• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump Has Murdered Around 175,000 So Far.

professor_

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

Last edited:
That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. The more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

Start slow and work your way up to unhinged............

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. The more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

I'm just amazed that there are people as misinformed as this that are so confident in their ignorance that they come and post ridiculous stuff like this.

From the desk of a Russian teenager probably.

I'm just amazed that there are people as misinformed as this that are so confident in their ignorance that they come and post ridiculous stuff like this.

Tell me what you disagree with and why.

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

I'm sorry it was Trump that big stick policy in New York to put covid-19 patients in with nursing homes? I guess the tenth amendment is not really a thing.

Dang, all aboard the crazy train. Destination- TDSville.

I'm sorry it was Trump that big stick policy in New York to put covid-19 patients in with nursing homes? I guess the tenth amendment is not really a thing.

I heard that crap before. Governor Cuomo didn't have coronavirus patients put into nursing homes. Also, sick people are sent to hospitals. Not nursing homes. Now as far as I could find out, some recovering coronavirus patients were sent to nursing homes. But that is a whole different thing. Do you get paid for spouting such crap? Also, consider this. Coronavirus is spreading around the whole country. Are you going to blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did? And what if president Chump had his way and children were sent back to school. Spreading the virus even more. Would you blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did too?

Last edited:
Many more than that if you count all those aborted during his term.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I heard that crap before. Governor Cuomo didn't have coronavirus patients put into nursing homes. Also, sick people are sent to hospitals. Not nursing homes. Noe as far as I could find out, some recovering coronavirus patients were sent to nursing homes. But that is a whole different thing. Do you get paid for spouting such crap? Also, consider this. Coronavirus is spreading around the whole country. Are you going to blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did? And what if president Chump had his way and children were sent back to school. Spreading the virus even more. Would you blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did too?

Are you gonna congratulate Trump for the falling C19 numbers?

Do you think he will be a hero when we get the vaccine in October? He'll be saving lives.

I heard that crap before. Governor Cuomo didn't have coronavirus patients put into nursing homes. Also, sick people are sent to hospitals. Not nursing homes. Noe as far as I could find out, some recovering coronavirus patients were sent to nursing homes. But that is a whole different thing. Do you get paid for spouting such crap? Also, consider this. Coronavirus is spreading around the whole country. Are you going to blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did? And what if president Chump had his way and children were sent back to school. Spreading the virus even more. Would you blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did too?

Is this the first time you've ever heard of a virus? They spread. Happens every flu season.

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense(sic). At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

I'm no Trump fan, but even had he taken action right away, there'd have been deaths, so you cannot attribute all of the fatalities to him.

Trump most definately did NOT murder all of them. His denying and inaction caused 10s of thousands of EXTRA American deaths. Therein lies his guilt.

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

FEB 28
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 10
“And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 12
“It’s going to go away. ... The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point … when you look at the kind of numbers that you’re seeing coming out of other countries, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 17
“Federal Government is working very well with the Governors and State officials. Good things will happen!”
— Donald Trump

and Rush Limbaugh is responsible for some deaths as well...

"Yeah, I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”

Are you gonna congratulate Trump for the falling C19 numbers?

Do you think he will be a hero when we get the vaccine in October? He'll be saving lives.

Falling numbers? Where is that happening. Also, the numbers shouldn't have been that high to begin with. It might interest you to know that the U.S. ranks number 3 in the list of countries that have had the most deaths as a percentage of their population. Scumball president Chump is to blame for the number of deaths here. Also, I think any hopes pinned on a vaccine are delusional. From what I have heard, everybody won't be inoculated until July of next year. And if we're lucky, it might work pretty well at first. But the coronavirus is likely to mutate. Making it as suck ass as a flu vaccine is. I don't think I've ever seen that be more than 50% effective. Also, Dr Fauci says that we may never see the end of the coronavirus. Which is nearly 10 times deadlier than the flu. (So far) President Chump should have treated it like it was Ebola right from the beginning. We could have gotten rid of it in a month. But you know how repukeblicans are. Economy first, lives second.

I'm no Trump fan, but even had he taken action right away, there'd have been deaths, so you cannot attribute all of the fatalities to him.

Maybe not. Only about 150,000 of them. And that is being generous.

Trump most definately did NOT murder all of them. His denying and inaction caused 10s of thousands of EXTRA American deaths. Therein lies his guilt.

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

FEB 28
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 10
“And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 12
“It’s going to go away. ... The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point … when you look at the kind of numbers that you’re seeing coming out of other countries, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 17
“Federal Government is working very well with the Governors and State officials. Good things will happen!”
— Donald Trump

and Rush Limbaugh is responsible for some deaths as well...

"Yeah, I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”

Believe what you will. But president Trump is responsible for the majority of the deaths so far. They couldn't be more dead if he killed them with his own hands.

You are not being helpful.

I may think his response to the pandemic sucked from pandemic preparedness until today.

But he did not murder anyone .

I thing Mongadig may be correct.

Falling numbers? Where is that happening. Also, the numbers shouldn't have been that high to begin with. It might interest you to know that the U.S. ranks number 3 in the list of countries that have had the most deaths as a percentage of their population. Scumball president Chump is to blame for the number of deaths here. Also, I think any hopes pinned on a vaccine are delusional. From what I have heard, everybody won't be inoculated until July of next year. And if we're lucky, it might work pretty well at first. But the coronavirus is likely to mutate. Making it as suck ass as a flu vaccine is. I don't think I've ever seen that be more than 50% effective. Also, Dr Fauci says that we may never see the end of the coronavirus. Which is nearly 10 times deadlier than the flu. (So far) President Chump should have treated it like it was Ebola right from the beginning. We could have gotten rid of it in a month. But you know how repukeblicans are. Economy first, lives second.

There are more liberals in the USA than other countries.Things are bound to be worse here.

Sorry to burst your bubble but even I, a trump enemy, will not lay every death in trumps lap. Some maybe, but no way all are on him. I would also add, that wishing trump would die from it is just not acceptable, want him gone vote him out. You are new here, tone it down a notch and you may do fine, don't and you probably won't last long here, just saying.

Suspect...
composition by remunerated cellar dweller

I heard that crap before. Governor Cuomo didn't have coronavirus patients put into nursing homes. Also, sick people are sent to hospitals. Not nursing homes. Now as far as I could find out, some recovering coronavirus patients were sent to nursing homes. But that is a whole different thing. Do you get paid for spouting such crap? Also, consider this. Coronavirus is spreading around the whole country. Are you going to blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did? And what if president Chump had his way and children were sent back to school. Spreading the virus even more. Would you blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did too?
Cuomo MANDATED that covid patients be put into nursing homes. Nursing homes were forbidden from turning them away.
Look it up. March 23 or 24.
Reads plain as day.
In fact, he acknowledged that he did this and said old people were going to die anyway.

Back
Top Bottom