• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump is bringing peace to the middle east

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
President Trump is bringing peace to the middle east. More and more countries are signing peace deals with Israel.

If Obama had done this, it would be on the MSM hourly, and a whole evening Special would be devote to it. But Since it is President Trump nary a word.

And remember in 2016 the old crone Hillary and the MSM said that if Trump would be elected he would get us in to war?? Hmmmm, no war you lying fools, just peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Trump is bringing peace to the middle east. More and more countries are signing peace deals with Israel.

If Obama had done this, it would be on the MSM hourly, and a whole evening Special would be devote to it. But Since it is President Trump nary a word.

And remember in 2016 the old crone Hillary and the MSM said that if Trump would be elected he would get us in to war?? Hmmmm, no war you lying fools, just peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When were the UAE and Israel at war? I missed it.

When were the UAE and Israel at war? I missed it.

Clearly. For the past 3 years the UAE and Bahrain have been waging a secret war against Israel. No one but those three nations knew about this terrible conflict, so kudos to them for being able to keep this such a tightly guarded secrets. Many in the region complained about random explosions, but the respective governments attributed them to random acts of violence and mining. It is now that under the immensely powerful, and majestic President Trump, that the secret can be revealed since he singlehandedly stopped the conflict.

:)

Call me when a state like Jordan or Syria signs on to something like this. Then I will be interested.

Back
Top Bottom