• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Presidential Debate --- a drinking game

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Alright, people. What would be on the drinking game board for tonight's debate?

I'll start....

Trump: "Amazing" or any other word said repetitively. Lying. Giving some dumb name to Biden. Being his usual narcissistic self.

Biden almost loosing his dentures.

interruptions.

see you all on the other side. i hope that they have message boards and don't have pandemics there. we'll all be there by 9:47.

Trump. No one in "History " has done....................

Will it sound this good?

All his loyal buttsucks ignore his slurs, forgetfulness and out and out ignorance about basic history and geography. Still waiting for our beautiful wall in Colorado, the one Mexico will pay for. :rolleyes:

I say Trump wears a red tie and Biden wears a blue one. American flag on their lapels for the drink too.

Each time either candidate ignores the moderators question and gives a completely off topic answer

Drinking game for people who may want to have a liver tomorrow morning: drink every time trump makes a coherent point.

I'll start....

Trump: "Amazing" or any other word said repetitively. Lying. Giving some dumb name to Biden. Being his usual narcissistic self.

So you mean you want to do a pyramid race?

Okay: Cmon mans per minute: over/under? I’ll go...50 billion.

We are all getting ****ing wasted.

Each time either candidate ignores the moderators question and gives a completely off topic answer

Or says "excuse me" and runs over their time.

I'll start....

Anyone who claims they have done the most for black people.

I'll start....

Courtesy of Mike Rowe's facebook page:

drinkgame.jpg

Edit: note that there will be no handshake according to reports, so you already owe one shot.

Back
Top Bottom