• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Obama on Egypt

MACS-24

OPO extraordinaire
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
How can any one overseas take Obama's speech on Egypt seriously? Most of the items he list as unacceptable he has done or is doing now. A couple I remember he mentioned was martial law (Boston, USA) Heavy-hand (everywhere, USA). I can't remember others. It's hard to focus on any of his speeches.

US has to take a stand but with Obama and Kerry, anything they say is laughable and hard to take serious.

How can any one overseas take Obama's speech on Egypt seriously? Most of the items he list as unacceptable he has done or is doing now. A couple I remember he mentioned was martial law (Boston, USA) Heavy-hand (everywhere, USA). I can't remember others. It's hard to focus on any of his speeches.

US has to take a stand but with Obama and Kerry, anything they say is laughable and hard to take serious.

This is why the right wing politics does not resonate with most American. What you're doing bud ...is the easiest thing to do. And that is ....wait until Obama takes a position on any issue ...then you run out and criticize it. I guarantee if Obama did the exact opposite ....your critisim would be no less.

The Egyptian people dug their own graves. They got rid of their dictator ...and democratically elected a CONSERVATIVE government. And I believe the Egyptian people felt that after 6 months ...they would be riding around in BMW's and hanging out at Star bucks....because they want so much to be American.

What should Obama do.....attack their democratically elected government? Pretty sure you and the right wing would back him on that....right?:roll:

Obama is doing every thing right on this ....because it's not our fight. And I won't listen to the Egyptian because the country is divided ....50% will hate him if does something ...and another50% will hate him if he does nothing!!

But again ....your ..Obama is always wrong ..no matter what he does strategy by the right is wearing thin on the American public.
Your cynical attempt to have no plans or idea but to sit back and take the opposite side of Obama ...makes the right look hollow and empty.

And all this does ...is help Hillary for 2016!!!

This is why the right wing politics does not resonate with most American. What you're doing bud ...is the easiest thing to do. And that is ....wait until Obama takes a position on any issue ...then you run out and criticize it. I guarantee if Obama did the exact opposite ....your critisim would be no less.

The Egyptian people dug their own graves. They got rid of their dictator ...and democratically elected a CONSERVATIVE government. And I believe the Egyptian people felt that after 6 months ...they would be riding around in BMW's and hanging out at Star bucks....because they want so much to be American.

What should Obama do.....attack their democratically elected government? Pretty sure you and the right wing would back him on that....right?:roll:

Obama is doing every thing right on this ....because it's not our fight. And I won't listen to the Egyptian because the country is divided ....50% will hate him if does something ...and another50% will hate him if he does nothing!!

But again ....your ..Obama is always wrong ..no matter what he does strategy by the right is wearing thin on the American public.
Your cynical attempt to have no plans or idea but to sit back and take the opposite side of Obama ...makes the right look hollow and empty.

And all this does ...is help Hillary for 2016!!!

well, I', pretty far from "right". Simple fact is Obama is the most arrogant, self-serving, lawless POS ever to step into the white house and above does not address the facts that I posted that condemns the very same thing he is guilty of. I was registered and considered myself a democrat for thirty years, until I woke up and started to pay attention to politics. So, your attack on me is futile.

Back
Top Bottom