• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Presidential Candidate Death Match 2016

shagg

Wading Through Bull****
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So I was typing up a reply to Shillary's new Trump attack ad and it occurred to me just how freaking awesome it would be if there was a Celebrity Death Match style confrontation between the two, and how naming a few of their signature moves would chance for true wit to shine through. I give you my work so far, and ask, for the sake of finding something to laugh about in this sad sad election, that you all add in anything that comes to mind and might be worth a chuckle.

Trump:

Holy Hand Grenade (reluctantly handed over by Ted Cruz)
I'm Rubber You're Glue, Look Your **** Bounced Back At You
Hairnado
Media Mastermind
Decibels of the Demagogue
Invincibility of the Ignoranus

Shillary:

Force Field of Feminism
Stacked Deck
Tampon Torpedo
Corporate Cash Cryo Cannon
The Guatemalan Gun Grab
The Bosnian Bullet Dodge