• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump. Mass Murderer.

Please. Don't lie.
The ONLY thing Trump trots out, as saving lives, is the CHINA travel ban. His sending ventilators he said, was unnecessary. So, other than the China travel ban, what has Trump done to save lives?

HINT: there was no travel ban. There were long lines at airports, of those panicked, into unsafe return amongst the infected.

Please. Don't lie.

Trump admits he lied about Covid, just as he lies about everything else, and his mindless minions will defend those lies:

Trump admits he lied about Covid, just as he lies about everything else, and his mindless minions will defend those lies:

Trump didn't lie about anything.

The ONLY thing Trump trots out, as saving lives, is the CHINA travel ban. His sending ventilators he said, was unnecessary. So, other than the China travel ban, what has Trump done to save lives?

HINT: there was no travel ban. There were long lines at airports, of those panicked, into unsafe return amongst the infected.
Everything Trump, the Governors and the American people did saved lives. In fact, if everyone had done everything perfectly...which the Governors and the American people DIDN'T do...we would have saved even more lives.

At least Trump did the best he could do. The others...not so much. Examples: Cuomo and his nursing homes...American people and their lack of social distancing, masks, etc.

Read your chart again since you are wrong. The total from COVID is 188,000 plus., and the deaths under 54 are closer to 24,000. Then too, you fail to take into account the inaccuracy of your source as they admit in their footnote:

cdcinfo@cdc.gov
FootnotesNumber of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis, and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period. Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more.
Nit-picking?

I stand by my post, despite your attempt to undermine it by irrelevancies.

Data posted at the time it is posted and with accepted limitations is a valid source. Else one cannot trust ANY source, since it is rare indeed to have ALL the possible factors available at time of publication. Hence my own qualification "at time of posting."

When Biden was in charge of a pandemic, 60 million were infected. 6 million under Trump.

If Biden had been president, there would be 1000% more deaths from covid-19.

On the other hand, murdering 200,000 people, most of them Biden voters in the NE, was a brilliant move.
The mystery of the day is how Trump got Cuomo to help him with that nursing home stunt.

Never thought those two were friends.

By him, his team and the American people having a near perfect response to the pandemic.

This is what denial looks like.

This is what denial looks like.
Are you saying Dr. Birx is lying? I don't think she is, but maybe that's just me.

Are you saying Dr. Birx is lying? I don't think she is, but maybe that's just me.

You are acting as if we have reached the final death toll.

Nit-picking?

I stand by my post, despite your attempt to undermine it by irrelevancies.

Data posted at the time it is posted and with accepted limitations is a valid source. Else one cannot trust ANY source, since it is rare indeed to have ALL the possible factors available at time of publication. Hence my own qualification "at time of posting."

Then you admit that your source is inaccurate, and you wish to accept those inaccuracies. Typical for those following an agenda of deception.

You are acting as if we have reached the final death toll.
I'm not acting at all and I haven't said anything of the kind.

I'm not acting at all and I haven't said anything of the kind.

Considering there has been an increase in positive cases in the past few days in 22 States one would hope people are not that stupid. Round three has just started.

Considering there has been an increase in positive cases in the past few days in 22 States one would hope people are not that stupid. Round three has just started.
shrug...

Lots of stupid people...lots of stupid Governors.

President Trump. Mass Murderer.

4703578e417c0ffff54f91d6dedc1c03442eaf0a.jpg

Then you admit that your source is inaccurate, and you wish to accept those inaccuracies. Typical for those following an agenda of deception.

No!

I said I stand by my post as posted. With ONE correction. The correct number under 55 is 25,344. That was my calculation error.

Try again?

Last edited:
This is the thing Biden will try against Trump at the debate. Trump is a murderer.....LOL, it's actually so stupid and senseless an accusation, an obvious act of sheer desperation. The only hope they have is to try to put Trump on the defensive, I'm sure they're drilling Ol Joe to memorize responses as we speak.
Of course, Trump knows this..... :)

This is the thing Biden will try against Trump at the debate. Trump is a murderer.....LOL, it's actually so stupid and senseless an accusation, an obvious act of sheer desperation. The only hope they have is to try to put Trump on the defensive, I'm sure they're drilling Ol Joe to memorize responses as we speak.
My response would be did you quit beating your wife.

This is always their tactic.

Ignore or diminish what Trump did do, then accuse him of failing to do things they never suggested be done at the time themselves.

I recall clearly how Biden, Pelosi, and crew knocked every step Trump took at the start of the pandemic as racist and xenophobic. THEY had bought into the Chinese propaganda mouthed by the WHO that there was "no evidence of human to human transmission."

Then the MSM ganged up to knock hydroxychloroquine, pushing up every "study" that said it didn't work, and ignoring or denigrating any study that said it did help/work.

Meanwhile, they hyped the threat, which seemed major thanks to all those growing death numbers in NYC...without noting they were mainly among the elderly in nursing homes. That this was due to Cuomo's order to put the sick in such facilities...instead of using the hospital ship or the other emergency facilities (like the Javits Center) set up by the Feds.

This was repeated in every other State who also housed the elderly "infected" in homes/facilities for the elderly.

They also forget all the "meetings" Trump held with governors to find out what they wanted and how to supply them...and all his other efforts like prioritizing production of ventilators and American-made PPE.

But it's all Trumps fault? NOT!

Trump saved more than 1.8 million lives.

You're kidding. Right? More people have died from the coronavirus in the U.S. than any other country. Including China. Where it originated. And they have over a billion more people!

Back
Top Bottom