• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump is a (gasp!) sexist

TheParser

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I did not post in the biased media forum because I cannot link, a requirement.

I turned on my TV this morning (to FOX, of course) and was treated to a clip from CNN. Those CNN commentators were angry, outraged, and hurt.

Why?

Well, the President had hosted a meeting at the White House for some football players. He had served fast food.

He then joked that although there were no salads, maybe the First and the Second ladies would make some salads.

Well, those CNN commentators went bananas. That just showed how "sexist" the President is, they solemnly opined.

Probably more like, Fox commentators going bananas, angry, outraged, and hurt over what other commentators said about their cult leader.

tumblr_oj4unhX0za1qinrtgo1_1280.jpg

I think they got some fast food grease on that CNN camera. Anyways, embarrassing to see a president serve guests McDonalds/Wendys/Pizza Hut at the White House and call it great American food, or whatever.

Thanks a million, Utility Man, for the link.

I saw only a part of it on FOX, so I did not hear those two silly women moaning about women making salads.

There are women even today who take pride and joy in making meals for their husbands and children.

They are called good wives and mothers.

Thanks a million, Utility Man, for the link.

I saw only a part of it on FOX, so I did not hear those two silly women moaning about women making salads.

There are women even today who take pride and joy in making meals for their husbands and children.

They are called good wives and mothers.

True. But let’s face reality here, Melania Trump ain’t one of those women. :lol:

True. But let’s face reality here, Melania Trump ain’t one of those women. :lol:

I know nothing about the First Lady's cooking abilities, but thanks for informing me.

President Trump also alluded to the Vice President's wife. Mr. and Mrs. Pence, we are told, are very traditional people. So I venture to say that she may enjoy cooking for her family and does not consider it "sexist."

(P.S. If we had more wives cooking for their husbands and children, we might not have so much bad behavior in this country. It's sad how some "feminists" have tried to shame women who enjoy their traditional -- and important -- role in society.)

I did not post in the biased media forum because I cannot link, a requirement.

I turned on my TV this morning (to FOX, of course) and was treated to a clip from CNN. Those CNN commentators were angry, outraged, and hurt.

Why?

Well, the President had hosted a meeting at the White House for some football players. He had served fast food.

He then joked that although there were no salads, maybe the First and the Second ladies would make some salads.

Well, those CNN commentators went bananas. That just showed how "sexist" the President is, they solemnly opined.

CNN commentators have a rough time hiding their stupid bias and seditionist opposition to the present American government.

I know nothing about the First Lady's cooking abilities, but thanks for informing me.

President Trump also alluded to the Vice President's wife. Mr. and Mrs. Pence, we are told, are very traditional people. So I venture to say that she may enjoy cooking for her family and does not consider it "sexist."

(P.S. If we had more wives cooking for their husbands and children, we might not have so much bad behavior in this country. It's sad how some "feminists" have tried to shame women who enjoy their traditional -- and important -- role in society.)

I disagree there is a shaming of traditional female roles in our society. My wife was a stay-at-home mother, our daughter is currently, and neither have experienced any sort of shaming of their decisions. I know that is anecdotal, but I believe it to be generally accepted across the spectrum. If anything, stay-at-home mothers filling traditional roles are looked upon without envy, as the work they do is harder than most other, less traditional (for the sake of this conversation) roles.

I think they got some fast food grease on that CNN camera. Anyways, embarrassing to see a president serve guests McDonalds/Wendys/Pizza Hut at the White House and call it great American food, or whatever.

I felt the same way. I eat fast food every once in a while, but there is something about seeing that portrait of Lincoln overlooking the cold stacks of Filet-O-Fish that rubbed me the wrong way.

CNN is working overtime to fabricate outrage over non issue. No matter what Trump had served CNN and the usual suspects here would of hand sand in their ass.

Back
Top Bottom