• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In an interview earlier today with the South African Broadcasting Corporation to air in a few hours, President Obama disparaged al Qaeda and affiliated groups' willingness to kill Africans in a manner that White House aides say was an argument that the terrorist groups are racist.

Speaking about the Uganda bombings, the president said, "What you've seen in some of the statements that have been made by these terrorist organizations is that they do not regard African life as valuable in and of itself. They see it as a potential place where you can carry out ideological battles that kill innocents without regard to long-term consequences for their short-term tactical gains."

Yeah, there you have it folks. Al-Qaeda is Racist!

"In short," the official said, "al Qaeda is a racist organization that treats black Africans like cannon fodder and does not value human life."
President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist - Political Punch

Seriously, this is... beyond stupid at this point. AQ wasn't racist when it was killing "Americans", or Spaniards, or that bombing in Jakarta that kill Aussies. But hey, the USA get's a black President and just to fulfill the stereotype suddenly because Africans die, AQ is now "Racist".

If this stuff wasn't so important, it would be funny watch.

Seriously, this is... beyond stupid at this point. AQ wasn't racist when it was killing "Americans", or Spaniards, or that bombing in Jakarta that kill Aussies. But hey, the USA get's a black President and just to fulfill the stereotype suddenly because Africans die, AQ is now "Racist".

why is it stupid, mr v? aq has called obama a house negro, after all.

Saying that I dislike orange juice does not imply acceptance of all other juices.

Your conclusion is based in faulty logic.

why is it stupid, mr v? aq has called obama a house negro, after all.

And Democrats called Condi Rice a House Nigger.
tedrallevil.gif

So does that make Democrats racist then?

Why is AQ racist for killing Africans, or cause they insulted Obama? So arabs killing whites ain't racist, but blacks... oh MAN! That's racist?

And Democrats called Condi Rice a House Nigger.
tedrallevil.gif

So does that make Democrats racist then?

Why is AQ racist for killing Africans, or cause they insulted Obama? So arabs killing whites ain't racist, but blacks... oh MAN! That's racist?

who specifically called condi that?

context:

"According to reports, Al-Zawahiri says Obama is “the direct opposite of honorable black Americans” like Malcolm X. The Associated Press also reports he uses a “demeaning racial term” to describe Obama. Other reports indicate that racial term was “house negro.”"

Obama is a moron to play the race card here. AQ didn't care about race when it killed my family and friends, for obama to suggest they specifically don't like black people cheapens the nature of the AQ attacks...

Pathetic.

context:

"According to reports, Al-Zawahiri says Obama is “the direct opposite of honorable black Americans” like Malcolm X. The Associated Press also reports he uses a “demeaning racial term” to describe Obama. Other reports indicate that racial term was “house negro.”"

Obama is a moron to play the race card here. AQ didn't care about race when it killed my family and friends, for obama to suggest they specifically don't like black people cheapens the nature of the AQ attacks...

Pathetic.

no, it isn't. aq can be both racist and disgusting terrorists who killed our citizens. one doesn't preclude the other, and one has nothing to do with the other.

no, it isn't. aq can be both racist and disgusting terrorists who killed our citizens. one doesn't preclude the other, and one has nothing to do with the other.

So for years AQ wasn't racist when it was attacking majority white targets, but attacking Africans and insulting Obama makes them Racist. That IS your position. And I think we'll all sit back and giggle at you for it.

I think what bothers me about this the most is the idea that calling Al Qaeda a racist organization is even necessary. I envision a conversation like the following being involved:

"Al Qaeda's bad. They are terrorists who kill innocent people."

"I realize Al Qaeda kills innocent people and they are evil and all, but I don't know if that's really enough to hate them."

"Uhhhhmmmm...****. Well, what if I told you that they also don't like black people?"

"WHAT?!?!?!? They don't like black people?!?!?!? Those BASTARDS!!!! Kill them!!! Kill them all!!!!"

Seriously, compared to a list of Al Qaeda's wrongdoings, racism seems like a positive quality.

