• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden Campaigns Today in Warm Springs, Georgia

Why Warm Springs? I live in Georgia and had to look that one up.

Population: 425
Then I guess you don't know your Georgia history very well. Warm Springs, GA is famous for being the destination spot for FDR because he liked to soak in the warm springs because it soothed his pains with polio.

Then I guess you don't know your Georgia history very well. Warm Springs, GA is famous for being the destination spot for FDR because he liked to soak in the warm springs because it soothed his pains with polio.
Yes, I think everyone read the Wikipedia article.

Georgia has a rather rich history. It seems he could have picked a better place. "Where FDR warmed his legs" isn't something that resonates with most Georgians these days.

Never mind, looks like he wasn't speaking to any actual Georgians. Just a press event/photo op.
View attachment 67301745

It's always the same photos.

Biden travels with a set number of reporters, secret service guys, campaign organizers and their aids, and sound/recording/tele prompter technicians.
He moved his basement to some backyards within close proximity to each other. :LOL:

It's always the same photos.

Biden travels with a set number of reporters, secret service guys, campaign organizers and their aids, and sound/recording/tele prompter technicians.
He moved his basement to some backyards within close proximity to each other. :LOL:
When the campaign is over, someone will be able to put on their resume "Followed Joe Biden around for a few months. Responsible for placing big white O's on the ground six feet apart."

When the campaign is over, someone will be able to put on their resume "Followed Joe Biden around for a few months. Responsible for placing big white O's on the ground six feet apart."

... 😂 ...

Back
Top Bottom