• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump is so powerful

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
President Trump is so powerful, he got the democrats at their convention to talk about him all week. Then at the end of the week he got a huge bump in the polls. Way to go democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Trump is so powerful, he got the democrats at their convention to talk about him all week. Then at the end of the week he got a huge bump in the polls. Way to go democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a week or two and we'll see if it lasts, m'kay?

I mean it is possible that they'll tie trump up in a basement somewhere until the debates.

But I don't think he'd go for that.

Yes, if you let 180,000 people die because you decided to abandon the duties of your office, people are probably going to talk about you.

want to bet Trump talks about the Democrats and Biden during the RNC coming up.

Seems Trump with his ego has to take the stage all four nights. (yea).:lamo

Ahhh, the polls, the polls he's still losing! :lol:

Yes, if you let 180,000 people die because you decided to abandon the duties of your office, people are probably going to talk about you.

The American President has a duty to ensure no one dies from natural causes?

Man that's some serious fanboying. Without anything to back it up, as usual.

want to bet Trump talks about the Democrats and Biden during the RNC coming up.

Seems Trump with his ego has to take the stage all four nights. (yea).:lamo

4 nights of Sleepy Joe this, Sleepy Joe that, and more immediately provable lies, lies, lies 17,000+ and counting. He better just shut up and skip it.

Trump is going to lose in the first modern landslide since Mondale.

#YouCantStopWhatsComing

Only if he's king...you know, a king can stop the tides and all that.

Now...if we could just figure out if the Dems want him to be king or not. They are all over the map on that one.

Only if he's king...you know, a king can stop the tides and all that.

Now...if we could just figure out if the Dems want him to be king or not. They are all over the map on that one.

It’s a running theme on the left that if only there’s enough bright leftist technocrats running any issue that the issue will one day disappear. It’s like the “war on poverty” poverty is the default state of human existence and yet the left honestly believes that if enough social programs are passed there will be zero poverty some day

It’s a running theme on the left that if only there’s enough bright leftist technocrats running any issue that the issue will one day disappear. It’s like the “war on poverty” poverty is the default state of human existence and yet the left honestly believes that if enough social programs are passed there will be zero poverty some day

And, of course, it's always someone else's fault.

He has a duty to protect the citizens, which in the case of the pandemic, he has failed miserably at insuring the expert advice that other countries have followed successfully was followed here. He holds a indoor event where thousands of people are not wearing masks or socially distancing, and then a prominent member of his party dies a few weeks later from attending. He is a menace, and you have to be utterly stupid to not see and admit it. You can't be helped.

President Trump is so powerful, he got the democrats at their convention to talk about him all week.

I can't even begin to describe how stupid this is.

You are calling the incumbent candidate "powerful" because the challengers talked about him at their convention? In a presidential race? This is a thing that you actually did, thinking you were saying something that was within 10^100 light years of insightful?

O.

M.

F.

G.

love your post Q 2024

And, of course, it's always someone else's fault.

Sorry, now you are talking about trump and how he can’t take responsibility for anything negative that happens but he takes credit for all positives even when he didn’t do anything for it. Pathetic, but then trump supporters are too busy shoving their heads up trumps ass than to deal with reality.

Yet, Trump keeps signing the spending Bills for those programs. :lamo

I agree that some of the programs that Congress has established need to be reviewed and some done away with.

Sorry, now you are talking about trump and how he can’t take responsibility for anything negative that happens but he takes credit for all positives even when he didn’t do anything for it. Pathetic, but then trump supporters are too busy shoving their heads up trumps ass than to deal with reality.

Nope. I'm talking about the Dems. It's always someone else's fault.

Nope. I'm talking about the Dems. It's always someone else's fault.

Nope sounds like Trump again. What negative thing has Trump EVER taken responsibility for as his fault?

You are calling the incumbent candidate "powerful" because the challengers talked about him at their convention? In a presidential race? This is a thing that you actually did, thinking you were saying something that was within 10^100 light years of insightful?

O.

M.

F.

G.

All they did is spew hate at the President. Almost nothing on how they could make the county run better. And worst of all NO ONE condemned the murdering rioters.

Nice try, but Trump was already busted when he decided to ignore the pandemic because he thought it was a blue state problem. Now you're going to gaslight me, and I'm going to ignore that gaslighting.

But if you insist on bitching about that (which you will), you can take it here:

Yes, Trump really did ignore the pandemic because he thought it was a blue state problem.

You seem to forget the ignorant pair Schumer and Pelosi went nuts when President Trump put a ban on travel from China.

I have that same power.

I walked into a crowded elevator and farted.

EVERYONE was talking about me.

Apparently, you have never followed either major party’s conventions before. It’s normal for opposing sides to spend much of the time criticizing the other side.

And as for the “huge bump”, :lamo
E6A7071B-D556-462A-A1E2-B4A040A95D17.jpg

O.

M.

F.

G.

All they did is spew hate at the President. Almost nothing on how they could make the county run better. And worst of all NO ONE condemned the murdering rioters.

You started a thread claiming that Trump is powerful and that this is proven by the fact that the party that is challenging him for the presidency talked about him.

There's no recovering from that.

Back
Top Bottom