• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump proposes launching state-run media network

What "official" federal data is NOT being reported? Be specific with examples.

Remember when Obama was Prez the Feds posted good news about jobs, the economy, unemployment, etc. the Cons said 'official Fed data' put out during the Obama Admin was all lies and propaganda? Now those same people worship the Feds data and swear by it.. lol

"His own" means that Trump would own it. That would contradict the article which said "state owned," which means it would be run by the government. Based upon the Tweet, which criticized CNN, who Trump repeatedly claims has news that is anti-Trump, the "official" news would be pro-Trump -- all the time.

In essence, Trump is proposing Soviet style Pravda for America.
No, Trump didn't say "state run", that would be the dishonest people at the NYDaily news....you just soak it up and run with the lie.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Right, because the job of the president is to troll and his moron supporters to lap it up.

shrug...

He's just giving the Trump haters a bit of what they give him.

The only difference is...he's not triggered by your trolls.

shrug...

He's just giving the Trump haters a bit of what they give him.

The only difference is...he's not triggered by your trolls.

Actually the difference is the president is supposed to be an adult, not acting like a toddler. Seems you prefer a president toddler like Trump. Cons have really shown their true colors hitching their post to Trump's wagon.

Actually the difference is the president is supposed to be an adult, not acting like a toddler. Seems you prefer a president toddler like Trump. Cons have really shown their true colors hitching their post to Trump's wagon.

Using your logic, one could say the denizens of the multimedia echo chamber and their useful idiots are also acting like toddlers.

I got the impression that it was going to be Trump's own network, kinda like CNN used to be Ted Turners network. Is that a problem for you?

Trump said, "including the possibility of the United States starting our own worldwide network.". Do you think the United States and Donald Trump are synonymous. Do you actually think Trump would spend his own money to fund this network?

What "official" federal data is NOT being reported? Be specific with examples.
4.5 million jobs created, 3% annual growth, tax revenue growth, debt service, state revenue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Remember when Obama was Prez the Feds posted good news about jobs, the economy, unemployment, etc. the Cons said 'official Fed data' put out during the Obama Admin was all lies and propaganda? Now those same people worship the Feds data and swear by it.. lol
Again context matters, employment and unemployment skewed by part time jobs that Obama economy created, 2009 deficit with NO Bush budget. Want me to go on?

Using your logic, one could say the denizens of the multimedia echo chamber and their useful idiots are also acting like toddlers.

They are not the president of the united states. Get some perspective here. I also don't see the media calling Trump the enemy of the state as Trump does to them.

4.5 million jobs created, 3% annual growth, tax revenue growth, debt service, state revenue

The job growth and annual growth have been reported. As for Tax revenue growth, debt service, and state revenue, those are all fiunancials that economic shows carry. So again, who are you saying is not reporting it?

Then it would not be a state run news outlet...it would a Trump run outlet.

Trump can have as many news outlets as he wishes.

I believe that was the feeling I was trying to convey. You can't seriously believe the man wants state run media.

The job growth and annual growth have been reported. As for Tax revenue growth, debt service, and state revenue, those are all fiunancials that economic shows carry. So again, who are you saying is not reporting it?
Been distorted by failure to report the quality of jobs including historic low African American unemployment. Comparison made to Obama's job creation ignoring part time for economic reasons which aren't quality jobs

You obviously don't read the 24/7 negative Trump posts as many believe OP ed pieces are actual news reports. You are part of that group ignoring results and focus on rhetoric

All of those are reported.

Been distorted by failure to report the quality of jobs including historic low African American unemployment. Comparison made to Obama's job creation ignoring part time for economic reasons which aren't quality jobs

WRONG, it has been reported. However, what YOU want it reported is that it is ALL DUE TO TRUMP, which is opinion and not fact.

You obviously don't read the 24/7 negative Trump posts as many believe OP ed pieces are actual news reports. You are part of that group ignoring results and focus on rhetoric

/yawn, again, the problem you have is that Trump isn't glorified like you want him to be. The news is reported, so you have been proven wrong again con.

Who cares that your ****ty comment was sent from your ****ty SAMSUNG-SM-G930A, learn to delete the tag.

They are not the president of the united states. Get some perspective here. I also don't see the media calling Trump the enemy of the state as Trump does to them.

The multimedia echo chamber calls Trump the enemy...and much worse.

The multimedia echo chamber calls Trump the enemy...and much worse.

Really, show where the main news programs have ACTUALLY called Trump "the enemy". Specific examples of the news and not opinion shows.

[h=1]President Trump proposes launching state-run media network[/h]
if there was an remaining doubt that this guy is an autocrat with totalitarian ambitions, this should put a rest to those doubts.

I am looking forward to conservatives here, with their free market ideology, twisting themselves into pretzels defending the government getting into the news business to compete against private news services.

"Worldwide Network" in capital letters?

Actually, CNN does a great job of portraying the USA in a fair way. It reports on the fact that most Americans are too smart to support the current President.

Really, show where the main news programs have ACTUALLY called Trump "the enemy". Specific examples of the news and not opinion shows.

You and I are talking about two different things. I specifically referenced the "multimedia echo chamber". That's who Trump is trolling here.

Regarding the "main news programs", they are the enemy of the people because of their constant negative coverage, bolstered by their spin, speculation, hyperbole and innuendo...and a few outright lies...that feed the multimedia echo chamber.

As a Trump supporter of course you do. It is the best you can do and proves my point.

Cutting my post indicates your fail.

You are dismissed.

All of those are reported.
By whom? You sure don't see results discussed here in this forum. It is all about opinion-based rhetoric and media 24/7 attacks

WRONG, it has been reported. However, what YOU want it reported is that it is ALL DUE TO TRUMP, which is opinion and not fact.

/yawn, again, the problem you have is that Trump isn't glorified like you want him to be. The news is reported, so you have been proven wrong again con.

Who cares that your ****ty comment was sent from your ****ty SAMSUNG-SM-G930A, learn to delete the tag.
Regardless of who created the jobs the president gets the credit and the blame if things go badly. What you want to totally ignore are the actions Trump took day one after entering office. He inherited a 1.6% GDP growth, a 9.4% U6 rate, record part-time jobs for economic reasons. Sorry but your hatred for Trump is based upon his personality and his rhetoric not his results

It is so sad that so many are blinded by rhetoric that they cannot accept the results that are being generated that blow the Obama performance apart. You want to give Obama credit, great tell me what economic programs he had in effect that all of a sudden took hold in 2017 that didn't exist in 2016

Back
Top Bottom