• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Pelosi

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
It has a nice ring to it. Does it not!

Trump’s Flynn problem:

Mueller: Was Trump aware of your contact w/ the Russians?
Flynn: Yes.
Mueller: Was Trump giving directions on how to proceed w/ the Russians?

Guess who hired Flynn?

BREAKING: Two paper trails made by Rep. Cummings and Scott Dworkin prove that Mike Pence knew Michael Flynn was working as a foreign agent for Russia.
#PenceKnew

https://mobile.twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1070008965621342208

https://thesternfacts.com/vp-pence-...-trail-says-democratic-coalition-8e9e3e3a19c1

Now that would be MAGA!

A little early for a drink calamity?

Is this 1.5 year old satire? Morning Joy?

im so glad the alt left is finally admitting they want to run pelosi.

Someone doesn't understand the succession of the presidency, she won't have to run for anything if she's speaker and Trump and Pence are impeached.

im so glad the alt left is finally admitting they want to run pelosi.

That is not the current liberal dream scenario. What the OP is implying is that Trump and Pence will soon be impeached (removed from office) thus leaving Pelosi 'installed' as POTUS (for a year?).

Trump’s Flynn problem:

Guess who hired Flynn?

https://thesternfacts.com/vp-pence-...-trail-says-democratic-coalition-8e9e3e3a19c1

Now that would be MAGA!

If there is anyone in America disliked more than Trump by America as a whole, it is Pelosi. If you look at question 31A you'll Trump has a 38% favorable vs. 53% unfavorable. More important he is seen 37% favorable, 48% unfavorable by independents which decide national elections. Independents make up approximately 40% of the total electorate.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/6avm9sigga/econTabReport.pdf

Now drop down to 31F, Nancy Pelosi. She has a 32% favorable vs. 48% unfavorable by the nation as a whole. Independents see her 20% favorable/49% unfavorable. Comparing the two among those who decide elections, Trump is a minus 11 among independents vs Pelosi's minus 29. Pelosi against Trump would probably lose independent by 18 points, something the Democratic base couldn't make up. Hillary lost independents by only four points and lost the election.

That is not the current liberal dream scenario. What the OP is implying is that Trump and Pence will soon be impeached (removed from office) thus leaving Pelosi 'installed' as POTUS (for a year?).

i needed a great laugh today. its rainy and cold out. now the liberals come up with this joke and im feelin great!

I agree, that would be MAGA.

It’s a stretch, but you know that already, but I’m sure you will be accused of claiming it’s been proven and is going to occur.

The reality is we don’t know why Flynn lied because it wasn’t really something he would have been charged with a crime for having done. Only if it’s part of some greater criminal conspiracy, and Pence was directly implicated in covering it up. Lying to the public, scapegoating Flynn, none of these are criminal, just swampy.

Hiring Flynn, despite him having been fired because he became an unhinged right wing nutter, despite being told he’s comprimiesd...looks bad. But Bad is the new good for Republicans.

Last edited:
Someone doesn't understand the succession of the presidency, she won't have to run for anything if she's speaker and Trump and Pence are impeached.

This is the truth, and the funniest part of this whole thread.

Flynn wouldn't have gotten a "Get Out of Jail Free" card without giving up a bigger fish. Maybe a couple of bigger fish.

The right hates Pelosi so much - it would almost make the last 2 years worth it, to see her put in place as President. :lol: :lol: Talk about heads exploding.

Trump’s Flynn problem:

Guess who hired Flynn?

Now that would be MAGA!

It would be funny for Pelosi to Ford her way into the White House. But I'm pretty sure that it won't happen. I doubt that Trump, let alone Pence, will find themselves impeached.

This is the truth, and the funniest part of this whole thread.

Flynn wouldn't have gotten a "Get Out of Jail Free" card without giving up a bigger fish. Maybe a couple of bigger fish.

The right hates Pelosi so much - it would almost make the last 2 years worth it, to see her put in place as President. :lol: :lol: Talk about heads exploding.

The weeping and gnashing of teeth would be epic.:mrgreen: Not going to happen though.

I usually google these things but I'm feeling lazy.

If said scenario ever comes to fruition, who is Pelosi's VP? Does she simply choose?

Trump’s Flynn problem:

Guess who hired Flynn?

Now that would be MAGA!

Flynn was the incoming National Security director. He would have been remiss in not speaking to the Russian ambassador. He hasn't been charged with a damn thing of consequence and will serve no time. Any claims as to the criminality of Flynn are BS. He served the country for 33 years including in combat. Democrats should be ashamed at their smears.

Pence may plead ignorance as to how Trump was running the campaign or who he was colluding with. That would be a whole separate story: trying to show that Pence was somehow aware of what Trump was doing during the campaign.

Flynn was the incoming National Security director. He would have been remiss in not speaking to the Russian ambassador. He hasn't been charged with a damn thing of consequence and will serve no time. Any claims as to the criminality of Flynn are BS. He served the country for 33 years including in combat. Democrats should be ashamed at their smears.

Without me searching through your history, would you say you've ever tried to smear Mueller?

I usually google these things but I'm feeling lazy.

If said scenario ever comes to fruition, who is Pelosi's VP? Does she simply choose?

That's a good question. I'm googling it myself to see if I can find out. 4th in line is President pro tem of the Senate, but I don't know if that's how it would work, or if she'd get to choose. Never thought I'd see this question asked, in my entire life.

Also, welcome to the forum. Nice "Kevin the Sea Cucumber" pic. :) (Yes, I am an unashamed fan)

Now this is an excellent example of denial.

:lol:

Flynn sung like a canary and you know it, whether you accept it or not. He was questioned 19 separate times. He was the first one who came up to Mueller to offer his *ahem* -- assistance, in exchange for leniency.

Or did you forget that?

Back
Top Bottom