• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump. Mass Murderer.

thisjustin

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So far president Trump has murdered over 200,000 Americans. (So far) At first he called the whole coronavirus thing a hoax. Even though it was later revealed that he knew better. But he said that he downplayed it (and continues to do so) because he didn't want to cause a panic. Oh, it's ok if people die a slow, painful death. As long as they don't "panic." What a joke. And what was this "panic" supposed to do. Cause mass pillaging and looting? No. It would have caused people to demand he actually do something useful about the problem. Maybe he actually believes in human caused global warming too. But says otherwise to avoid a "panic." I think another of his reasons was that to him, the economy comes first. Human lives second. But in not tackling the problem decisively right from the start, he only made the economic situation much worse.

Also, there was one point where Trump said that he wanted to slow down (maybe even stop) testing for it. Which when you want to stop a virus is the exact opposite of what should be done. Trump also tried to force states to reopen schools. But even an idiot would know that would cause the coronavirus to spread more. I also heard some stupid talk about children not being able to spread the disease as much. An opinion that Trump probably agreed with. But even an infected mouse can spread hantavirus. But a small child isn't likely to spread coronavirus? Yet another joke.

As you probably know, back in 1918-1919, the Spanish flu killed something around 600,000 Americans. And there were a lot fewer people around back then. If they had the coronavirus instead, the death toll would have been staggering. It has been said that the coronavirus is around 10 times more lethal as the flu. And I would have to imagine that this lethality is despite our advanced medical technology. Which wasn't as good back in 1918-1919. What kind of psycho would treat that lightly. And now, thanks to Trump, we may never be completely rid of such a deadly disease. All this makes Trump enough of a mass murderer for me. Not that I am a Biden supporter either. But anybody who would vote for a mass murderer is lower than low.

Trump saved more than 1.8 million lives.

that should be a LOT of us would like to hear this one

Donald Trump did not kill all of them. Just tens of thousands extra.

At one point that was a no no in the Republican party.

This is the most stupid assed thread I've read in awhile.Is Trump responsible for all the covid deaths in China,Brazil,England,and everywhere else?Maybe Biden and his son brought the virus here.

So far president Trump has murdered over 200,000 Americans...

Trump hasn't "murdered" anyone. Off to a bad start with partisan hyperbole.

At first he called the whole coronavirus thing a hoax.

Followed by a misrepresentation of what was actually said. You're batting 1000.

Even though it was later revealed that he knew better. But he said that he downplayed it (and continues to do so) because he didn't want to cause a panic.

This is a rational and fairly typical action in order to help people remain calm and prevent over-reactions.

Oh, it's ok if people die a slow, painful death.

More hyperbole.

And what was this "panic" supposed to do. Cause mass pillaging and looting? No. It would have caused people to demand he actually do something useful about the problem...

False representation. again. The fact is that he DID take several steps while trying to maintain calm, which showed he WAS taking the issue seriously.

...Trump also tried to force states to reopen schools.

As but one effort to keep society open and the economy running.

But even an idiot would know that would cause the coronavirus to spread more.

And yet there is very little (if any) evidence showing that children were not only highly susceptible to this disease, but that they are a major "vector" of spreading this disease. In fact, so far it seems just the opposite.

I also heard some stupid talk about children not being able to spread the disease as much. An opinion that Trump probably agreed with. But even an infected mouse can spread hantavirus. But a small child isn't likely to spread coronavirus? Yet another joke.

More hyperbole and "opinion" not supported by facts.

As you probably know, back in 1918-1919, the Spanish flu killed something around 600,000 Americans. And there were a lot fewer people around back then. If they had the coronavirus instead, the death toll would have been staggering.

The numbers are true, but one forgets that back in 1918 our society was not as well-prepared medically for that disease: https://www.history.com/news/spanish-flu-second-wave-resurgence

We are much further advanced today.

It has been said that the coronavirus is around 10 times more lethal as the flu. And I would have to imagine that this lethality is despite our advanced medical technology. Which wasn't as good back in 1918-1919. What kind of psycho would treat that lightly. And now, thanks to Trump, we may never be completely rid of such a deadly disease. All this makes Trump enough of a mass murderer for me. Not that I am a Biden supporter either. But anybody who would vote for a mass murderer is lower than low.

Again with the "it has been said." So far it has yet to be shown. The vast majority of deaths so far are in a very specific class of persons. The very old having 2 or more pre-existing co-morbidities. Thus the vast majority of that 200,000 is over 65, and guess what decisions caused most of those deaths? Governors like Cuomo in NY ordering nursing homes to take in covid-19 cases.

So, your attempt to "blame Trump" falls flat.

Last edited:
Trump saved more than 1.8 million lives.

I wouldn't limit it to a paltry 1.8 million. Considering that the current US COVID-19 mortality rate (for "Closed" cases) is 4.70% and since every American could possibly have contracted COVID-19, and using the methodology approved by the BS (Statistics) program at The University of Numerology, that means that Mr. Trump has saved at least 15,371,021 lives (and more likely its at least 15,567,207 since it is a well known fact that the absolute maximum number of deaths from COVID-19 in the US is a mere 10,300).

[The above has been specifically and officially approved and endorsed by "Devoted Online Lovers of Trump" Inc. (a non-partisan, independent, research and analysis organization exempt from federal taxation that is dedicated to bringing you the true truth and not the false truth that anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what Donald Trump says tries to tell you the so-called "facts" are), "Pro-Life United Gun Enthusiasts and Manufacturers for Jesus", and “"TheFirst Amendment Rights Trust’ Foundation”.]

PS - The sentiments expressed in the OP are about as connected to reality as Disney's "Dumbo" is connected to Elephantidae Elephantinae.

