• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Presidential Correspondents Dinner 2022 with President Biden and Trevor Noah

Trump never got over the shot Obama took at him when Trump was a candidate. Trump in no way could stand up there and be self-deprecating and he sure as hell couldn't handle any teasing.
Trump is, and always was, a weak coward whose orange makeup doesn't ever help with his thin skin. His frail ego is easily shattered, even with the mildest forum of joking, as President Obama once again demonstrated. The only people weaker and more cowardly than trump are his unpatriotic loyal worshipers.

Thank god we have a president with a backbone again.
Having that bone where a functioning brain is supposed to be located isn't better.

I thought Trevor Noah was pretty good. It was surprising when Biden mentioned Brandon. I wonder if he’s fully aware of its meaning.

I thought Trevor Noah was pretty good. It was surprising when Biden mentioned Brandon. I wonder if he’s fully aware of its meaning.
By the way he joked about it was very clear he knows.

The symptoms are even more serious than I imagined.
Biden is the first US president to criticize Vladimir Putin since Barack Obama. He isn't afraid of a murderous dictator. Imagine that.

Once again, nice to have someone with a backbone back in the White House.

I nominate this post for the top self-comforting comment of the day.

President Biden's speech at the 2022 Presidential Correspondents Dinner. Second video is Trevor Noah's jokes and remarks afterwards. Good remarks by our President and a few laughs thanks to Trevor.

Meh. I'm glad the tradition is back. But I have never watched it.

Bidens jokes were better than Noahs
I thought they were both good each with different digs. Noah took on everyone with no holds barred, I literally LOL when he talked about Jeff Toobin o_O I thought Biden's joke about Fox news and being vaccinated was spot on and he was also self-deprecating (polls; Brandon, age) ; something the former guy could never do.

Meh. I'm glad the tradition is back. But I have never watched it.
Well, I just posted the part I watched of it in the OP, and I saw that on the news. I was happy to hear what President Biden had to say, and the comments by Trevor. I think it lasted for hours, so I wouldn't have been that deep into it regardless of the administration.

Well, I just posted the part I watched of it in the OP, and I saw that on the news. I was happy to hear what President Biden had to say, and the comments by Trevor. I think it lasted for hours, so I wouldn't have been that deep into it regardless of the administration.
I taped it and just fast forwarded to the end .... I rarely watch anything live in years with DVR unless it is a movie without commercials

I thought they were both good each with different digs. Noah took on everyone with no holds barred, I literally LOL when he talked about Jeff Toobin o_O I thought Biden's joke about Fox news and being vaccinated was spot on and he was also self-deprecating (polls; Brandon, age) ; something the former guy could never do.
I was surprised to hear him do the Toobin thing and laughed too, had forgotten about that. To be self-deprecating like President Biden was, you first have to have a sense of humor, then you need to be comfortable in your own skin and mentally stable. No qualities that the former Putin sucker ever possessed in his whole miserable life.

Childish trolling, too bad you're no good at it. 🤡
"Childish?" You know what's "childish?" - this pathetically transparent attempt to prop up an obviously enfeebled old man whom the whole world knows is struggling mightily with severe and growing cognitive issues and about which many around the world are now openly joking - to the extreme detriment of the safety of this nation and many others around the world.

And that's not "trolling" - it's countering the blatant lie that is the premise of your thread - which is just you being used as a tool to promote the DNC's propaganda that their chosen puppet is somehow "fine."

Well he's not - and everyone knows it - 'cept apparently you and few others here who refuse to acknowledge the dreadfully obvious.

"Childish?" You know what's "childish?" - this pathetically transparent attempt to prop up an obviously enfeebled old man whom the whole world knows is struggling mightily with severe and growing cognitive issues and about which many around the world are now openly joking - to the extreme detriment of the safety of this nation and many others around the world.

And that's not "trolling" - it's countering the blatant lie that is the premise of your thread - which is just you being used as a tool to promote the DNC's propaganda that their chosen puppet is somehow "fine."

Well he's not - and everyone knows it - 'cept apparently you and few others here who refuse to acknowledge the dreadfully obvious.
Re-read post #23, or have someone read if for you, until it sinks in. 🤡

calm down

If your benchmark is Gilligan, where would Trump be by that comparison? You brought up humor as a rating factor of a president.

The post to which you responded brought up the viewer rating, implied by the numbers, of Biden v Gilligan's Island. You brought in the factor of humor. The post did not say Gilligan's was better humor. You did.

Back
Top Bottom