• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump leave Pelosi and Schimer in the dust

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
President Trump absolutely left Pelosi and Schumer in the dust with his EO. They were clinging to the ignorant idea that any help for the people had to be tied to radial left politics. They wanted the virus help tied to mail in voting and sending BILLIONS to failed democrat run cities. Neither of which give help to the poor people that need help. That is politics at its worst. Putting party over people is criminal!!!

President Trump absolutely left Pelosi and Schumer in the dust with his EO. They were clinging to the ignorant idea that any help for the people had to be tied to radial left politics. They wanted the virus help tied to mail in voting and sending BILLIONS to failed democrat run cities. Neither of which give help to the poor people that need help. That is politics at its worst. Putting party over people is criminal!!!

I thought you people insisted that the president must work with Congress. Why did you flip-flop on January 20, 2017?

He outplayed them I suppose. How legal it really is remains unsettled.

Keep pushing out this same nonsense in more nonsensical threads. Won't change the fact that the EO's are shams, going nowhere with the exception of the student loan EO. In fact one or two are not even EO's. They are simply memo's to nobody.

I thought you people insisted that the president must work with Congress. Why did you flip-flop on January 20, 2017?

I am betting it has something to do with you people shifting from it’s ok for a president to act without Congress to it’s unconstitutional to do so on the same date. Hypocrisy and partisan politics go hand in hand

Back
Top Bottom