• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Obama blasts lies, disinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Highway

Dispenser of Negativity
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
Political Leaning
Libertarian
“I can’t spend all of my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead,” quipped Obama, who took a deep breath to gather his thoughts when asked if the poll reflected his inability to communicate with voters.

“The facts are the facts. We went through some of this during the campaign — there is a mechanism, a network of misinformation that in a new media era can get churned out there constantly,” said a visibly annoyed Obama, referring to “birthers,” who have waged a guerrilla campaign questioning either the existence or the validity of his Hawaiian birth certificate.

Unfortunately for him the birther retards are gonna be around until he leaves office. Best strategy is to ignore them.

President Obama blasts lies, disinformation - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

I don't get it. What is wrong with these people. They showed his birth certificate I don't know how many times. I really questioning the education of these people.

While I agree, kerry properly ignoring the Swift boaters for untruth didn't work out very well. Stupid has a long self life, sadly.

I think this differs greatly from Kerry's situation. In his case, people assumed the soldiers didn't have an axe to grind and had no reason to lie - it wasn't until later that they were discredited and, by then, it was too late to put the Genie back in the bottle. In this case, people are, generally speaking, aware of the fact that the birthers have an axe to grind. That and the fact that they are just plain off the hook bat**** crazy.

I think this differs greatly from Kerry's situation. In his case, people assumed the soldiers didn't have an axe to grind and had no reason to lie - it wasn't until later that they were discredited and, by then, it was too late to put the Genie back in the bottle. In this case, people are, generally speaking, aware of the fact that the birthers have an axe to grind. That and the fact that they are just plain off the hook bat**** crazy.

yes, there are some differences. But I wouldn't assume there as no axe to grind as there was evidence of that axe all along.

Of course he did. He is a politician after all and that is what politicians do best. Well them and our news pundits.

I don't get it. What is wrong with these people. They showed his birth certificate I don't know how many times. I really questioning the education of these people.

Really?.... all I ever saw was a JPG posted online..... try getting a passport with that.

I can't wait to see his "Presidential Library"...

obamapresidentiallibrar.jpg

:lamo

The One probably could have helped his credibility if on his 57 state tour he didnt lie about how if it werent for the JFK freedom flights and the Selma marches his mom and dad would have never met (even though he was already born), or his uncle liberated concentration camps we never went to...:roll:

Doood has what you call a credibility problem...and its only apparent to everyone that doesnt worship him. He says whatever is expedient. In short...he is a politician.

The One probably could have helped his credibility if on his 57 state tour he didnt lie about how if it werent for the JFK freedom flights and the Selma marches his mom and dad would have never met (even though he was already born), or his uncle liberated concentration camps we never went to...:roll:

Doood has what you call a credibility problem...and its only apparent to everyone that doesnt worship him. He says whatever is expedient. In short...he is a politician.

Of course that couldn't possibly be why 58% of people polled by CNN aren't sure where Barry was born........ also could be the fact that he has nothing to hide but is hiding it anyway.

I'm yet to see any proof that he's not a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.

That we have proof of...

obamabs.gif
bsmeter.gif

BTW..... you just dated yourself. :mrgreen:

Some say Barry is the Anti-Christ..... I know better...

39460f.gif

Just kidding.... this is more like it....

Capture-5.jpg

Moderator's Warning:
Let's use our words.

Of course that couldn't possibly be why 58% of people polled by CNN aren't sure where Barry was born........ also could be the fact that he has nothing to hide but is hiding it anyway.

:shock:

I just realized something...maybe he really just doesnt know! Crack does some wicked things to your brain...maybe he isnt being dishonest...maybe he is just filling in holes with **** because he doesnt know any better! Thats at least an honest mistake!

:shock:

I just realized something...maybe he really just doesnt know! Crack does some wicked things to your brain...maybe he isnt being dishonest...maybe he is just filling in holes with **** because he doesnt know any better! Thats at least an honest mistake!

That's possible, but that would call into question that JPG he posted online wouldn't it?

Personally I think there is something very embarrassing on his BC and in his college records. It might be that he doesn't know who his father is and that is reflected on the BC. It could be that he got straight D's in college and that is why his records are sealed. But it's also possible that the "certification of live birth" was issued for an out of state birth, and the college records show that he registered as a foreign student with an Indonesian passport.

BTW..... any theories as to why his passport records and draft registration records are sealed?

I know he has nothing to hide, but he is still hiding it..... seems a bit dishonest to me.

That's possible, but that would call into question that JPG he posted online wouldn't it?

Personally I think there is something very embarrassing on his BC and in his college records. It might be that he doesn't know who his father is and that is reflected on the BC. It could be that he got straight D's in college and that is why his records are sealed. But it's also possible that the "certification of live birth" was issued for an out of state birth, and the college records show that he registered as a foreign student with an Indonesian passport.

BTW..... any theories as to why his passport records and draft registration records are sealed?

I know he has nothing to hide, but he is still hiding it..... seems a bit dishonest to me.

Dude just values his privacy? Heck...if his elementary school records are sealed, sealing everything else makes sense...

Dude just values his privacy? Heck...if his elementary school records are sealed, sealing everything else makes sense...

You do realize just how stupid it would be to expect privacy and be a public figure at the same time?

Did you know that it is a Constitutional reguirement that the President be a Natural Born Citizen?

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Notice it say "eligible", not “to be“. The burden of proof was on Barry before he was elected and he has done nothing but obstruct having to provide that proof..... hopefully Congress will ask, then demand that proof after the next election when they can afford to have the media call them racists.

You do realize just how stupid it would be to expect privacy and be a public figure at the same time?

Did you know that it is a Constitutional reguirement that the President be a Natural Born Citizen?
Notice it say "eligible", not “to be“. The burden of proof was on Barry before he was elected and he has done nothing but obstruct having to provide that proof..... hopefully Congress will ask, then demand that proof after the next election when they can afford to have the media call them racists.
Yeah...but Id just have to point out that it seems to be working so far. Anyone that disagrees with the shroud is minimized and ridiculed...

I think the point is long gone from mattering and it taakes away from the absolute dismal performance on jobs the economy, leadership, government spending, etc...

He has proven that he is a citizen. He has shown his full-form Birth Certificate to multiple organizations like FactCheck.org, and the Republican govenor of Hawaii has come out and said that he was born there. He has proven his citizenship. You have yet to disprove it.

Moderator's Warning:
If you want to discuss conspiracy theories, take it to the conspiracy theory forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom