• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump's Rally Opening Prayer

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

"We pray and firmly believe Donald J. Trump is the current and true president of the united states.."

giphy.gif

This is treason - someone trying to overthrow the American people's power to choose their government and seize power. Ongoing. Only less honest than the traitors who would usually admit that's what they're doing. When our founding fathers declared independence, they didn't say they were the real King of England.

Republicans need to learn that they get one vote per person as their right - but that trying to ignore other people's votes goes from voting to treason and is essentially a declaration of war on the country.

Technically, people have the right to say 'I think we should stop being a democracy and become something else'.

But supporting pretending we've made that change and seizing power is not free speech, it's treason. That's why behavior like trump's pressuring the election official to falsify the election results is criminal and we're long overdue for him to be charged for it.

Last edited:

"We pray and firmly believe Donald J. Trump is the current and true president of the united states.."

giphy.gif

I lasted forty five seconds before I couldn't stand any more. These people are a clear and present danger to america. The GOP should be ashamed, instead they are invoking god. Is no low too low for the gop?

I lasted forty five seconds before I couldn't stand any more. These people are a clear and present danger to america. The GOP should be ashamed, instead they are invoking god. Is no low too low for the gop?

I think Trump is done. The question is increasingly going to be, will he take the party down with him. What will he do if they start to let him go?

Watching the rally live right now...

I think Trump is done. The question is increasingly going to be, will he take the party down with him. What will he do if they start to let him go?
Trump is a con man attention junkie. It seems like the process of him becoming less and less relevant is already happening and only the kinds of folks in that video believe otherwise, trump will always be their savior. I don't think he'll run, his ego will not allow another loss. His fear of being known as a loser overrides all other thoughts.

This is treason - someone trying to overthrow the American people's power to choose their government and seize power. Ongoing. Only less honest than the traitors who would usually admit that's what they're doing. When our founding fathers declared independence, they didn't say they were the real King of England.

Republicans need to learn that they get one vote per person as their right - but that trying to ignore other people's votes goes from voting to treason and is essentially a declaration of war on the country.

Technically, people have the right to say 'I think we should stop being a democracy and become something else'.

But supporting pretending we've made that change and seizing power is not free speech, it's treason. That's why behavior like trump's pressuring the election official to falsify the election results is criminal and we're long overdue for him to be charged for it.
No more treason than the many democrats who proclaimed Trump to be an illegitimate President. What goes around comes around.

Trump is a con man attention junkie. It seems like the process of him becoming less and less relevant is already happening and only the kinds of folks in that video believe otherwise, trump will always be their savior. I don't think he'll run, his ego will not allow another loss. His fear of being known as a loser overrides all other thoughts.

He will only run if he is confident that the swing states will simply give him the votes. You know, in a way, it's only fair. After all, the last election was stolen from him.

Oh and one man one vote, wouldn't that undo the ballot harvesting idea?

Watching the rally live right now...

I had to stop watching, he scared the crap out of me with his nests of killers. Where does this guy get this stuff from? He would be the world's best extemporaneous speaker if any of it made sense?

Oh and one man one vote, wouldn't that undo the ballot harvesting idea?
Great idea. One person, one vote, add them together nationally and there's your winner. No other mechanisms needed to decide who won.

That 'prayer' was sacrilege. I'm surprised he didn't get struck with lightning right there.
Must be a lot of evangelists in that area. I've never heard a Trump rally begin with a prayer before.
They bused in a bunch of nuns. I haven't seen them yet.

Back
Top Bottom