I wouldn't limit it to a paltry 1.8 million. Considering that the current US COVID-19 mortality rate (for "Closed" cases) is 4.70% and since every American could possibly have contracted COVID-19, and using the methodology approved by the BS (Statistics) program at The University of Numerology, that means that Mr. Trump has saved at least 15,371,021 lives (and more likely its at least 15,567,207 since it is a well known fact that the absolute maximum number of deaths from COVID-19 in the US is a mere 10,300).

[The above has been specifically and officially approved and endorsed by "Devoted Online Lovers of Trump" Inc. (a non-partisan, independent, research and analysis organization exempt from federal taxation that is dedicated to bringing you the true truth and not the false truth that anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what Donald Trump says tries to tell you the so-called "facts" are), "Pro-Life United Gun Enthusiasts and Manufacturers for Jesus", and “"TheFirst Amendment Rights Trust’ Foundation”.]

PS - The sentiments expressed in the OP are about as connected to reality as Disney's "Dumbo" is connected to Elephantidae Elephantinae.
You got a link to support your blather?

I posted mine.

He told us to remain calm while he allowed in over 40k infected people from China. Our lack of panic kept most of us safe.

And then he held rallies that actually spread the virus.

Wait. This all sounds like bullshit. -_-

That’s not what the article says.
Sorry darling, you've already shown me that you have no idea what the article says. That's why I already dismissed you on it.

Toodles...

Sorry darling, you've already shown me that you have no idea what the article says. That's why I already dismissed you on it.

Toodles...

The article dismisses your argument.

By him, his team and the American people having a near perfect response to the pandemic.

We all did it.

Hopefully you are kidding, and not that brainwashed:

Toodles...

The article, written in March, predicts 100,000 to 200,000 deaths IF all safety measures are followed. They weren't, trump lied causing many to ignore the measures, and we have now passed the 200,000 mark with more to come.

Dismiss any thing you want. Just don't expect intelligent people to do so.

The article, written in March, predicts 100,000 to 200,000 deaths IF all safety measures are followed. They weren't, trump lied causing many to ignore the measures, and we have now passed the 200,000 mark with more to come.

Dismiss any thing you want. Just don't expect intelligent people to do so.

Methinks you presume too much. 😒

I have to refer you to the facts on the website: https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku

As of 09/23/20 there have only been 14,316 deaths among cases aged 54 and under.

There were 148,737 in ages 65 and older.

The people MOST affected were the elderly in Nursing and Retirement homes, and as I pointed out in post #9, that was mainly due to STATE GOVERNORS like Cuomo who ordered cases to be housed and treated in "old folks homes."

That's 149,000 out of the 200,000 you refer to. Even today, they are still the group at highest risk, yet despite the increased cases we are seeing a slower and lower death rate as we properly segregate the most at-risk age groups.

Essentially, had those governors followed standard quarantine and medical treatment procedures, using (in NYC for example) the resources provided by Trump in those early days, those "death" numbers would be significantly lower. More like we see elsewhere around the world.

Last edited:
By him, his team and the American people having a near perfect response to the pandemic.

We all did it.

And, it's more than 200,000 deaths now. By the end of the year, ti will be 300K probably.

Remember this https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-t...final-death-toll-hows-he-doing-204139354.html

Gotta love right wing talking point of OLD people dying does NOT matter and can be overlooked.

Next stop: we stop prosecuting murderers of anybody over age of 65. They did not matter anyway.

Gotta love right wing talking point of OLD people dying does NOT matter and can be overlooked.

Next stop: we stop prosecuting murderers of anybody over age of 65. They did not matter anyway.
I don’t know how you can misconstrue what the Captain actually said. I’ve seen strawmen before but a strawgiant rarely.

It is their form of Death Panels they said the Dems wanted. The ironic part is that likely trump supporters represent a higher number of those the right say are expendable. You just can't make this stuff up.

Gotta love a typical "mischaracterization" of a point, which is one of the "go-to" responses from your side of the argument. :rolleyes:

Fallacious responses are the norm for your side. In this case, a straw man coupled with an emotional appeal.

So as we see if you can't counter a point with reason, (and it seems your side seldom can), then use some form of logical fallacy as if it is a real and/or rational response.

No one said "old people dying does not matter." The actual point was that most of the numbers are among the elderly, and this "spike" occurred primarily during the period where GOVERNORS and other local officials were ordering nursing home and elder care facilities to house other elderly sufferers of Covid-19.

That is where those MASSIVE numbers of death's occurred...and Trump had nothing to do with that.

Spin it any way you like. Facts STILL matter. :coffee:

Last edited:
Methinks you presume too much. 😒

I have to refer you to the facts on the website: https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku

As of 09/23/20 there have only been 14,316 deaths among cases aged 54 and under.

The people MOST affected were the elderly in Nursing and Retirement homes, and as I pointed out in post #9, that was mainly due to STATE GOVERNORS like Cuomo who ordered cases to be housed and treated in "old folks homes."

That's 149,000 out of the 200,000 you refer to. Even today, they are still the group at highest risk, yet despite the increased cases we are seeing a slower and lower death rate as we properly segregate the most at-risk age groups.

Essentially, had those governors followed standard quarantine and medical treatment procedures, using (in NYC for example) the resources provided by Trump in those early days, those "death" numbers would be significantly lower. More like we see elsewhere around the world.

Read your chart again since you are wrong. The total from COVID is 188,000 plus., and the deaths under 54 are closer to 24,000. Then too, you fail to take into account the inaccuracy of your source as they admit in their footnote:

cdcinfo@cdc.gov
FootnotesNumber of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis, and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period. Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more.

Back
Top Bottom