• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Pelosi

Flynn was the incoming National Security director. He would have been remiss in not speaking to the Russian ambassador. He hasn't been charged with a damn thing of consequence and will serve no time. Any claims as to the criminality of Flynn are BS. He served the country for 33 years including in combat. Democrats should be ashamed at their smears.
Flynn disgraced and “smeared” himself. No respect and no pity

:lol:

Flynn sung like a canary and you know it, whether you accept it or not. He was questioned 19 separate times. He was the first one who came up to Mueller to offer his *ahem* -- assistance, in exchange for leniency.

Or did you forget that?

He was being bankrupted and his son threatened as well, most likely. Of course he "cooperated" though what he had to offer was, no doubt, disappointing for Mueller.

Now this is an excellent example of denial.

No, it's the truth. Not one thing released concerning Flynn has to do with collusion. If Flynn had simply told the truth about meeting with Russians, as his position made necessary, nothing would have happened to him at all. That's the only thing that got Flynn in trouble.

Without me searching through your history, would you say you've ever tried to smear Mueller?

No. I've commented on the overwhelming Democrat composition of his team and his forays into areas far outside Russian interference. Those are factual observations, not smears.

He was being bankrupted and his son threatened as well, most likely. Of course he "cooperated" though what he had to offer was, no doubt, disappointing for Mueller.

"No doubt" huh? :lol:

How would you possibly know anything about that?

"No doubt" huh? :lol:

How would you possibly know anything about that?

Because Flynn isn't serving a day in prison. His plea deal wouldn't be for no time if he were involved in some collusion scheme. It might be reduced but not eliminated. What's really ironic is that there are no laws dealing with collusion. As of now, collusion isn't a crime. If it is, when does the investigation into Hillary, the DNC, Steele and the Russians start?

Being bankrupted? Poor guy. I guess crime doesn't pay. He sung because he was worried about his son, and didn't want him to spend time in prison.

As far as disappointing for Mueller? :lol: Yeah - keep telling yourself that. He knew he had information that would be helpful to Mueller. That's why he sang first. He ran as fast as he could to Mueller, saying, "Hey! I have info!" But after 19 visits, Mueller got nothing out of it. Right.

19 interviews from Flynn is hardly "disappointing for Mueller." :lol:

Because Flynn isn't serving a day in prison. His plea deal wouldn't be for no time if he were involved in some collusion scheme. It might be reduced but not eliminated. What's really ironic is that there are no laws dealing with collusion. As of now, collusion isn't a crime. If it is, when does the investigation into Hillary, the DNC, Steele and the Russians start?

That post is the biggest pile of stupid I think we'll see on the internet all week.

Being bankrupted? Poor guy. I guess crime doesn't pay. He sung because he was worried about his son, and didn't want him to spend time in prison.

As far as disappointing for Mueller? :lol: Yeah - keep telling yourself that. He knew he had information that would be helpful to Mueller. That's why he sang first. He ran as fast as he could to Mueller, saying, "Hey! I have info!" But after 19 visits, Mueller got nothing out of it. Right.

19 interviews from Flynn is hardly "disappointing for Mueller." :lol:

What crime did Flynn commit outside of not disclosing his contact with the Russian ambassador? Does anyone know? Of course not because he did nothing. His son was threatened as a way to get Flynn to spill the beans on Trump, even if he had none. These strong arm tactics have been used repeatedly by Mueller.

That post is the biggest pile of stupid I think we'll see on the internet all week.

Because you can't refute it doesn't make it stupid. Speaking of stupid, did you look up defraud yet?:lol:

Because you can't refute it doesn't make it stupid. Speaking of stupid, did you look up defraud yet?:lol:

Did Trump lie to the American people about his Trump Tower Moscow negotiations with Russia? Yes or no.

Did Trump lie to the American people about his Trump Tower Moscow negotiations with Russia? Yes or no.

That has nothing to do with defrauding the public. You need to brush up on your English comprehension.

That has nothing to do with defrauding the public. You need to brush up on your English comprehension.

You're deflecting. Did Trump lie to the American people about his Trump Tower Moscow negotiations with Russia? Yes or no.

You're deflecting. Did Trump lie to the American people about his Trump Tower Moscow negotiations with Russia? Yes or no.

Until you understand what defraud means, there's no use pursuing the discussion. BTW, if lying were impeachable, we'd have impeached Obama with alacrity.

Ok I will play. In preparation to take the Oath Nancy gets a little extra Botox injected and even with her high tolerance and has a bad reaction making her unable to fulfil her duties allowing the next in line, allegedly Chuck Grassley in the new year, and the country celebrates

What crime did Flynn commit outside of not disclosing his contact with the Russian ambassador? Does anyone know? Of course not because he did nothing. His son was threatened as a way to get Flynn to spill the beans on Trump, even if he had none. These strong arm tactics have been used repeatedly by Mueller.

Who knows what he did? Wait - I know who knows. Mueller knows.

Your man and his whole fam damily are going down.

Who knows what he did? Wait - I know who knows. Mueller knows.

Your man and his whole fam damily are going down.

Here's what will happen. Mueller will impugn Trump's character with his report but find NO crimes. The Dems will then be in a position of deciding whether to impeach somebody who hasn't committed a crime but who they simply dislike immensely. In any case, the Senate will never vote to remove Trump under these conditions. Therefore, Trump will continue on and run in 2020.

Here's what will happen. Mueller will impugn Trump's character with his report but find NO crimes. The Dems will then be in a position of deciding whether to impeach somebody who hasn't committed a crime but who they simply dislike immensely. In any case, the Senate will never vote to remove Trump under these conditions. Therefore, Trump will continue on and run in 2020.

Gosh, veritas! You are just so informative on things you know absolutely nothing about! :lol:

What are you, some kind of bird perched in the corner of Mueller's office? Maybe a frog in his pocket?

It has a nice ring to it. Does it not!

Trump’s Flynn problem:

Mueller: Was Trump aware of your contact w/ the Russians?
Flynn: Yes.
Mueller: Was Trump giving directions on how to proceed w/ the Russians?
Flynn: Yes.

Guess who hired Flynn?

https://thesternfacts.com/vp-pence-...-trail-says-democratic-coalition-8e9e3e3a19c1

Now that would be MAGA!

I have often wondered if that will be the other shoe that drops...that being Flynn did not in fact "lie" to Pence. Pence more likely knew all along what Flynn was doing as did Trump. The "Flynn lied to Pence" story then simply becomes a rational to jettison Flynn off the back of the good ship Trump which frankly makes more sense than the "Flynn lied to Pence" story which reeks of sheer fabrication. Flynn then would have simply fallen on his sword with everybody involved hoping that is where it all ended. OOPS!!

Of course I am just speculating at this point. But I would not be surprised in the least if part of what Mueller knows from Flynn is that Flynn in fact did not lie to Pence or did not lie to Pence in any practicable fashion as Pence already knew what Flynn was doing. I would not be surprised if there was some sort of fig leaf used in such a fabrication. Clearly Mueller would know that from Flynn as well if that is the case.

Your logic is severely flawed. He got out of serving in prison for all the valuable information he shared. Not for all the nothing you say he provided.

So assume Trump is impeached and removed.

Pence becomes President and nominates a new Vice President. The nominee is approved by the Republican Senate.

Pence is impeached and removed.

The Vice President Pence nominated becomes President.

Etc.

I know the fantasy is that both Trump and Pence would be impeached and removed simultaneously, but there's no rational reason to believe that will ever happen.

Back
Top Bottom