• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Obama: Michelle & I Are Gonna Be Renters

Empirica

~Transcend~
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
And I was hoping the Obamas would move as far away from Washington DC as geographically possible__oh well!
I suppose I thought that maybe the further away they got, the quicker our nation's pain and suffering could heal!

President Obama: Michelle & I Are Gonna Be Renters | TMZ.com
5/25/2016 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
"President Obama won't be getting outta Dodge after the election, instead he and the First Lady are moving just a couple miles from the White House ... into a rental crib.
The Prez and Michelle Obama reportedly signed the lease on an 8,200 sq foot Tudor-style home in nearby Kalorama -- a quiet Georgetown-adjacent 'hood. Barack and Michelle are sticking around the Beltway so Sasha can finish high school.
"
0525-obamas-rental-washington-fine-propertiesa-llc-3.jpg

Wouldn't Southern California have been more suitable to their radical progressivism and flamboyant lifestyle?!
What happened to this beautiful home in Rancho Mirage, California they were looking at a couple years ago?! :(

The first family may be house hunting in California | abc7news.com
White House Denies Obamas Are California Dreamin'
Monday, July 21, 2014

The Los Angeles Times is reporting the Obamas are in the process of buying this home in Rancho Mirage.
The $4.5 million estate has a three-bedroom guest house, a gym, a pool with a 20-foot waterfall and its own putting green.
The White House denies the rumors, but a real estate agent tells the Los Angeles Times that the deal could be done by the end of the month.

206895_630x354.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised he isn't moving back to his native Kenya and get in touch with his family members.

Re: President Obama: Michelle & I Are Gonna Be Renters

I'm surprised he isn't moving back to his native Kenya and get in touch with his family members.
Hope you aren't serious.

But I wouldn't be surprised if you are.

And I was hoping the Obamas would move as far away from Washington DC as geographically possible__oh well!
I suppose I thought that maybe the further away they got, the quicker our nation's pain and suffering could heal!

"President Obama won't be getting outta Dodge after the election, instead he and the First Lady are moving just a couple miles from the White House ... into a rental crib.
The Prez and Michelle Obama reportedly signed the lease on an 8,200 sq foot Tudor-style home in nearby Kalorama -- a quiet Georgetown-adjacent 'hood. Barack and Michelle are sticking around the Beltway so Sasha can finish high school.
"
View attachment 67201878

Wouldn't Southern California have been more suitable to their radical progressivism and flamboyant lifestyle?!
What happened to this beautiful home in Rancho Mirage, California they were looking at a couple years ago?! :(

Monday, July 21, 2014

The Los Angeles Times is reporting the Obamas are in the process of buying this home in Rancho Mirage.
The $4.5 million estate has a three-bedroom guest house, a gym, a pool with a 20-foot waterfall and its own putting green.
The White House denies the rumors, but a real estate agent tells the Los Angeles Times that the deal could be done by the end of the month.

View attachment 67201881

8200 square feet. Nice little shack.

He's one of us, you know.

Your'e surprised? This was announced like months ago that they are staying in DC months ago... They are staying in DC so Sasha can finish high school.

:lamo Ah yes. Empty platitudes.

Monday, July 21, 2014

View attachment 67201881

You forgot to add it looks highly defensible. Looks like a pretty sweet setup.

With that sort of logic, yer boy The Shrub should have been sent to Uranus in '09.

Obama belongs in LA will all the other c-list celebrities and liberal hack activists.

He's not welcome back in Chicago, the city he left for dead with his henchman Rahm Emanuel.

Your'e surprised? This was announced like months ago that they are staying in DC months ago... They are staying in DC so Sasha can finish high school.

:lamo Ah yes. Empty platitudes.

Platitudes? Obama almost single handededly ruined race relations in this country. His foreign policy has made us less safe and less respected or feared. And his economy has created low paying jobs insuring more and more are dependant on government.

I could care less where he goes. Let's hope he just keeps his devisive mouth shut.

so? in other news I'm 26 and paid off my mortgage completely last month. but, I'm not the president so where i live doesn't matter, sorry for interrupting carry on with whatever the topic of this thread is supposed to be.

"
View attachment 67201878

Monday, July 21, 2014

View attachment 67201881

They have two daughters who need to finish their high school before they move. They are being good parents.

I have no issue with them renting. Actually, I applaud them for trying to keep their girl in the same school during that time. My only hope, however, is that he follows suit with how most other recent Presidents have been and largely keep his head and mouth out of politics as opposed to attempting to continue to hold significant sway and demand significant attention/time related to political issues.

I'll make sure to hunker down over there when the apocalypse hits and the dead start rising from their graves.

I have no issue with them renting. Actually, I applaud them for trying to keep their girl in the same school during that time. My only hope, however, is that he follows suit with how most other recent Presidents have been and largely keep his head and mouth out of politics as opposed to attempting to continue to hold significant sway and demand significant attention/time related to political issues.

I agree, but fear your hope will be dashed on the rocks of reality. I hate it when that happens.

Yeah....by getting elected. It was the negro's fault.

No. By weighing in on Trayvon Martin, by bad mouthing Cambridge police, by letting Holder selectivly prosecute or not prosecute civil rights cases(Black Panthers in Phiily, not procecuted), and by sending WH officials to Michael Browns funeral like he was a victim. Not to mention his go to guy Al Sharpton.

Your answer is a typical liberal one implying that my comment was racist when it is just the truth.

Yeah, things were SO much better in January 2009, when we were losing 800K jobs per month....

No. By weighing in on Trayvon Martin, by bad mouthing Cambridge police, by letting Holder selectivly prosecute or not prosecute civil rights cases(Black Panthers in Phiily, not procecuted), and by sending WH officials to Michael Browns funeral like he was a victim. Not to mention his go to guy Al Sharpton.

Your answer is a typical liberal one implying that my comment was racist when it is just the truth.
I wasn't implying anything, I think yer comment IS racist. The idea that he had to say ANYTHING, let alone that his comments in 2012 set off a reaction from reactionaries, is a hilarious comment, completely devoid of any understanding of US race relations.

I wasn't implying anything, I think yer comment IS racist. The idea that he had to say ANYTHING, let alone that his comments in 2012 set off a reaction from reactionaries, is a hilarious comment, completely devoid of any understanding of US race relations.

Yes you are.

Hmmm; I'm not so sure about that Winchester_

The high-ground to the right of the compound looks like a pretty good vantage point for an ambush or even a siege_

Yes you are.
By any and all means, feel free to explain, to elaborate, to show I am ignorant of US historical race relations......whereas you are spot on by saying that it took years before there was negative reactions from US whites against the negro in the WH....and it only happened because of what he said.

They have two daughters who need to finish their high school before they move. They are being good parents.
Let's hope that's all it is and that there stay in DC will be uneventfully short!

No, they would all ask for money.

Lemme hold 5 dollas.

As I've said previously here on DP, President Obama will be as in your face and insufferable as President Carter and President Clinton have been. Men of their ilk believe they are God's gift to the world and every fart is breathtakingly important. As such, President Obama going into some kind of hiding or away from TV cameras and other media is a complete non-starter. Unfortunately, you elected him and now the world will be stuck with his protected and projected bleatings for the next 40 years. All the more reason to legalize euthanasia.

Platitudes? Obama almost single handededly ruined race relations in this country. His foreign policy has made us less safe and less respected or feared. And his economy has created low paying jobs insuring more and more are dependant on government.

I could care less where he goes. Let's hope he just keeps his devisive mouth shut.

You know that is not going to happen

He is not capable of not commenting on stuff he has no business commenting on.

Back
Top Bottom