• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump. Mass Murderer.

How many did die in NY nursing homes. And are you so sure that it was from recovering coronavirus patients that were still testing positive that was to blame? Some, likely. Most, possibly. All of them, doubtful. And as I said, what happened in NY nursing homes has nearly nothing to do with the spread of the virus across the rest of the U.S. From what I hear they are starting a second wave of infections in Europe. Are you going to blame governor Cuomo for that too?
One more thing, with all the conflicting info coming out of DC these Governors had NO idea of what to believe.
With Trump lying about it and saying it is just going to go away as fast as it came .
Then on March first NY has it's first reported case ( remember no big deal right?,
Trump says it is just going to go away, it will be gone by Apr,) and by the end of March there were 75,759 reported cases in NY alone.
and as for the Nursing home thing a lot of the cases that were reported in Nursing homes in NY came from the workers in those homes .
again it happened back when this all started and those workers like everybody else had a LOT of conflicting info coming out of DC because of allof Trumps lies
Have a nice night

Are you hallucinating?!!!! "Things" of your ilk repulse me with violent disgust!!! jacob blake (his name doesn't even deserve capitalization) had an open arrest warrant out for him. The cops tried to physically restrain him. That didn't work. They tried to tazer him. That didn't work. But when he tried to get into his car and possibly retrieve a gun, or maybe drive off and possibly run one of them over, they shot him. That worked. But all the shots should have been to his head. Anybody who thinks negro suspects should be beyond arrest just because they're humanzee, Homo negrosis, are the ones who really need to be shot. The filthy treasonous scum. Have I made myself clear enough? Some choice we've been given as to who to vote for. A mass murderer or a kisser of negro ass. Yes. I will "throw my vote away." As any White person with any dignity would do.
Please leave.

Especially, if these people are other democrats.

It's almost as much fun as when black thugs murder other black thugs. Or when a Muslim terrorist blows up his house and everybody in it while making a bomb in the kitchen.

It's so sweet.

Now, we will see if the moron who accused Trump of murder and I will be treated equally at this forum.
Given the reviews I've read for DP. I'd highly doubt that, on face value alone.

He doesn't get it.
When this all happened it was in the beginning and Como and the other Governors of the NE states did NOT have an example of what to do or how to do it, like the other states did AFTER NY and the NE states figured out what to do.
and as you can see MOST of the people on the right can ONLY bring up the thousands of deaths that happened in NY and the NE states and can NOT give these Governors and the healthcare workers of those states any credit for figuring out what to do, how to treat the CV and in doing this probably saving thousands and thousands of lives in other states
Have a nice evening

You don't get it sukka. NY had its coronavirus wave. Then it started going down. And not due to anything president Chump did. Then cases started rising in the rest of the country. And not because of what happened in NY.

So far president Trump has murdered over 200,000 Americans. (So far) At first he called the whole coronavirus thing a hoax. Even though it was later revealed that he knew better. But he said that he downplayed it (and continues to do so) because he didn't want to cause a panic. Oh, it's ok if people die a slow, painful death. As long as they don't "panic." What a joke. And what was this "panic" supposed to do. Cause mass pillaging and looting? No. It would have caused people to demand he actually do something useful about the problem. Maybe he actually believes in human caused global warming too. But says otherwise to avoid a "panic." I think another of his reasons was that to him, the economy comes first. Human lives second. But in not tackling the problem decisively right from the start, he only made the economic situation much worse.

Also, there was one point where Trump said that he wanted to slow down (maybe even stop) testing for it. Which when you want to stop a virus is the exact opposite of what should be done. Trump also tried to force states to reopen schools. But even an idiot would know that would cause the coronavirus to spread more. I also heard some stupid talk about children not being able to spread the disease as much. An opinion that Trump probably agreed with. But even an infected mouse can spread hantavirus. But a small child isn't likely to spread coronavirus? Yet another joke.

As you probably know, back in 1918-1919, the Spanish flu killed something around 600,000 Americans. And there were a lot fewer people around back then. If they had the coronavirus instead, the death toll would have been staggering. It has been said that the coronavirus is around 10 times more lethal as the flu. And I would have to imagine that this lethality is despite our advanced medical technology. Which wasn't as good back in 1918-1919. What kind of psycho would treat that lightly. And now, thanks to Trump, we may never be completely rid of such a deadly disease. All this makes Trump enough of a mass murderer for me. Not that I am a Biden supporter either. But anybody who would vote for a mass murderer is lower than low.
what a stupid bunch of TDS twaddle. You clearly haven't a clue what the term murder means.

what a stupid bunch of TDS twaddle. You clearly haven't a clue what the term murder means.

Do you have a clue what "dead" means? Because for over 200,000 Americans, that's what they are. And probably for the majority, it was a slow. agonizing death. I have heard of people spending months on a ventilator. None of it would have happened if Trump had acted decisively right from the beginning. That is mass murder enough for me.

Do you have a clue what "dead" means? Because for over 200,000 Americans, that's what they are. And probably for the majority, it was a slow. agonizing death. I have heard of people spending months on a ventilator. None of it would have happened if Trump had acted decisively right from the beginning. That is mass murder enough for me.
you're lying. what you are saying it that Trump could have prevented EVERY SINGLE FATAL CASE OF CORONA. that's a lie. and you know it.

Did Ruth Ginsburg die of Covid?

You don't get it sukka. NY had its coronavirus wave. Then it started going down. And not due to anything president Chump did. Then cases started rising in the rest of the country. And not because of what happened in NY.
no cases may be raising in the rest of the country because other states are not looking at what NY did to reduce it's number of cases ( and deaths ,) and what it is doing to keep them at a very low rate
maybe they should
Have a nice night

Back
Top Bottom