• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Obama to Dallas....

Patrickt

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"Obama will head early next week to Dallas, a city reeling from the deadliest day for American police since the September 11 terrorist attacks, the White House said, as protests against the fatal shootings of black men by officers continued across the country.He will also try to “bring people together to support our police officers and communities, and find common ground by discussing policy ideas for addressing the persistent racial disparities in our criminal justice system,” said his press secretary, Josh Earnest."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...llas-shootings-fresh-protests-police-violence

No tragedy can be so bad that our President can't make it worse.

One delusional black racist becomes a mass shooter so "we" must accept gun restrictions. One overly nervous police officer in MN shoots someone for "moving" during a traffic stop for a vehicle safety violation - proof of systemic racism nationwide because there was also a questionable police shooting in LA immediately prior to that. People need to listen closely to this presidential message that Dallas, not Chicago, is a city with big problems with race relations, law enforcement and "gun related" crime.

"Obama will head early next week to Dallas, a city reeling from the deadliest day for American police since the September 11 terrorist attacks, the White House said, as protests against the fatal shootings of black men by officers continued across the country.He will also try to “bring people together to support our police officers and communities, and find common ground by discussing policy ideas for addressing the persistent racial disparities in our criminal justice system,” said his press secretary, Josh Earnest."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...llas-shootings-fresh-protests-police-violence

No tragedy can be so bad that our President can't make it worse.

Obama is rather divisive as Presidents go. At a time of increased tension in the population that is not good. To top that off, he acts as though his was the Good Cause, Just and Fair and paints the others as enemies.

Not at all good.

Obama is rather divisive as Presidents go. At a time of increased tension in the population that is not good. To top that off, he acts as though his was the Good Cause, Just and Fair and paints the others as enemies.

Not at all good.

Obama is not our best leader by any means. But with that said I don't believe all the hype that he's TRYING to destroy America or be such a divisive President that he is. I do think that he means well. He's just blinded by his own beliefs. So yeah, I think that your statement of "he acts as though his was the Good Cause" is wrong because it isn't an act. He truly believes he's trying to do good. I can forgive him for many things because of that. I'll still criticize him up and down both sides of a very narrow corridor, but I won't begrudge him for his beliefs.

Obama is not our best leader by any means. But with that said I don't believe all the hype that he's TRYING to destroy America or be such a divisive President that he is. I do think that he means well. He's just blinded by his own beliefs. So yeah, I think that your statement of "he acts as though his was the Good Cause" is wrong because it isn't an act. He truly believes he's trying to do good. I can forgive him for many things because of that. I'll still criticize him up and down both sides of a very narrow corridor, but I won't begrudge him for his beliefs.

People that act, that much is true, as if theirs were the "Good Cause" often actually believe it. They are probably the worst.

Micah Johnson thought he was doing the right thing, too.

Back
Top Bottom