him six billion to one. It will be the bloodiest rout in human history.

No no, Chris Wallace might work for Fox but I'll give him credit for being a moderate.

He gives the propaganda network a claim to legitimacy, and that's what he's there to do. As a Democratic candidate, I wouldn't attend any debate that he moderated.

Wallace despises Trump as much as the other two...
Any thinking human despises Trump, but that won't interfere with his ability, as a professional, from being unbiased. After all, he works for FOX, and presumably wants to keep his job.

Any thinking human despises Trump, but that won't interfere with his ability, as a professional, from being unbiased. After all, he works for FOX, and presumably wants to keep his job.

Well, there is that.
I am however, still sticking to my prediction that big changes are about to come for Fox News Channel.
A lot of it still hinges around Rupert but the old man is gradually relinquishing control over his empire, and his family do not share most of his values even if they aren't liberals.

Of course, I admit that that plus three bucks gets you a cup of coffee because the old man IS still alive thus Chris Wallace can't afford to piss him off too much.
I've asked Santa for the same present seven years in a row and he has yet to come through.
If he comes through this year, it's still too late for the debates.

Grave Rupert Murdoch.jpg

No, Trump doesn't need anybody's help to beat an old man with full-on dementia. Trump will beat him six billion to one. It will be the bloodiest rout in human history.

Perhaps if you presented some logical, rational, well thought out comments on the topic at hand your opinion might merit some consideration. However what you obviously chose to do is to spew out some absurd, childish assertions that make you look-- well, just plain silly and not all that intelligent.

whoooaaaaaaaa

Biden isn't debating. Trump's boys here said so.

I'd wager that Wallace will ask some equally tough questions to both. The issue will be just how much, if any, real time fact checking will ensure. Of course that would present a huge problem for DT.

That would be awesome.

I'd wager that Wallace will ask some equally tough questions to both. The issue will be just how much, if any, real time fact checking will ensure. Of course that would present a huge problem for DT.

True. Kind of hard to fact check statements like "'COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years… Look. Here’s… The lives… It’s just… I mean, think about it."*

And that was a prepared speech, off a telepromter.

Perhaps if you presented some logical, rational, well thought out comments on the topic at hand your opinion might merit some consideration. However what you obviously chose to do is to spew out some absurd, childish assertions that make you look-- well, just plain silly and not all that intelligent.
Wait...I thought he was quoting Rawley, or Trump himself. Wasn't he?

My proposed moderators:

David Cross
Marc Maron
Dave Chappelle
The ghost of Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks came out of my tiny hometown.

My moderators would be ghosts too.

George Carlin
Frank Zappa

Wallace is not a "flaming liberal". :lol:

He's a reporter that chooses not to kiss the cult leader's ring regularly like the rest at Fox and OANN and all the other info-bubblehead echo chamber orgs over there... and therefore the republicans hate him for it. That is all.

Last edited:

Even though I hate Faux News, my favorite moderator in 2016 was Chris Wallace.

Trump's opening line...

"I would like to thank Biden for coming out of his basement..."​

You heard it here first.

I really think there should be a live Fact Checker present at every debate. We all know Trump lies. If you think he doesn't lie then you should have no problem with a fact checker.

Back
Top Bottom