Last edited:
I think what bothers me about this the most is the idea that calling Al Qaeda a racist organization is even necessary. I envision a conversation like the following being involved:

"Al Qaeda's bad. They are terrorists who kill innocent people."

"I realize Al Qaeda kills innocent people and they are evil and all, but I don't know if that's really enough to hate them."

"Uhhhhmmmm...****. Well, what if I told you that they also don't like black people?"

"WHAT?!?!?!? They don't like black people?!?!?!? Those BASTARDS!!!! Kill them!!! Kill them all!!!!"

Seriously, compared to a list of Al Qaeda's wrongdoings, racism seems like a positive quality.

images

Al Qaeda doesn't care about black people.

So for years AQ wasn't racist when it was attacking majority white targets, but attacking Africans and insulting Obama makes them Racist. That IS your position. And I think we'll all sit back and giggle at you for it.

who ever said they weren't racist? do you have a single iota of evidence that anyone claimed aq was not racist?

additionally, i think it's great that obama is playing the race card, would you rather he tell african nations that aq embraces them and loves them? get a grip here.

i think most people will sit back and laugh at you for making such a big deal out of nothing, just because you hate obama.

who ever said they weren't racist? do you have a single iota of evidence that anyone claimed aq was not racist?

additionally, i think it's great that obama is playing the race card, would you rather he tell african nations that aq embraces them and loves them? get a grip here.

i think most people will sit back and laugh at you for making such a big deal out of nothing, just because you hate obama.

I don't hate Obama, I think he's Jimmy Carter II, and Carter gave us Reagan so...

Also, are you saying Africans have to be told that people out to kill them are racist or they'll believe that the person speaking supports the killers??? Do you think Africans are really that stupid?

I don't hate Obama, I think he's Jimmy Carter II, and Carter gave us Reagan so...

Also, are you saying Africans have to be told that people out to kill them are racist or they'll believe that the person speaking supports the killers??? Do you think Africans are really that stupid?

mr v, would it be possible for you to actually debate a subject without the ridiculous hyperbole? or even provide proof when challenged on your assertions? your question does not deserve an answer.

Last edited:
mr v, would it be possible for you to actually debate a subject without the ridiculous hyperbole? or even provide proof when challenged on your assertions? your question does not deserve an answer.

Wait, you're accussing me of hyperbole, yet you made the inane statement:
would you rather he tell african nations that aq embraces them and loves them?

Here you are IMPLYING that if Obama DIDN'T use the Race Card, they might think AQ loves them... or that Obama thinks that.

I took your own hyperbole and exposed it. You have no reply cause you know I just nailed you to a wall with your own words.

How about he just says "we all need to come together and beat these scumbags?"

Last edited:
Wait, you're accussing me of hyperbole, yet you made the inane statement:

Here you are IMPLYING that if Obama DIDN'T use the Race Card, they might think AQ loves them... or that Obama thinks that.

I took your own hyperbole and exposed it. You have no reply cause you know I just nailed you to a wall with your own words.

what you infer is not my problem. it's not my fault you are unable to comprehend simple language, and it's not my problem that your imagination, such as it is, focuses on the ridiculous.

what you infer is not my problem. it's not my fault you are unable to comprehend simple language, and it's not my problem that your imagination, such as it is, focuses on the ridiculous.

So you insult me instead. Nice.

I'm not the one worried about theh skin color of those AQ attacks.

I thought this was a joke question. No one I know of ever said AQ wasn't racist, because until the Obama Admin, race NEVER PLAYED A PART IN THE EQUATION.

Which is why this thread was started, and why calling AQ Racist all the sudden cause they attack Africans (and insult Obama) is so ludicrous.

RACE DOESN'T MATTER WITH AQ. IF you are a Muslim, who supports AQ, you are good. If you are not, you die.

Moderator's Warning:
Cease with the personal attacks. Stick to the topic or don't post.

What the **** are AQ doing attacking us anyway. It's bull****. If AQ attacked South Africa for example, I would like to ask Mr. Obama a question...

"Mr. Obama, I was born in South Africa, but I'm white. So If I get killed by AQ in South Africa, will I be counted among the Africans that died"?

Back
Top Bottom