• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump's campaign is tweeting mugshots of black people to attack Joe Biden

Do you have any idea what would be a good reason for the Biden campaign to help bail those criminals out of jail?

Do you have any reason for why trump continues to pardon his friends who were convicted of multiple crimes?

Do you have any idea what would be a good reason for the Biden campaign to help bail those criminals out of jail?

There's no good reason for the Biden campaign to bail them out.
Hmm. Do you suppose...?

Trump going with the tried and true to fire up his base.

Can't blame the loser. He has nothing else. Ginning up hatred against minorities to rile up racists is a standard GOP tactic dating back to Nixon.

Do you have any reason for why trump continues to pardon his friends who were convicted of multiple crimes?
If you answer his question I will answer yours

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Do you have any good reason for deflecting to Trump?

Besides trying to avoid talking about Biden, I mean.

Is it not the trump campaign posting those mug shots?

Why should I talk about Biden? That meme came from the trump campaign so it’s almost certainly horse****, which just leaves the question of why trump pardons or commutes the sentences of criminals that don’t deserve it. Why does trump love criminals so much?

Is it not the trump campaign posting those mug shots?

Yes. Isn't it a good thing they are? Otherwise you wouldn't know that the Biden campaign is helping let criminals out on the streets.

Back
Top Bottom