• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Obama Re-Writes Declaration of Independence to Leave Out "Creator"

Very much so --- a creator could be a pagan Sun God, the God of Christianity or Zeus, perhaps even Thor. What the founding fathers didn't realize is the rise of people against religion and primarily Christianity would have such power and pull in this country.

The ONLY reason that there is any rise against Christianity in this country is because of the radical right-wing "Christians" that try to push their perverted version of "Christianity" into every segment of our society. Good Christians, the ones that actually follow the teachings of Christ, who are content to practice their religion the way that it is intended are not under any "attack" at all.

How dare the infidel Obama fail to acknowledge Allah?

We are endowed by Allah with certain inalienable rights, among them the right to own wives, and make them walk three paces behind us while wearing a burka.

It's dishonest for Obama to misquote the Declaration of Independence and leave out something very key and very controversial. According to that document, people have rights because the Creator gave them to mankind. I'd say it's an important part and should not be omitted.

The ONLY reason that there is any rise against Christianity in this country is because of the radical right-wing "Christians" that try to push their perverted version of "Christianity" into every segment of our society. Good Christians, the ones that actually follow the teachings of Christ, who are content to practice their religion the way that it is intended are not under any "attack" at all.

Right, 'coz, you know, only radical right-wingers would dare wish someone a Merry Christmas. Oh, those evil bastards!

Right, 'coz, you know, only radical right-wingers would dare wish someone a Merry Christmas. Oh, those evil bastards!

The whole "war on Christmas" is BS.....no one is trying to get rid of Christmas...its just another right-wing propoganda ploy. Obviously you have bought into it.

The whole "war on Christmas" is BS.....no one is trying to get rid of Christmas...its just another right-wing propoganda ploy. Obviously you have bought into it.

I worked Christmas seasons selling xmas trees. It was a seasonal things. We'd start the holiday season around Halloween, selling pumkins, then more stuff around Thanksgiving when the first of the xmas products would start arriving. I would do some of the buying. I'd deliver. I did it all. So I was around lots of people during the Merry Time.

One of the funniest things of all were the angry Christians who would get upset if I said "Happy Holidays" or "Seasons Greetings" We had more than one holiday during the season stretching from Halloween to New Years Eve, when we'd close shop for a few months.

Christians were angry and all I was doing was trying to be inclusive of everyone and every holiday.

I was told about the war on Christmas. Funny thing is, I was smack center ground zero for xmas decorations and not once did the enemies of xmas assault me for selling xmas stuff. Not once. But I did get assaulted by Christians assuming I was being indoctrinated by the enemy of xmas. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom